Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Are you paid for your posts by post or in lump sum? Let me help you the difference is BIDEN HAD NO RIGHT TO HAVE SAID DOCUMENTS, EVER.
Lol, Biden was VP, of course he had the right to those documents. What he didn't have is the right to keep them. Just like Trump didn't have the right. The difference being once Biden found out those documents were still in his possession, without NARA even having to ask, he promptly gave them back.

As opposed to Trump who kept them despite NARA and the DOJ asking for them, to the point that the FBI actually took them.

In court yea, sure. The object would be to convince an entire jury that it wasn't in order to get convicted. Practically, no. As I said in my first post. Even if they were ignorant, it doesn't change the fact that someone fucked up. Otherwise, these documents would be in the National Archives about 6 years. The question is who fucked up. Until the investigation is done nobody knows. When they find out this person depending on severity should face appropriate punishment.

By the way. The amount of people working FOR and on the behest ofTrump that have been charged and convicted and for which actions Trump has claimed ignorance is stellar. Just ask Cohen, Manafort, Weisselberg, Rhodes, Meggs etc. etc.

It's a really good thing that ignorance is an actual valid defense strategy, or he would have been sent to prison a long time ago.

Given the obvious left-bend of our current investigative agencies, Biden has noting to worry about and he knows it. Trump had quite the opposite problem.

Given the obvious left-bend of our current investigative agencies, Biden has noting to worry about and he knows it. Trump had quite the opposite problem.
Left bend? Remind me who appointed the director of the premier investigative agency again? I pretty sure it was the Orange God King.

The difference being once Biden found out those documents were still in his possession, without NARA even having to ask, he promptly gave them back.

Or maybe the folks cleaning out his office didn’t know he had these and weren’t privy to his shenanigans so they quickly brought it to his attention. He may have been surprised to the extent that he thought he had removed all that stuff, but he couldn’t very well put the cat back in the bag, so he just went along with the ignorance defense. Again, don’t be so naive.

Lol, Biden was VP, of course he had the right to those documents. What he didn't have is the right to keep them. Just like Trump didn't have the right. The difference being once Biden found out those documents were still in his possession, without NARA even having to ask, he promptly gave them back.

As opposed to Trump who kept them despite NARA and the DOJ asking for them, to the point that the FBI actually took them.

To note..........he gave them back once the Republicans found a taste to enact their own investigations. No way people had just forgot this classified information was just laying around all these years.

Yes, they came clean before being exposed themselves which I suppose.........well, no, it does not make it any better.

Left bend? Remind me who appointed the director of the premier investigative agency again? I pretty sure it was the Orange God King.

Um, yeah, left bend. Do you follow the news at all? The FBI in particular not only showed their left-bend by their actions, but many of the lead investigators actually sent texts to each other showing a very, very obvious bias.

Do I need to mention the Russian collusion mess and the lying to get a FISA warrant? How about the FBI colluding with social media? The COVID coverup? The list goes on and on. Wake up.

Terrified? Of what? As I said I have absolutely no problem with the DOJ investigating this. None whatsoever. On the other hand. When faced in OP accusing the left of hypocrisy by someone on the left willing to face an investigation of Biden, asking people on the right if they are willing to face the same of Trump, the only thing I hear is crickets.

One of us is terrified. I'm pretty sure it's people like you, who are terrified to take any position on principle, because you have none.

"terrified" is her tell that even she knows she lost and is desperate. Here she is, using it repeatedly about the RED WAVE, which never materialized...

It all hits the fan in 6 days.

We're happy that you are terrified.

:)
Say MAGA again! We love the terrified way your lower lip trembles when you say it.

6 days

They're terrified!

7 days

You're TERRIFIED! It's so much fun!

22 days

"terrified" is her tell that even she knows she lost and is desperate. Here she is, using it repeatedly about the RED WAVE, which never materialized...

Another jabbie hits the reality wall. Here it comes.

It'll be fun. I'll enjoy it.

Keep entertaining us with your funny off topic rants in the meantime.

More, please.

Or maybe the folks cleaning out his office didn’t know he had these and weren’t privy to his shenanigans so they quickly brought it to his attention. He may have been surprised to the extent that he thought he had removed all that stuff, but he couldn’t very well put the cat back in the bag, so he just went along with the ignorance defense. Again, don’t be so naive.
Sure, because that how it works. A lawyer for a person is asked to clean out an office. In which incriminating evidence is present. Instead of removing that evidence he lets his lawyers find them, doesn't stop them when they are presented to White House council, who give it to NARA.

To note..........he gave them back once the Republicans found a taste to enact their own investigations. No way people had just forgot this classified information was just laying around all these years.

Yes, they came clean before being exposed themselves which I suppose.........well, no, it does not make it any better.
Ah, a new conspiracy is born.

Lol, I said it before in this OP. They are nothing if not predictable.

I kind of imagine all the people on the right in this OP here having a blinking tilt sign over their heads. All of a sudden they are faced by a leftie not caring that his ideological preferred person is investigated. And being asked if they have the balls to face the same scrutiny.

It's pretty obvious that balls among them are in short supply.

Another jabbie hits the reality wall. Here it comes.

It'll be fun. I'll enjoy it.

Keep entertaining us with your funny off topic rants in the meantime.

More, please.

LOL

Exposing your idiocies is always fun, RED WAVE.

:dance:

Ah, a new conspiracy is born.

Is that not what happened? Either way, it's cool for Biden but not Trump simply because Biden finally gave them back?

The issue isn't in having them in the first place when legally they are not entitled to them?

A bank robber might get a lighter sentence for revealing where they hid the money but they are still going to get prosecuted.

Is that not what happened? Either way, it's cool for Biden but not Trump simply because Biden finally gave them back?

The issue isn't in having them in the first place when legally they are not entitled to them?

A bank robber might get a lighter sentence for revealing where they hid the money but they are still going to get prosecuted.
Yes exactly. From a criminal standpoint that is exactly the difference. One gave them back. Without prompting and facing the entirely predictable backlash.

The other kept them, was asked for them, gave a few back, was found he had more, was asked again by the DOJ this time, gave a few back again, and made a statement it was all of them, was then the subject of a search warrant in which they found more, and then months later and AFTER the special master asked them found a few more.

A firecracker and an atom bomb both go BOOM, I don't think they are the same, do you?

No, that is not what happened.

Forum List

Back