Biden deserves the "Let's Go Brandon" chants and such

You're just another right wing idiot who votes against his own best interests. It takes a special brand of stupid to do that but you've demonstrated your complete lack of critical thinking abilities on multiple occasions.

When you base your vote for a politician depends on their foreign policy stance regarding another country completely, it makes no sense. The other thing you can't seem to separate is your religion and the Israeli government. Being opposed to the government's treatment of the Muslims living in Israel is not the same thing as being "anti-semitic".

You come across more like a Russian Jew, than an American. And your slavish devotion to Israel, while cheering on the destruction of the USA, doesn't improve your standing or give us reason to believe you are who you pretend to be.

And you continue to post 1500 times a month. I'm retired with a part time business and I don't have that kind of time to give away for free. Why aren't you working? Why are you here night and day, calling working people names and heaping insults on them?

You have no credibility, because you're simply not credible. None of your "stories" add up, Mr. Business Consultant.
Give me an example of how I vote against "my own best interests"...What stories? I am posting now and I am on vaca. I can also post while traveling, preparing presentations, etc. It is a stress reliever for moi. You do you.

Started with the lying media that got Biden elected as they refused to honestly cover the Hunter Biden to Joe Biden money siphon.

Then they falsely report crowd cheers:

The reporter suggested they were chanting “Let’s go, Brandon” to cheer a NASCAR driver. But it became increasingly clear they were saying: “F—- Joe Biden.”

Now it has taken on a life of its own. It is a mockery of Biden who for all intents and purposes called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist to garner votes and dog whistle. And the media for falsely reporting stories to sell a racist narrative. Now karma comes for you.

View attachment 564870

Merch is there too:

View attachment 564872

Amazon sells em too...

Amazon product

With great ratings

View attachment 564873

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

Your code is coming thru to all your fellow .... ;) ....loud and clear, I wager.

Forum List

Back