Biden Campaign Strategy = COVID, COVID, COVID

I have been watching all of the big networks this am and it is a constant barrage of fearmongering from every single one of them. They are all citing the number of cases but not one of them is showing hospitalizations from it... Not one is doing honest reporting on the people affected.

The all hands on deck strategy from the Biden propaganda arm is in full blown tilt mode this morning. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all onboard and not one of them are covering the accusations of treason by Joe Biden when he was a sitting VP of the United States.

At no time in my life time have I seen such blatant political bias from our media. NONE OF THEM DESERVE 230 Protections as they are acting like a supper PAC for Joe Biden.

There is no "LINK" for this OBSERVATION of behaviors by the Lame Stream Media...

Its my observation of these people since 0300 my time this morning. The LSM has been pushing COVID fear this morning.. Its all Joe and democrats have left.
They have planned this bioweapons attack on the administration with their Chinese friends since 2017. Ask Faucci and Gates about it.

AN Idiot speaks... As a general observation they are decreasing in most states. only two states are currently seeing an increase in hospitalizations...
LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Do you see a DECREASE there?????
Why do you lying scum ASSHOLES lie about stuff that can be so easily checked?????
Only Democrats in Urban Environments get sick, so we are ok with it. If you are a Democrat, stay away from The Polls and whatever you do, DO NOT handle Paper Ballots. Corona AKA The DemoTwat Death Plague stays on a Paper Ballot of 48 hours.

I have been watching all of the big networks this am and it is a constant barrage of fearmongering from every single one of them. They are all citing the number of cases but not one of them is showing hospitalizations from it... Not one is doing honest reporting on the people affected.

The all hands on deck strategy from the Biden propaganda arm is in full blown tilt mode this morning. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all onboard and not one of them are covering the accusations of treason by Joe Biden when he was a sitting VP of the United States.

At no time in my life time have I seen such blatant political bias from our media. NONE OF THEM DESERVE 230 Protections as they are acting like a supper PAC for Joe Biden.

There is no "LINK" for this OBSERVATION of behaviors by the Lame Stream Media...

Its my observation of these people since 0300 my time this morning. The LSM has been pushing COVID fear this morning.. Its all Joe and democrats have left.
Dude didn’t you learn anything from the jfk assassination that the msn media censors facts and are just a tool for the government only reporting what they want you to hear?lol they are still lying about his assassination all these years so what did you expect? :abgg2q.jpg:

AN Idiot speaks... As a general observation they are decreasing in most states. only two states are currently seeing an increase in hospitalizations...
LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Why do you lying scum ASSHOLES lie about stuff that can be so easily checked?????

Hospital admission data for Covid has been skewed from day one. Why is this? It's all about reimbursement. Hospitals are guaranteed reimbursement for even the uninsured when an individual is admitted with a primary diagnosis or presumptive diagnosis (not confirmed) of Covid.

So, basically the same death as June 1! Progress?
CDC:
1CE490E6-47AB-4DDD-94D2-78B4F953D973.jpeg

Time to move on.

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Source?

I posted the CDC...
You posted NO link with your LIE, so that makes you a serial LIAR.
Here is my source,US Historical Data, un-perverted by Tramp appointees like the CDC.
BTW, Here is what the CDC says but they don't give numbers to hide just how bad it is, "Since the week ending September 26 (MMWR week 39), overall weekly hospitalization rates have increased, driven primarily by an increase in rates among adults aged 50 years and older."

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Stay in your closet.
Rest of us will live our lives.
And die!

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Stay in your closet.
And die!
You stay under your mommy’s bed.

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Stay in your closet.
And die!
And you stay with your head up Tramp's ass.

They have planned this bioweapons attack on the administration with their Chinese friends since 2017. Ask Faucci and Gates about it.
You nailed it.

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Stay in your closet.
And die!
You keep that t shirt over your head while hiding under your mommy’s bed.

Back to covid, anyone with even a remote understanding of viral epidemiology knows that an airborne virus is unstoppable.
Masks help, no matter what your pseudo-science says.
That's why 86% of those who wore them became infected.
:linky: :link:
Have a nice day!

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095

Hospital admission data for Covid has been skewed from day one. Why is this? It's all about reimbursement. Hospitals are guaranteed reimbursement for even the uninsured when an individual is admitted with a primary diagnosis or presumptive diagnosis (not confirmed) of Covid.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile: Amen to that brutha:up:

LIAR!!!!!
Total hospitalizations:
Oct 25 41,776
Oct 26 42,917
Oct 27 44,212
Oct 28 45,045
Oct 29 46,095
Stay in your closet.
And die!
While YOU have YOURS up Biden’s. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back