Biden Declares Energy Emergency

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
He's blaming it on Putin, predictably.

Also in predictable fashion, he invoked the Defense Production Act to move along his agenda for domestic production of solar panels, whereas southeast Asian countries will be provided exemption from tariffs...

In a masochistic way...it's kinda fun watching that senile old pedo completely ruin the country.

I hope he gets a moment of clarity...probably as eggs reach $12 a dozen...and gasoline hits $8 per gallon....

and strokes the fuck out during a press conference.

I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., do hereby declare an emergency to exist with respect to the threats to the availability of sufficient electricity generation capacity to meet expected customer demand.

Gee, I wonder where FA_Q2 is in this thread to tell us the security and surety of the future of the EV industry? And we haven't even hardly begun the transition yet!

I want to call for an emergency, too.
  • We have a PRESIDENTIAL emergency.
  • We have a BORDER emergency.
  • We have an INFLATION emergency.
  • We have an ECONOMIC emergency.
  • We have an ELECTION emergency.
  • We have a CRISIS OF LEADERSHIP emergency.

In a masochistic way...it's kinda fun watching that senile old pedo completely ruin the country.

I hope he gets a moment of clarity...probably as eggs reach $12 a dozen...and gasoline hits $8 per gallon....

and strokes the fuck out during a press conference.
The media would cover for him and just say he had to take a quick nap and then send a body double in.

Gee, I wonder where FA_Q2 is in this thread to tell us the security and surety of the future of the EV industry? And we haven't even hardly begun the transition yet!

I want to call for an emergency, too.
  • We have a PRESIDENTIAL emergency.
  • We have a BORDER emergency.
  • We have an INFLATION emergency.
  • We have an ECONOMIC emergency.
  • We have an ELECTION emergency.
  • We have a CRISIS OF LEADERSHIP emergency.

I've got no stake in it. I'll never own one.

Also in predictable fashion, he invoked the Defense Production Act to move along his agenda for domestic production of solar panels, whereas southeast Asian countries will be provided exemption from tariffs...

Jimmy Carter part deaux.

Anybody except him self. Typical Democrat dishonesty.

There are a lot of stupid people in the US but nobody is so stupid as to not understand that it is Potatohead's fault.

When I read stuff like this I tend to recall things like what went down in Texas a while back whe nthey had that big freeze.

I think well over 200 people died as a consequence of power distruptions brought on by increasing reliance on so-called renewable energy.

Jimmy Carter part deaux.

I always though Carter got a bad rap.

Technically speaking, Reagans first budget left the country with debt three times larger than Carter's worst deficit.

But that's a complex discussion, likely worthy of it's own thread.

I always though Carter got a bad rap.

Technically speaking, Reagans first budget left the country with debt three times larger than Carter's worst deficit.

But that's a complex discussion, likely worthy of it's own thread.
Oh no...
He deserved ever bit of the bad rap he got and then some.

Rampant, double digit inflation, oil prices sky high, hippies running wild, race riots in many major cities like Portland and Seattle.
The economy heading for a cliff for a major crash because of a few very wealthy people. The Hunt Brothers trying to corner the market on Silver was just the tip of the iceberg...

Today we have the exact same environment. We have Blackrock trying to control shipping and especially oil shipments so people will buy EVs...we have an economy spiraling down the drain, and double digit inflation. (Russian fears were high then too)

Explain how things are different from then again?

And Carter's answer for everything was to raise taxes even higher. (Isn't Biden wanting to raise taxes too?)

This is exactly what Carter did.

Good. Now he should cancel all student debt, eliminate taxes for anyone making below $225K, and give everyone a $10K a year for 10 year refundable tax credit if they buy a new electric vehicle. Buy 2, get $20K a year.

There is no emergency

It was all planned

$10 a gallon gas was part of the Obama transformation of America

Gas was an average of $2.39 a gallon when Biden took office, and immediately started increasing a year before the Russian invasion.
$1.79 in West Alton, MO and $2.09 across the River in Alton, IL when Biden took office. Those prices immediately spiked by 50% the second Biden reversed all of Trump’s energy policies.
Democrats are retarded baboons and should be forbidden from voting as a result.

He created it, worsened it, and then declared it
My how Presidential

Forum List

Back