Biden Campaign Tries to Blame Trump for Small Business Loans Drying Up

Trump is a dumbfuck. And every one of them are literally traitors. They take oaths that say as much.
Ok, freak
So basically you get told to hate Trump.
I don’t subscribe to group think. I make my own mind up.
And i love how you people defend bush now. Its fucking hilarious!
Bush was a dumb president. That doesn’t make him a traitor. And disagreeing with you on that doesn’t mean that I’m defending his presidency on the whole.
then why are you just like the rest of the hacks?
"Bush lied and people died. He is a traitor wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh"
I didn’t say that. Why do you feel the need to make stuff up? Maybe because your argument is weak and childish?
Lol and laughing when someone dies because you dont agree with them isnt? Well, guess its more sociopathic than immature.
Oh I’ll do more than laugh when that orange piece of trash is gone from this world. I’ll celebrate.
I will say the same thing about you.
Cool story. The day I care what some halfwit, dictator-loving MAGAt thinks of me, is the day I put a bullet through my brain.
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash
My, my. Aren't we sensitive.
Sorry, trash, did that offend you?

You wish you mattered that much, especially since HE clearly triggered YOU.

Trump is a dumbfuck. And every one of them are literally traitors. They take oaths that say as much.
Ok, freak
Bush was a dumb president. That doesn’t make him a traitor. And disagreeing with you on that doesn’t mean that I’m defending his presidency on the whole.
I didn’t say that. Why do you feel the need to make stuff up? Maybe because your argument is weak and childish?
Lol and laughing when someone dies because you dont agree with them isnt? Well, guess its more sociopathic than immature.
Oh I’ll do more than laugh when that orange piece of trash is gone from this world. I’ll celebrate.
Cool story. The day I care what some halfwit, dictator-loving MAGAt thinks of me, is the day I put a bullet through my brain.
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Who pulled your string, champ?

The program was designed by McConnell and Mnuchin.
And more importantly administered by the Trump Admin
They have to abide the stipulations of the law. If the law says Smashburger can get $10 large, then they may have to do it. Not sure how much wiggle room there is.

It’s a really badly designed program.
How would you imrove it, give some bureaucrat the authority to arbitrarily deny any applications he doesn't like?
Not entirely sure but I think the loan forgiveness needs to be tied to revenue.

Not every business is totally shut down. Let’s say you have a grocery store and your revenue is the same. Now, you could still apply for an receive a loan for 2.5 months worth of payroll. So the loan pays the employees, but the revenue stays the same, it all goes in the owners pocket and doesn’t have to be paid back.

I could be wrong but that’s my understanding.

Maybe make the loan forgiveness equal to the amount of loss the business has. They don’t make a profit but they break even.
Cash flow and revenue are not the same

The biggest problem in small businesses is cash flow and that is what these loans will help with. Many small businesses operate on a wing and a prayer, and this calamity will create cash flow problems.

Yeah. I know. The thing is that a lot of businesses aren’t at zero revenue but this plan kinda assumes they all are.
Revenue doesn't necessarily mean cash coming in.

Well, whatever you want to call it, the point is not every business has the same needs.
For the most part, small business needs cash.

Ok, freak
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Grab a dictionary and parse out the phrase "public message board" . . . Chump.

Ok, freak
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Ok trash

Ok, freak
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Ok trash
"Trash" seems to be your favorite epithet.

Ok, freak
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Ok trash

Was that supposed to cut me to the quick, because I so desperately want your approval? Because I'm sorry, but I didn't care.

Ok, freak
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Ok trash

One talks about what one knows, I guess.

Ok, freak
I'll buy the bullets.
Ok, trash

Ok trash
It is today, three-in-the-stink

Forum List

Back