Biden Campaign Strategy = COVID, COVID, COVID

The fact that over 80 percent contracted COVID while wearing a mask tells the story
That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.4% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.6 % got covid and of those 11.6% 85% said they wore masks.
LOL

That is not what the data says.... Keep spinning moron...
Right, the data says 88.7% who didn't get covid wore masks, and that comes from the source YOU posted :asshole:
You were just too STUPID to look at the CONTROL Participants, that is why Tramp loves STUPID people!!!!!
1604071629138-png.408715
So Trump kept 335 million Americans from dying from the ChiCom flu per your logic.
MASKS kept 335 million Americans from dying from the Trump-45 virus.
Tramp is a one man SUPER SPREADER event!!!
Trump kept 335 million from dying from the ChiCom flu!
ANd Trump took steps to keep out economy from tanking.... But the CATS (Cranial Anal thrust Syndrome) is very apparent here...

Back to covid, anyone with even a remote understanding of viral epidemiology knows that an airborne virus is unstoppable.
Masks help, no matter what your pseudo-science says.

Yes, the do help, but very little. It is a total crap shoot as to whether the mask will stop a COVID particle or not. It is dependent on the size of it's carrier and pure dumb luck. If someone with COVID sneezes close to you and you take a breath, the odds of you NOT inhaling COVID particles are slim to none. Many, many people are infected every day despite wearing masks. If masks work so well, why on earth do we need shutdowns? Do you honestly believe a mask mandate would stop the spread of COVID? That is utter BS.
Masks do zero to prevent the wearer from catching the ChiCom flu. A perfectly fitted (which no one does) N95 mask is 0.3 micron openings. The virus is 0.1 microns.
I haven’t seen anyone wear an N95 mask since Springtime. The cloth masks everyone wears allow over 100 microns thru.
At best a mask keeps YOU from spewing your saliva all over the room if YOU ALREADY ARE SICK. You only spray the ChiCom flu half as far.
Keep repeating that dumbass lie! It only makes you look true to form as an idiot.
Go learn what a micron is. Be sure to keep that t shirt over your head.
Listen dumbass, I have a Master's degree and I was a Navy Engineer. STFU and keep your piehole from exposing your obvious lack of reading ability. Every time you fuck up a post it can be traced back to your inability to read for comprehension. Now, go play in traffic!
And I as a retired Engineer with a US patent for a medical device in my name knows a thing or two about what that cloth over your head will not do.
Your inability to name any error what I said tells all.

I am tired of pointing out your errors. So you drove a train and invented a device to keep people from snoring, which involved sewing a tennis ball in the back of their PJs.. As a Klan member, you probably are more familiar with cloth over your head. You really are stupid by trying to pass off your education as something more than just a fantasy.

Back to covid, anyone with even a remote understanding of viral epidemiology knows that an airborne virus is unstoppable.

Yes, the do help, but very little. It is a total crap shoot as to whether the mask will stop a COVID particle or not. It is dependent on the size of it's carrier and pure dumb luck. If someone with COVID sneezes close to you and you take a breath, the odds of you NOT inhaling COVID particles are slim to none. Many, many people are infected every day despite wearing masks. If masks work so well, why on earth do we need shutdowns? Do you honestly believe a mask mandate would stop the spread of COVID? That is utter BS.
Masks do zero to prevent the wearer from catching the ChiCom flu. A perfectly fitted (which no one does) N95 mask is 0.3 micron openings. The virus is 0.1 microns.
I haven’t seen anyone wear an N95 mask since Springtime. The cloth masks everyone wears allow over 100 microns thru.
At best a mask keeps YOU from spewing your saliva all over the room if YOU ALREADY ARE SICK. You only spray the ChiCom flu half as far.
Keep repeating that dumbass lie! It only makes you look true to form as an idiot.
Listen dumbass, I have a Master's degree and I was a Navy Engineer. STFU and keep your piehole from exposing your obvious lack of reading ability. Every time you fuck up a post it can be traced back to your inability to read for comprehension. Now, go play in traffic!
And I as a retired Engineer with a US patent for a medical device in my name knows a thing or two about what that cloth over your head will not do.

I am tired of pointing out your errors. So you drove a train and invented a device to keep people from snoring, which involved sewing a tennis ball in the back of their PJs.. As a Klan member, you probably are more familiar with cloth over your head. You really are stupid by trying to pass off your education as something more than just a fantasy.
That’s about the level of generic childish blather I expect from a cheerleader of lousy education.
Masks are a placebo for you idiots.

The fact that over 80 percent contracted COVID while wearing a mask tells the story
That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.4% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.6 % got covid and of those 11.6% 85% said they wore masks.
LOL

That is not what the data says.... Keep spinning moron...
Right, the data says 88.7% who didn't get covid wore masks, and that comes from the source YOU posted :asshole:
You were just too STUPID to look at the CONTROL Participants, that is why Tramp loves STUPID people!!!!!
1604071629138-png.408715
So Trump kept 335 million Americans from dying from the ChiCom flu per your logic.
MASKS kept 335 million Americans from dying from the Trump-45 virus.
Tramp is a one man SUPER SPREADER event!!!
Trump kept 335 million from dying from the ChiCom flu!
BULLSHIT!

That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.7% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.3 % got covid and of those 11.3% 85% said they wore masks.
Leftard thinks the CDC lies.
Hey dumb ass, the numbers I gave came from the CDC :asshole:
Liar. You Leftards hate science. CDC said no such thing.
It is in the same CDC chart you assholes posted to support your 85% LIE!!!!!! It is the column right next to the column you worthless lying scum pervert into your LIE!!!!!!!
Here is the link from BillyBoob citing the CDC and posting the chart that proves my numbers are directly from the CDC.
Try a better lie next time SUCKKKER!!!!!

Last edited:
That is NOT a fact, as you well know. 88.7% who wore masks DIDN'T get the Trump-45 virus. only 11.3 % got covid and of those 11.3% 85% said they wore masks.
It is in the same CDC chart you assholes posted to support your 85% LIE!!!!!! It is the column right next to the column you worthless lying scum pervert into your LIE!!!!!!!
Here is the link from BillyBoob citing the CDC and posting the chart that proves my numbers are directly from the CDC.
Liar. You quote me where the CDC says masks saved ONE American.
You idiots hate science.

You idiots hate science.
Notice when the worthless lying scum Right can no longer defend their original LIE they create a Straw Man as they move the goalposts!

You idiots hate science.
Notice when the worthless lying scum Right can no longer defend their original LIE they create a Straw Man as they move the goalposts!
I replied to your fake statistics, shitforbrains. CDC has ZERO statements about masks saving even a single life from the ChiCom flu.

You idiots hate science.
I replied to your fake statistics, shitforbrains. CDC has ZERO statements about masks saving even a single life from the ChiCom flu.
Notice the desperation to change the subject from the lie about WEARING masks and getting the Trump-45 virus to masks saving lives,
You fool no one but your STUPID self! :rofl::lmao:

That’s about the level of generic childish blather I expect from a cheerleader of lousy education.
You are just jealous because your education did not take and you remain stupid as a libtard!

You are just jealous because your education did not take and you remain stupid as a libtard!
Yeah, iz just a dumbz who went from poverty to retiring in my 50’s a multi millionaire moron.
Those stupid idiots in these bio labs. All they need is a t shirt material mask to stay safe.
1604174189641.jpeg

You idiots hate science.
Notice the desperation to change the subject from the lie about WEARING masks and getting the Trump-45 virus to masks saving lives,
Yes, everyone did notice your stupid flipping of the topic and lying about what the CDC says as well as you being an an open border idiot who thinks America is the only nation the ChiCom flu has impacted.

Yeah, iz just a dumbz who went from poverty to retiring in my 50’s a multi millionaire moron.
Those stupid idiots in these bio labs. All they need is a t shirt material mask to stay safe.
View attachment 409248

Yes, I am already working on my second million, having retired at the ripe old age of 15. See how stupid your lies sound? My bet is you are middle-aged, divorced because your ex found someone else to screw, living in your mother's basement with Cheeto stains on your genitals.

View attachment 409248

Yes, I am already working on my second million, having retired at the ripe old age of 15. See how stupid your lies sound? My bet is you are middle-aged, divorced because your ex found someone else to screw, living in your mother's basement with Cheeto stains on your genitals.
Yet another childish response. Typical for a supporter of the lousy education system.

You idiots hate science.
Science denier.
4E1E8A66-80BB-48C6-BDCD-209B3D86B3C0.jpeg

Biden Campaign Strategy = COVID, COVID, COVID

I have been watching all of the big networks this am and it is a constant barrage of fearmongering from every single one of them. They are all citing the number of cases but not one of them is showing hospitalizations from it... Not one is doing honest reporting on the people affected.

The all hands on deck strategy from the Biden propaganda arm is in full blown tilt mode this morning. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN are all onboard and not one of them are covering the accusations of treason by Joe Biden when he was a sitting VP of the United States.

At no time in my life time have I seen such blatant political bias from our media. NONE OF THEM DESERVE 230 Protections as they are acting like a supper PAC for Joe Biden.

There is no "LINK" for this OBSERVATION of behaviors by the Lame Stream Media...

Its my observation of these people since 0300 my time this morning. The LSM has been pushing COVID fear this morning.. Its all Joe and democrats have left.

Yes, Covid, why not? the worst failure in American's history,

1604185380808.png

You idiots hate science.
Yes, everyone did notice your stupid flipping of the topic and lying about what the CDC says as well as you being an an open border idiot who thinks America is the only nation the ChiCom flu has impacted.
I used the CDC data you Trump CHUMP'S posted.
But again notice that knowing they have been thoroughly beaten by the truth they supplied, you desperately try to change the subject ti an open boarders Straw Man.

You idiots hate science.
Science denier. View attachment 409304
Again, caught lying about MASKS Trump's CHUMP'S try to change the subject.
Thank you.

You idiots hate science.
Science denier. View attachment 409304
Again, caught lying about MASKS Trump's CHUMP'S try to change the subject.
Thank you.
Yet another retard who can’t quote any error. So typical of science haters.

You idiots hate science.
I used the CDC data you Trump CHUMP'S posted.
But again notice that knowing they have been thoroughly beaten by the truth they supplied, you desperately try to change the subject ti an open boarders Straw Man.
Liar. That’s why you can’t provide a link. Pathetic liar.

Forum List

Back