Biden Campaign Tries to Blame Trump for Small Business Loans Drying Up

Some of you are pathetic.
Trumo could die while saving a baby drowning in a raging river and you would make fun of his fatass for not swimming better.
Grow up.
Trump wouldn’t risk his safety for his own kids. But, yes, I would laugh at his fat, traitorous ass if he drowned and washed up like a beached whale.
Since every president is a traitor, would you say that about all of them? Or are you just told to hate him more?
Trump literally is a traitor. He deserves nothing less than scorn. He belongs in gitmo.
Just 5 more years to go!

Trumo could die while saving a baby drowning in a raging river and you would make fun of his fatass for not swimming better.
Grow up.
Trump wouldn’t risk his safety for his own kids. But, yes, I would laugh at his fat, traitorous ass if he drowned and washed up like a beached whale.
Since every president is a traitor, would you say that about all of them? Or are you just told to hate him more?
Trump literally is a traitor. He deserves nothing less than scorn. He belongs in gitmo.
They all are. What makes him worse? Besides you being told to think so?
No, they all aren’t. Obama didn’t try to bribe a foreign nation to interfere in our elections. Bush didn’t side with Russia over US intelligence. But it is interesting that your defense is now, “well they all do it”. I thought Trump the savior was going to change things? Now you’re telling me that he’s no better than the Kenyan Muslim Antichrist?

Grow up.
They all are. What makes him worse? Besides you being told to think so?
No, they all aren’t. Obama didn’t try to bribe a foreign nation to interfere in our elections. Bush didn’t side with Russia over US intelligence. But it is interesting that your defense is now, “well they all do it”. I thought Trump the savior was going to change things?
Trump is a dumbfuck. And every one of them are literally traitors. They take oaths that say as much.
So basically you get told to hate Trump. I swear to gawd, all you partisans are the same. Right or left.
And i love how you people defend bush now. Its fucking hilarious! :lol:

A stupid statement by Biden's advisor Symone Sanders in blaming Trump for the lack of funds. I never heard of her before, from what I gathered in last few minutes, my impression is that she (being just 30) must have done a remarkable job of self promotion to get where she's quotable by media such as RedState.

Trump is a dumbfuck. And every one of them are literally traitors. They take oaths that say as much.
Ok, freak
So basically you get told to hate Trump.
I don’t subscribe to group think. I make my own mind up.
And i love how you people defend bush now. Its fucking hilarious!
Bush was a dumb president. That doesn’t make him a traitor. And disagreeing with you on that doesn’t mean that I’m defending his presidency on the whole.

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you
could possibly come up with.
Umm who runs treasury?
Ummm, who runs the oversight committee?
But Treasury, not the oversight committee, issued guidelines for the PPP program. Congressmen from both parties have urged the administration to change the guidelines so that larger companies can’t take advantage of the program.

Which all three oversight committees must adhere to!

CARES Act Enforcement Risks

Read and learn.

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Mishandled? When it first came out the funds were drying up it was said because more businesses than predicted were asking for funds.
No, it was because larger businesses scooped it up and there was nothing left for small business. It did not have to be this way if handled properly.

Mishandled? When it first came out the funds were drying up it was said because more businesses than predicted were asking for funds.
No, it was because larger businesses scooped it up and there was nothing left for small business. It did not have to be this way if handled properly.
Link

They have battered spouse syndrome.

That's a really fkd up thing to say.

But carrion with yore fugly self.

You guys dare not criticize and remain submissive to the blob in all matters of import. Symptoms of the syndrome.

No changing goal posts here, Candy girl.

Respond to my comment without segueing to your normal '#HateTrump diatribe.
You can't help yourself....................

Ok, freak
Bush was a dumb president. That doesn’t make him a traitor. And disagreeing with you on that doesn’t mean that I’m defending his presidency on the whole.
then why are you just like the rest of the hacks?
"Bush lied and people died. He is a traitor wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh"

They have battered spouse syndrome.

But carrion with yore fugly self.

You guys dare not criticize and remain submissive to the blob in all matters of import. Symptoms of the syndrome.

No changing goal posts here, Candy girl.

Respond to my comment without segueing to your normal '#HateTrump diatribe.
You can't help yourself....................

It’s also a ducked up way to live your life...you have to check with your lord and master before forming an opinion. It comes from you having zero self esteem

Ok, freak
I didn’t say that. Why do you feel the need to make stuff up? Maybe because your argument is weak and childish?

Ok, freak
I didn’t say that. Why do you feel the need to make stuff up? Maybe because your argument is weak and childish?
Lol and laughing when someone dies because you dont agree with them isnt? Well, guess its more sociopathic than immature.

Ok, freak
Lol and laughing when someone dies because you dont agree with them isnt? Well, guess its more sociopathic than immature.
Oh I’ll do more than laugh when that orange piece of trash is gone from this world. I’ll celebrate.

Ok, freak
Oh I’ll do more than laugh when that orange piece of trash is gone from this world. I’ll celebrate.
I will say the same thing about you.

Forum List

Back