Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

So, is this sort of like the Dems version of when Trump said he would get rid of ObamaCare but never did?
Fair claim as far as it goes except Trump had no plan for a replacement and his “proposal” was wildly unpopular

Society has decided that a free public school education is a benefit for everyone whether you have children or not.

Originally, that education got you through eighth grade
Then it became a High School education
In today’s society, education beyond HS is necessary. Whether college or trade school
No , society did not decide that. A small minority of gullible citizens decided it.

You are the dumbass. Asked you a question and you refuse to answer. Just like your “ boy” ( A racist term) does
You asked a question that ignored what you yourself quoted

You’re too stupid to talk to

No , society did not decide that. A small minority of gullible citizens decided it.

weird how in all my time on this forum I have never seen a single thread from anyone whining about taxes paying public education

Biden is not a leader or his plan is a disaster for America. I'm glad there are two democrats that still look out for America!

Biden is a leader trying to satisfy the wish list of as many representatives as he can to seal a deal
Means everyone is not happy but a Bill gets passed

Fair claim as far as it goes except Trump had no plan for a replacement and his “proposal” was wildly unpopular
Trump was bringing a period of thinking things over. It is obvious. I tell you now. When the single payer is enacted and the eventual reduction of medical services in different types of services happens, there will be accusations and lawsuits and even violence based on race, gender and anything else for any delays who gets the treatments first. The idea is good. The costs behind the scenes will keep increasing at a higher percentage above inflation and growth of the economy. Tell me different. Tell me all how nice it is going to be. And I want it to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back