What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must Listen/Watch

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you are wondering if those on the Left and the Right can get along you should watch this. It is only 1 hour long. Bari Weiss is a former NYT reporter, on the left politically and very bright and articulate. Ben Shapiro is a conservative commentator. Also very bright and articulate. They discuss the poignant subjects of cancel culture, intersectionality, social media influence and what steps can be taken for us to be more aligned vs. at one another's throat. I just listened to it at the gym. It was excellent.

I highly recommend it. I was skeptical initially as I am not a huge fan of Bari but she was very good.

Thank you

Your resident poster who remains smarter than rightwinger

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No interest in tying up my computer for an hour.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you are wondering if those on the Left and the Right can get along you should watch this. It is only 1 hour long. Bari Weiss is a former NYT reporter, on the left politically and very bright and articulate. Ben Shapiro is a conservative commentator. Also very bright and articulate. They discuss the poignant subjects of cancel culture, intersectionality, social media influence and what steps can be taken for us to be more aligned vs. at one another's throat. I just listened to it at the gym. It was excellent.

I highly recommend it. I was skeptical initially as I am not a huge fan of Bari but she was very good.

Thank you

Your resident poster who remains smarter than rightwinger
Maybe I will check it out, as I really need to get my butt back to the gym, and the variety crap they have on the screens at Planet Fitness usually sucks.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro is at his best when he's giving a presentation at a college or interviewing someone like this.

His daily show sucks. It's just him echoing things back to his audience that they want to hear.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Shapiro is sharp as a tac.

Don't know who the other one is. I will try to listen while im at the gym.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rightwinger. The only person I know who brags about how much he knows by how little he watches and listens. :eusa_whistle:

Well, he is a paid propagandist, he's got to lie to earn the cash.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obviously reading is a lost art.

Happy to read a transcript.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
Well, he is a paid propagandist, he's got to lie to earn the cash.

Lying for a living, especially lying to deceive others to advance a scurrilous political agenda within your own country and being paid for it, ought to be rated class 1 felony treason and the perpetrator whipped or boiled in oil to death.

What is really wrong with this country is progressivism: we don't fight our battles to win anymore, and we don't really punish our criminals, but we sure do lock a lot of people up for often stupid reasons because they can't afford to pay off a lawyer.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lying for a living, especially lying to deceive others to advance a scurrilous political agenda within your own country and being paid for it, ought to be rated class 1 felony treason and the perpetrator whipped or boiled in oil to death.

What is really wrong with this country is progressivism: we don't fight our battles to win anymore, and we don't really punish our criminals, but we sure do lock a lot of people up for often stupid reasons because they can't afford to pay off a lawyer.

Kind of makes you wonder how many more paid commies are on the board.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
toobfreak
Too right. After all he voted for the walking, talking hair sniffing disaster named Bidung.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List