What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, is this sort of like the Dems version of when Trump said he would get rid of ObamaCare but never did?
Fair claim as far as it goes except Trump had no plan for a replacement and his “proposal” was wildly unpopular

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Society has decided that a free public school education is a benefit for everyone whether you have children or not.

Originally, that education got you through eighth grade
Then it became a High School education
In today’s society, education beyond HS is necessary. Whether college or trade school
No , society did not decide that. A small minority of gullible citizens decided it.

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
You obviously did not understand what you quoted… dumbass
You are the dumbass. Asked you a question and you refuse to answer. Just like your “ boy” ( A racist term) does

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are the dumbass. Asked you a question and you refuse to answer. Just like your “ boy” ( A racist term) does
You asked a question that ignored what you yourself quoted

You’re too stupid to talk to

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No , society did not decide that. A small minority of gullible citizens decided it.

weird how in all my time on this forum I have never seen a single thread from anyone whining about taxes paying public education

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biden is not a leader or his plan is a disaster for America. I'm glad there are two democrats that still look out for America!

Biden is a leader trying to satisfy the wish list of as many representatives as he can to seal a deal
Means everyone is not happy but a Bill gets passed

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The very idea of educating poorer folks ( including lower middle class) makes these “conservatives” apoplectic

The very idea of transferring wealth from poorer people to wealthier people make you giddy.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
weird how in all my time on this forum I have never seen a single thread from anyone whining about taxes paying public education
I posted plenty about the injustice of school taxes and the disaster of government schools.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought all you leftwing turds wanted to end deficit spending. What happened to that?
Who ever said that?
Only Conservatives lie about wanting to end the deficit

Didn’t hear a peep out of them while they controlled Congress and Trump was President

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ahh, I bet the deadbeats are crying today!
They'll have to pay for their own fucking bills! Poor babies!

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted plenty about the injustice of school taxes and the disaster of government schools.

A FREE a public education is what made this country great

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fair claim as far as it goes except Trump had no plan for a replacement and his “proposal” was wildly unpopular
Trump was bringing a period of thinking things over. It is obvious. I tell you now. When the single payer is enacted and the eventual reduction of medical services in different types of services happens, there will be accusations and lawsuits and even violence based on race, gender and anything else for any delays who gets the treatments first. The idea is good. The costs behind the scenes will keep increasing at a higher percentage above inflation and growth of the economy. Tell me different. Tell me all how nice it is going to be. And I want it to.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List