Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

This thread is fucking priceless.

Libs got TOOK for a ride. And Im willing to bet some on my ignore list in this thread are saying "but, but Trump". :auiqs.jpg:

God you fucking clowns are a hoot. And im LOVING THIS SHIT. All those young voters that were duped into thinking they would get their free (paid for by me) education........NOT.

Suck on that morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bill gives the gov. control of our finances, our health, our elections, control of our credit scores, the ability to mandate, our electric, our food supply, our children's education, our parental rights, our capital gains. Over 2,000 pages of power over us.
Let's kill it before it kills us...

Last edited:
Do you have ANY idea how much in debt we are now? Maybe you can tell us Biden’s “ tax plan” for Jeff Bezos , Bill Gates, and the rest of the Mulit Billionares, Millionaires in this Country Better tell them not to spend more then $600 ( Excuse me; it’s now 10,000) If they do the IRS will be after them
I understand the debt far better than you obviously.

Did you know that we don't pay off the principal on the national debt? Never did. Never will?

We ONLY pay the interest and we can well afford that. Not only that but this bill as originally written adds little if anything to that debt

This bill gives the gov. control of our finances, our health, our elections, control of our credit scores, the ability to mandate, our electric, our food supply, our children's education, our parental rights. Over 2,000 pages of power over us.
Let's kill it before it kills us...
What a load of crap

This thread is fucking priceless.

Libs got TOOK for a ride. And Im willing to bet some on my ignore list in this thread are saying "but, but Trump". :auiqs.jpg:

God you fucking clowns are a hoot. And im LOVING THIS SHIT. All those young voters that were duped into thinking they would get their free (paid for by me) education........NOT.

Suck on that morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's awesome. Joe fucked them on the student loan forgiveness, and now he fucked them again on the "free college". But, the DemoKKKrats KNOW that their base are too stupid to ever figure out the con, so they keep doing it over and over again.

Why do parents in K-12 pay for others education?
Why do childless people pay for education?

Because it benefits society
People pay for K-12 because it’s in their SCHOOL DISTRICT. No matter where you go; you have to pay SCHOOL TAXES
Your kids also get that benefit Why do Childless people pay for education? Because they have to in the town they live in !!!!!!!
Personally, I don’t think it’s right for a Childless couple to pay the same as one that has 5 kids! So, answer my question. Isn’t college expensive enough? Why make others pay for someone’s college? The answer is ????????????

I understand the debt far better than you obviously.

Did you know that we don't pay off the principal on the national debt? Never did. Never will?

We ONLY pay the interest and we can well afford that. Not only that but this bill as originally written adds little if anything to that debt
You obviously don’t know as much as you think you do. Maybe we should consider trying to pay it off. Biden’s “ plan” is just going to sink us deeper in that hole

Then why would you be against it?

Oh...you're full of shit

I forgot
Having a rough time debating?
I happen to be all for it. Find it unfortunate that no one takes advantage of it.
What I am not for is giving the Teachers Union billions of dollars under the pretense of educating a bunch of foreigners to never show up to class....

Horse shit.

The bill would be paid for by a small increase in taxes on people making hundreds of thousands per year

Stop lying
There's a sucker born every minute. Dims say that every time they propose their vast new spending programs. All these "small increases" have added up to almost 50% of my income.

You obviously don’t know as much as you think you do. Maybe we should consider trying to pay it off. Biden’s “ plan” is just going to sink us deeper in that hole
Maybe you should educate yourself. Did you know that we still carry the full debt from WWII?

We do. News to you huh?

BULLSHIT

Mancin and Sinema forced the free two year community college provision to be stripped out

It was never going to be free. It was going to be blue collar workers funding the education of future higher paid white collar workers.
Watch them fight to keep 'free' college for their pet illegals.

Bullshit. It runs between $3-6K per year for tuition alone

Why fight something that doesn't have a cost?

Obviously bullshit
You honestly think Biden’s tax plan doesn’t have a cost?
Pure bullshit . Just don’t spend more then $600 ; I mean &10,000 at a time

Forum List

Back