Biden Destroys the Economy

Not gonna defend your president nor skewer Mr. Depends as this is the inevitable result of the fiat money creation and zero interest rates which have been the norm since ‘08. The trillions in monopoly money created and spent under the false rubric of stimulus only accelerated the lemming like rush to the cliff.

Well 266,000 last month and 1.6 million since Biden's been in office...

Absolute total lie. Boden has been destroying jobs since day one. And today reports of more job losses.

Biden intentionally destroys blue collar union jobs, throwing thousands out of work during a global pandemic. Intentionally jacks up fuel prices hurting the poor and middle class. Runs all over the world yapping about how the US will hurt its economy to be 'green'. Then unemployment spikes and the jobs numbers tank, so predictable.
In which month have jobs numbers tanked under Biden, brain-dead con?

Feb: +536,000
Mar: +770,000
Apr: +266,000

Yet more evidence cons live in an alternative universe. :cuckoo:

Grow a brain fool the Biden regime missed the April jobs expectation by a stunning 73%, instead pulling down an anemic Obama era 266,000. Oh wait Biden doubled down on Obama's policies. :eusa_think:
LOL

The number grew, moron. That's not tanking. And the unemployment rate didn't spike either. It went up by the smallest margin possible. That's not spiking. And even that wasn't because jobs numbers "tanked," they didn't. It's because more people entered the labor force.

No the number tanked you imbecile and every news organization is reporting that even the liberal news media. Tanked 73% you have to hand it to Biden when he fails he fails BIG.
That's not tanking. That's not meeting expectations. Tanking means a rapid decline, failure, or collapse. We gained 266K jobs. That's more than Trump did in 38 of his 48 months in office.

Absolute total lie. Boden has been destroying jobs since day one. And today reports of more job losses.

Biden intentionally destroys blue collar union jobs, throwing thousands out of work during a global pandemic. Intentionally jacks up fuel prices hurting the poor and middle class. Runs all over the world yapping about how the US will hurt its economy to be 'green'. Then unemployment spikes and the jobs numbers tank, so predictable.

Grow a brain fool the Biden regime missed the April jobs expectation by a stunning 73%, instead pulling down an anemic Obama era 266,000. Oh wait Biden doubled down on Obama's policies. :eusa_think:
LOL

The number grew, moron. That's not tanking. And the unemployment rate didn't spike either. It went up by the smallest margin possible. That's not spiking. And even that wasn't because jobs numbers "tanked," they didn't. It's because more people entered the labor force.

No the number tanked you imbecile and every news organization is reporting that even the liberal news media. Tanked 73% you have to hand it to Biden when he fails he fails BIG.
That's not tanking. That's not meeting expectations. Tanking means a rapid decline, failure, or collapse. We gained 266K jobs. That's more than Trump did in 38 of his 48 months in office.
:290968001256257790-final:

LOL

Most of those jobs were in the Faux Xiden CCP-UN-Earth Worship-Trans Regime changing Faux Xiden's diaper.

It's also a false statistic since it was The CCP-DemNazis who shut down the country.

These are NOT new jobs. These are impoverished people being called back to their old jobs in RED states who gave Faux Xiden and his dirty diaper the middle finger, threw off their masks and told XI, the CCP WHO, UN, and the CCP DemNazi party to kiss their ass, and started opening their state economies.

Fraud Xiden had nothing to do with any positive numbers. The Red states took matters in to their own hands and gave you and your satanic minions a big FU to your New World Order.

You gonna put Economic Sanctions on Americans like Faux Xiden promised to do to Georgia for daring to disobey the Full Diaper Emperor when they thumbed their nose at The Fraudulent One and his handlers and dared to engage in their Constitutional Right of Free Commerce?

LOL

You were laughed out of the thread 3 posts ago. :eusa_hand:

Trump predicted it and it is here. INLFATION. In 100 days Biden has destroyed jobs, rights, and now the value of your dollar.

just as we knew he would.You forgot how gas prices have soured as well. Under Trump i never had to pay more than $25.00 for a full tank of gas,ever sense Biden got in when i want a full tank,it now costs me $40.00

We are paying nearly $1 a gallon more under the Biden regime.

Stop lying, brain-dead con.

1.20.21: $2.39

5.6.21: $2.95

0.56¢ is not nearly a dollar.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump predicted it and it is here. INLFATION. In 100 days Biden has destroyed jobs, rights, and now the value of your dollar.

just as we knew he would.You forgot how gas prices have soured as well. Under Trump i never had to pay more than $25.00 for a full tank of gas,ever sense Biden got in when i want a full tank,it now costs me $40.00

icon_rolleyes.gif

Prices are different here in my liberal ruled state. :itsok:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Prove numbers spiked nearly a dollar for your state when the national average is just 56¢....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Prove numbers spiked nearly a dollar for your state when the national average is just 56¢....

Do you know what the word "average" means, well not really a question anymore.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Not sure what shithole you live in, shithole I live in is more than $1.00

AAA Gas Prices

icon_rolleyes.gif

Do you know what the word "average" means, well not really a question anymore.

Yes, it includes everyone, not just you and your bullshit claims.

icon_rolleyes.gif

AAA Gas Prices

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

1.16.21: $3.33

5.6.21: $4.09

0.76¢ is not more than a dollar, brain-dead con. :eusa_doh:

icon_rolleyes.gif

AAA Gas Prices

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Wow, if you looked at the link provided, it clearly shows an increase of $1.34 over the last year. So apparently your math skills are lacking.

Speaking as a Democrat, wouldn't you guys rather talk about polls showing Xiden has a nice approval rating due a quiet MSM & polls steered toward desirable outcomes?

We Democrats don't think in real terms & we're dependent. What's important to us is how someone else thinks.

icon_rolleyes.gif

AAA Gas Prices

Wow, if you looked at the link provided, it clearly shows an increase of $1.34 over the last year. So apparently your math skills are lacking.

Biden wasn't president a year ago. Do you even know what we're discussing?? Buzz your nurse and have her explain to you we're talking about gas prices with Biden as president.

Not the first time this lying administration has been busted pushing this blatant lie.

Biden falsely claims $2T infrastructure plan will create 16 million jobs​

"All the economists, including the liberal as well as the conservative think tanks, point out we will create up to 16 million good-paying jobs," Biden said at the event. "Not $8 an hour or $12 an hour or $15 an hour. Prevailing wage jobs, wages you can raise a family on. My dad would say, just a little bit of breathing room after everything’s paid."

Biden did not specify which studies projected his plan would create 16 million jobs. But the remark appeared to be a reference to a study conducted by economic research firm Moody’s Analytics, which projected a far smaller number.

An April 2021 report by Moody’s determined the US economy would add roughly 16.3 million jobs through 2030 regardless of whether Biden’s "American Jobs Plan" passed. The study found the economy would add roughly 2.7 million more jobs, or about 19 million in total, if the infrastructure plan is implemented.

Biden made a similar reference to the Moody’s study at an event earlier this week, according to a White House transcript.

"You have Moody’s talking about increasing it up to — I don’t know what the most recent one is — 16 million new jobs," Biden said. "It’s about growth, not stunting growth."

White House officials have misrepresented the Moody’s analysis on several occasions in recent weeks. Biden said at an event in early April that "independent analysis" showed the infrastructure plan "will create 19 million jobs."

White House National Economic Council Brian Deese referenced the same 19 million jobs figure during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday" and attributed the number to Moody’s Analytics.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki later clarified the administration’s remarks at an April 6th briefing.

"Moody’s ran an analysis that showed that the economy would create 19 million jobs over the next decade if Congress passes the American Jobs Plan — almost 3 million more than if it doesn’t," Psaki said. "So that is the — that is what the impact would be of the American Jobs Plan: 2.7 million, to be totally clear."

Forum List

Back