Inflation fears now tie fears regarding Covid

FEUwhh0VkAIRegg

Who knew 5% inflation outweighs hundreds of thousands of dead?

it’s media hype.

As Bidung and the democrat party sinks into oblivion

So democrats say that they are powerless over inflation? That's Ok, step aside and let other try to fix it.

We understand.
What a fail thread. LOL That's actually an IMPROVMENT OVER TRUMP. But Trump set a low bar.

Who knew 5% inflation outweighs hundreds of thousands of dead?

it’s media hype.
Let me ask you something

How many people have died from lockdowns and ensuing economic hardship caused by politicians all over the world?

Here in the US, I saw a study in 2008 that said for every 1% increase in unemployment there are about 50,000 deaths, resulting from such things as heart attacks, alcoholism, drug abuse, suicide, etc., etc., etc. But this crap is never reported by the state run press, is it? I tried finding the same study on line but it is now gone.

Surprise, surprise.

And now with the Biden inflation, how many are dying from the same things?

Don't watch the news to find out cuz they don't give a damn.

As Bidung and the democrat party sinks into oblivion

So democrats say that they are powerless over inflation? That's Ok, step aside and let other try to fix it.

We understand.

It all started when he began reversing all the previous presidents policies, maybe changing them back is the right idea since his aren't working.

But let's not fool ourselves here, he wants this to happen. It's one thing to really fuck everything up and then fix it, it's another thing to fuck it all up and sit there doing nothing or even really admitting there is a problem.

Fear is what they want. People that are scared are easy to control, if you make them desperate also they will agree to any crazy thing you say if they think it will go away.

Let me ask you something

How many people have died from lockdowns and ensuing economic hardship caused by politicians all over the world?

Here in the US, I saw a study in 2008 that said for every 1% increase in unemployment there are about 50,000 deaths, resulting from such things as heart attacks, alcoholism, drug abuse, suicide, etc., etc., etc. But this crap is never reported by the state run press, is it? I tried finding the same study on line but it is now gone.

Surprise, surprise.

And now with the Biden inflation, how many are dying from the same things?

Don't watch the news to find out cuz they don't give a damn.
Okay. Tell me. How many people died because of lockdowns.

Some problem with your theory.
I remember mid-lockdown some conservatives trying to act like there was a huge surge in suicide. It didn’t really happen. Suicide rates went down.

Forum List

Back