Biden Campaign Strategy = COVID, COVID, COVID

The fact that over 80 percent contracted COVID while wearing a mask tells the story
That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.4% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.6 % got covid and of those 11.6% 85% said they wore masks.
LOL

That is not what the data says.... Keep spinning moron...
Right, the data says 88.7% who didn't get covid wore masks, and that comes from the source YOU posted :asshole:
You were just too STUPID to look at the CONTROL Participants, that is why Tramp loves STUPID people!!!!!
1604071629138-png.408715
Here let me help the moron..

1604100476876.png

85% wore masks who became infected.... Gawd your an idiot...

That asshole Biden is saying we are facing a Dark Winter.

Way to go Big Guy. That is exactly what America wants to hear.

You fucking moron.

Back to covid, anyone with even a remote understanding of viral epidemiology knows that an airborne virus is unstoppable.
Masks help, no matter what your pseudo-science says.

Yes, the do help, but very little. It is a total crap shoot as to whether the mask will stop a COVID particle or not. It is dependent on the size of it's carrier and pure dumb luck. If someone with COVID sneezes close to you and you take a breath, the odds of you NOT inhaling COVID particles are slim to none. Many, many people are infected every day despite wearing masks. If masks work so well, why on earth do we need shutdowns? Do you honestly believe a mask mandate would stop the spread of COVID? That is utter BS.
Masks do zero to prevent the wearer from catching the ChiCom flu. A perfectly fitted (which no one does) N95 mask is 0.3 micron openings. The virus is 0.1 microns.
I haven’t seen anyone wear an N95 mask since Springtime. The cloth masks everyone wears allow over 100 microns thru.
At best a mask keeps YOU from spewing your saliva all over the room if YOU ALREADY ARE SICK. You only spray the ChiCom flu half as far.
Keep repeating that dumbass lie! It only makes you look true to form as an idiot.
Go learn what a micron is. Be sure to keep that t shirt over your head.
Listen dumbass, I have a Master's degree and I was a Navy Engineer. STFU and keep your piehole from exposing your obvious lack of reading ability. Every time you fuck up a post it can be traced back to your inability to read for comprehension. Now, go play in traffic!

AN Idiot speaks... As a general observation they are decreasing in most states. only two states are currently seeing an increase in hospitalizations...
LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Do you see a DECREASE there?????
Why do you lying scum ASSHOLES lie about stuff that can be so easily checked?????
The doctors are lying. The medical community is now against Trump. They can't be trusted anymore, just like the Deep State.

The fact that over 80 percent contracted COVID while wearing a mask tells the story
That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.4% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.6 % got covid and of those 11.6% 85% said they wore masks.
LOL

Right, the data says 88.7% who didn't get covid wore masks, and that comes from the source YOU posted :asshole:
You were just too STUPID to look at the CONTROL Participants, that is why Tramp loves STUPID people!!!!!
1604071629138-png.408715
Here let me help the moron..

View attachment 408897
85% wore masks who became infected.... Gawd your an idiot...
Talk about a moron, you are a STUPID moron!

85% of the 11.3% who got covid. Look at the column next to the one you highlighted for CONTROL PARTICIPANTS, the ones who DIDN'T get covid, 88.7% wore masks.

AN Idiot speaks... As a general observation they are decreasing in most states. only two states are currently seeing an increase in hospitalizations...
LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Do you see a DECREASE there?????
Why do you lying scum ASSHOLES lie about stuff that can be so easily checked?????
The doctors are lying. The medical community is now against Trump. They can't be trusted anymore, just like the Deep State.
BULLSHIT!

Trump's lying about the virus and his resulting 'credibility gap' on the matter is something Trump handed to Biden on a silver platter.

I find it amazing that you get triggered by Trump preventing a panic by downplaying the virus to prevent a panic, yet you ignore the lies told you by your Democrat leaders on an almost hourly basis.

Trump's lying about the virus and his resulting 'credibility gap' on the matter is something Trump handed to Biden on a silver platter.

I find it amazing that you get triggered by Trump preventing a panic by downplaying the virus to prevent a panic, yet you ignore the lies told you by your Democrat leaders on an almost hourly basis.

Trump didn't prevent any panic. At the time of Trump's statement he already lacked integrity and thus what he was peddling was somewhere between ill-received and counter-effective. Democratic and Republican governors alike saw through him and sought guidance by the medical scientists.

Trump didn't prevent any panic. At the time of Trump's statement he already lacked integrity and thus what he was peddling was somewhere between ill-received and counter-effective. Democratic and Republican governors alike saw through him and sought guidance by the medical scientists.

Did any of Trump's rask force disagree with Trump's course of action in fighting the pandemic? Hell no, they dithered and flip-flopped like a Biden campaign speech. Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wear a mask! Wash your hands, don't need to wash your hands, wash your hands!

LOL

1604071629138-png.408715
So Trump kept 335 million Americans from dying from the ChiCom flu per your logic.

Back to covid, anyone with even a remote understanding of viral epidemiology knows that an airborne virus is unstoppable.
Masks help, no matter what your pseudo-science says.

Yes, the do help, but very little. It is a total crap shoot as to whether the mask will stop a COVID particle or not. It is dependent on the size of it's carrier and pure dumb luck. If someone with COVID sneezes close to you and you take a breath, the odds of you NOT inhaling COVID particles are slim to none. Many, many people are infected every day despite wearing masks. If masks work so well, why on earth do we need shutdowns? Do you honestly believe a mask mandate would stop the spread of COVID? That is utter BS.
Masks do zero to prevent the wearer from catching the ChiCom flu. A perfectly fitted (which no one does) N95 mask is 0.3 micron openings. The virus is 0.1 microns.
I haven’t seen anyone wear an N95 mask since Springtime. The cloth masks everyone wears allow over 100 microns thru.
At best a mask keeps YOU from spewing your saliva all over the room if YOU ALREADY ARE SICK. You only spray the ChiCom flu half as far.
Keep repeating that dumbass lie! It only makes you look true to form as an idiot.
Go learn what a micron is. Be sure to keep that t shirt over your head.
Listen dumbass, I have a Master's degree and I was a Navy Engineer. STFU and keep your piehole from exposing your obvious lack of reading ability. Every time you fuck up a post it can be traced back to your inability to read for comprehension. Now, go play in traffic!
And I as a retired Engineer with a US patent for a medical device in my name knows a thing or two about what that cloth over your head will not do.
Your inability to name any error what I said tells all.

LOL

1604071629138-png.408715
So Trump kept 335 million Americans from dying from the ChiCom flu per your logic.
MASKS kept 335 million Americans from dying from the Trump-45 virus.
Tramp is a one man SUPER SPREADER event!!!

LOL

1604071629138-png.408715
Trump kept 335 million from dying from the ChiCom flu!

That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.7% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.3 % got covid and of those 11.3% 85% said they wore masks.
Leftard thinks the CDC lies.
Hey dumb ass, the numbers I gave came from the CDC :asshole:
Liar. You Leftards hate science. CDC said no such thing.

You are simply ignorant of the science and your failure in ability to interpret As scientific data is stunning... As another poster so eloquently told you, Go play in the street...
They want to believe a t shirt over the head keeps them from getting sick.

Forum List

Back