Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

What it boils down to, is that the Dimm's reconciliation bill is one giant game of 'Ive Got a Secret' that they want to vote on and spring on America by Halloween!

How many of you seriously TRUST THE PROCESS?
To use the most recent catchphrase that Psaki and the Dimm's like to use.

All the above you pay TAXES for and you PERSONALLY benefit from them. College is not “ free education” Still haven’t explained why we owe Illegal immigrants free college tuition
Not all of them
There are many Government services that everyone does not benefit from
I pay school taxes but have no kids

Illegal immigrants are a red herring and a diversion

#1 - a trillion dollars is just a word to you and your ilk!

#2 - the reconciliation bill is being last minute and revised in secret by only one-party and you have no problem with it!

#3 - You should give up American politics and just admit that you are a trusting one-party true believer and a Neo-Marxist besides!!

:ahole-1:! A very, very stupid one.
No, but 6.4 Trillion plus has been spent on the middle east wars, and we don't get anything out of that except body bags, traumatic injuries and PTSD. We buy stuff we can benefit from with some of the infrastructure money, far more than blithly blown on the wars and the stock market gains are keeping me well ahead inflation. So what are they targeting now? 1 1/2 Trillion Dollar$, much of it over 10 years. For something that started out closer to 5 Trillion, as a fiscal conservative, I'm liking it better.

No, but 6.4 Trillion plus has been spent on the middle east wars, and we don't get anything out of that except body bags, traumatic injuries and PTSD. We buy stuff we can benefit from with some of the infrastructure money, far more than blithly blown on the wars and the stock market gains are keeping me well ahead inflation. So what are they targeting now? 1 1/2 Trillion Dollar$, much of it over 10 years. For something that started out closer to 5 Trillion, as a fiscal conservative, I'm liking it better.
You got some points. And then there are some trillion not accounted for in other defense spending. With out spy, security, federal law enforcement agencies somehow doing a never ending keystone cops job except to us citizens. that they want to destroy.

Not all of them

The town isn’t going to go to each house to find out who has kids or not . Personally I believe a family who doesn’t have kids should pay less. However, School K through 12 is considered Public Education College is not
Please tell us why illegal immigrants are a “ diversion”

So you think it's a case of these new trillions better spent than the old trillions; when you don't even know what the new trillions are going to be spent on?

Jesus, you and others of your ilk are total fuck an' A, mushrooms!!!

My local taxes in the desert of Las Vegas do not pay for your snowplows.
So drop the fake Kumbayah tax narrative!

Still services provided by Government
Government looks at the needs of We the People and provides them at the local, state or federal level depending on where it is most efficient

Not all of them

You left out, the red herring is mostly used to raise money for both political party's elite Ponzi scheme to milk the peasants.

Not all of them

We are paying school taxes, giving people with children paychecks and going to pay for pre school. All of this because of extreme feminism and a massive single parent nation with many women miserable at working on the jobs they have with others watching their kids. They keep adding things to it. And more males become impoverished and violent and the gangs are growing.

Biden is a leader trying to satisfy the wish list of as many representatives as he can to seal a deal
Means everyone is not happy but a Bill gets passed
In other words, he's a lying weasel clinging on to power. Only a moron would believe that there are no downsides to passing a bill.

We are paying school taxes, giving people with children paychecks and going to pay for pre school. All of this because of extreme feminism and a massive single parent nation with many women miserable at working on the jobs they have with others watching their kids. They keep adding things to it. And more males become impoverished and violent and the gangs are growing.
I'll summarize the Dem agenda, it's a race to the economic BOTTOM!

In other words, he's a lying weasel clinging on to power. Only a moron would believe that there are no downsides to passing a bill.

Our President is working to provide valuable services to We the People

:dance:

Forum List

Back