Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

The very idea of educating poorer folks ( including lower middle class) makes these “conservatives” apoplectic

You and the other dupes are the reason Biden keeps getting away with fucking you over. He's going to do it again, because you're too dumb to see it coming. Every time.

Too bad, suckers! Biden needs to make more room for payoffs to lefty billionaires like Soros, Zuckerberg, Gates, and Bezos. So you can forget about your "free college". LOL

In what appears to be a major concession to moderate Democrats, President Joe Biden reportedly told House progressives Tuesday that tuition-free community college will not be included in the final version of a multitrillion-dollar spending bill to fund the president's economic and climate agenda.

CNN reported Tuesday that Biden discussed a $1.75 trillion to $1.9 trillion top line figure for his spending bill, which Senate Democrats hope to pass via budget reconciliation to dodge the 60-vote requirement imposed by the filibuster. Those numbers are more in line with the $1.5 trillion figure demanded by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who's vote is needed in the 50-50 Senate to pass any legislation.
/——/ I wonder if college kids will burn and loot. WHERE’S MY FREE STUFF?
bwhahahahaha

People pay for K-12 because it’s in their SCHOOL DISTRICT. No matter where you go; you have to pay SCHOOL TAXES
Your kids also get that benefit Why do Childless people pay for education? Because they have to in the town they live in !!!!!!!
Personally, I don’t think it’s right for a Childless couple to pay the same as one that has 5 kids! So, answer my question. Isn’t college expensive enough? Why make others pay for someone’s college? The answer is ????????????
Society has decided that a free public school education is a benefit for everyone whether you have children or not.

Originally, that education got you through eighth grade
Then it became a High School education
In today’s society, education beyond HS is necessary. Whether college or trade school

Maybe you should educate yourself. Did you know that we still carry the full debt from WWII?

We do. News to you huh?
So? Does that mean we should put ourselves more in debt? Since you’re so “ educated” please tell us what Biden’s tax proposal is for the Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, etcetc

Society has decided that a free public school education is a benefit for everyone whether you have children or not.

In today’s society, education beyond HS is necessary. Whether college or trade school

"Then pay for it, freeloader!" - Joe Biden (probably)

The very idea of educating poorer folks ( including lower middle class) makes these “conservatives” apoplectic
You have paid to educated how many of those poor kids in your area? Why not???? Are you waiting for Obiden to make you do it??? Put your money where your mouth is...

A college education is like a high school education today in our nation in many areas. Get stricter. Bring back corporal punishment if needed and get rid of violent trouble makers. Special needs need not be in the same classes as those that need to learn. We are closer and closer to meeting the line of demarcation to total legally enforced moron induced learning. For the price the taxpayers are stuck with they should all be mensa.

Public school is paid for by taxes. You may think it’s “ fair” to have families pay for their kids college education while footing the bill for illegal immigrants ,even take out loans to do it but I do not

Public school is paid for by taxes. You may think it’s “ fair” to have families pay for their kids college education while footing the bill for illegal immigrants ,even take out loans to do it but I do not
I suspect RWers significant other is a trespasser.

So? Does that mean we should put ourselves more in debt? Since you’re so “ educated” please tell us what Biden’s tax proposal is for the Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, etcetc
You obviously did not understand what you quoted… dumbass

Forum List

Back