Biden embarrassment becoming world wide

On the other side of the world they see what a joke this guy is.
Seems to be a pattern here. Joe visits a country a few days later a family member makes a killer deal.

It's funny how every time Trump makes a deal with a foreign country, Nancy Pelosi tries to go over there behind his back and says that they shouldn't be working out deals with Trump. He's going to be fumigated, *murdered*, impeached, or removed any day now, a direct violation of the Logan Act.

But you believe the vast majority of other news outlets which are clearly in the tank for the Democrats?
The NY Post is a tabloid. Do you think they have the same credibility as The NY Times?

But you believe the vast majority of other news outlets which are clearly in the tank for the Democrats?
The NY Post is a tabloid. Do you think they have the same credibility as The NY Times?

No less in my mind. CNN and MSNBC are no better than tabloids. Just because they attempt to come off as legitimate news doesn’t make it so. Fox News is reporting the story. I guess they are tabloid material too. You know if this was about Trump and one of his sons it would be plastered all over the front page of the NY Times and all over the MSM. They have zero integrity. At the same time, Fox News would still report the story if it was on Trump and one of his sons. Heck, they would even have people from both sides arguing their case. The MSM is a complete sham.

No less in my mind. CNN and MSNBC are no better than tabloids. Just because they attempt to come off as legitimate news doesn’t make it so. Fox News is reporting the story. I guess they are tabloid material too. You know if this was about Trump and one of his sons it would be plastered all over the front page of the NY Times and all over the MSM. They have zero integrity. At the same time, Fox News would still report the story if it was on Trump and one of his sons. Heck, they would even have people from both sides arguing their case. The MSM is a complete sham.

Fox News is also owned by News Corp. Seeing a trend here? One company owned by a friend of the president is pushing this story.

Fox News is also owned by News Corp. Seeing a trend here? One company owned by a friend of the president is pushing this story.

I see. Only the MSM can be trusted. This is EXACTLY how they want it. Crazy.

I trust the news agencies that have a history of credible reporting. The NY Post is not one of those.

Im just pointing out that this story is being driven by a single organization run by a friend of the president. Do you deny that?

At least fox news has actual journalists. Sure Hannity and Tucker are biased but unlike Rachael Madow and Don Lemon they do not claim to be journalists. And Fox reports everything they do not just totally censor stories that hurt their candidate like MSDNC and CNN are currently doing as well as have done in the past. Seen the Access Hollywood tapes on Fox just as much as CNN. Where is the Hunter biden emails on CNN?
You do not even have an argument here quit trying to lie because they only one it is working on is yourself.

The world is hoping and praying to end the Trump Presidency with an election of a sane, stable, responsible Joe Biden, or anyone without the weaknesses and faults of Trump.

I trust the news agencies that have a history of credible reporting. The NY Post is not one of those.

Im just pointing out that this story is being driven by a single organization run by a friend of the president. Do you deny that?

No, I don’t agree with that. The story is being reported by one organization. The others are in the tank.

Look, the FBI was given the server in Dec. 2019. Why didn’t they investigate? Given their recently sordid history, I think we all know why. The MSM is not even investigating this story. There is certainly a ton of smoke if nothing else, but they don’t care. At this point, I don’t think it matters. The MSM will not report anything negative about Biden. They simply won’t do it.

Forum List

Back