Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Agree. An apology would have been “I am so sorry I lost my temper and referred to you as I did. I was very wrong, and apologize”….NOT ”I called you a stupid SOB, but it wasn’t personal.” GMAB.
Have you ever met a Liberal face to face?

John McCain called out Doocy for stupid questions, too.

As you know, all that proves is that Mr. Doocy does an excellent job as a journalist regardless of the political party of the person being interviewed. Isn't that how it SHOULD be?

What politician, or whoever for that matter, LIKES to be asked difficult, perhaps embarrassing questions. We would have a better government today if more journalists took the same approach as does Doocy.

As you know, all that proves is that Mr. Doocy does an excellent job as a journalist regardless of the political party of the person being interviewed. Isn't that how it SHOULD be?

What politician, or whoever for that matter, LIKES to be asked difficult, perhaps embarrassing questions. We would have a better government today if more journalists took the same approach as does Doocy.
Doocy does an excellent job as a journalist? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah. He's equally stupid no matter who he is talking to.

I did address it. You are too stupid to have understood. First, with Trump, it goes beyond chapter 11. The majority of his bankruptcies were chapter 7's. He abused the bankruptcy laws, like many have in our nation. While he used bankruptcy to bail out his company it left many small businesses in a very bad situation. In those small businesses the owners suffered as much as the businesses. They are chapter S and LLC's. I am sure you know how flow through revenue works with these small businesses. In the mean time the Trump family does not suffer at all. That is bullshit. Good business people only use bankruptcy as a last resort. Trump used and abused it. If you had an ounce of understanding of the business world you would understand.
The fact you thought he was using Chapter 11 shows how you do not understand what Trump did. You do not understand the business world. Do not talk about what you do not know.
Anyone who supports the Democrat shutdown of businesses for COVID cannot complain about Trump destroying small businesses.

Bullshit, the other poster was playing up the drama, talking about how Biden's behavor was somehow an unprecedented crossing of the line.

OF COURSE that warrants a comparison and contrast to the insane shit Trump was saying about journalists.
As you know, the mainstream media lied and promoted lies about President Trump before he was even elected. IF President Trump had the journalistic demeanor President Biden has today, there would never have been a President Biden. By the same token, if Biden had the same journalists as Trump, he and Hunter would be in jail!

As you know, the mainstream media lied and promoted lies about President Trump before he was even elected. IF President Trump had the journalistic demeanor President Biden has today, there would never have been a President Biden. By the same token, if Biden had the same journalists as Trump, he and Hunter would be in jail!
Traptard drivel.

Maybe in your demented mind media should not have covered Trump talking about grabbing women by the pussy, paying off his sex dolls, not releasing his taxes and publicly blowing Putin while trying to secure a tower project in Moscow?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe if he wasn't such a donkey's ass he'd have better media coverage?? Crazy idea, I know.

Last edited:
The guy who rode Amtrak from DC to Delaware each night to be home with his sons, when as a Senator he could have had a private driver, is the elitist while the guy who shits in the gold toilet is the Man of the People.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yeah, we all know how well "to be home with his sons" worked out. Yes, Sen. Biden could have had a private driver, which he did not earn nor pay. Whatever toilet Donald Trump used, he EARNED and paid for himself. Do you get the difference? No, I suppose not.

Ok get real time:

Trump: Routinely calls most journalists fake news and the enemy of the people. Never appologizes for anything.

Biden: Journalist asks a stupid question he came up with on the fly, gets called stupid by Biden. Then gets a call from the President with apology.

If you can't tell a huge difference you aren't right in the head.
Likewise, if you can't tell a huge difference, you aren't right in the head.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Forum List

Back