Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

I can understand how me pointing out the many ways you are wrong might annoy you.
You're just an idiot.
You are too emotionally invested in social perversion to give an inch.
If I remember correctly, you are in a facet of entertainment?

Oh my. Can't imagine that happening.

Once again for the slow-minded.

Here, as you well know, is why there is a difference.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Yup. It was definitely a Plan B that was orchestrated in advance. How else do you explain five swing states, in which Trump was in the lead, simultaneously call “haaaaaaaalt!!!” in the middle of the night, and with lame excuses or outright lies (“our counters are tired….. ”a water pipe burst”), and then truckloads of ballots are brought in, 99% for Biden, and voila!….the count is restarted the next morning, and Biden is in the lead.
We can also ask if Pence has been watching the election? Because he doesn’t seem blind even a 5-year-old could have seen that something strange was happening to make Xiden win the election.

Are RWI's still upset with Biden pulling a Trump.

Imaging trump calling the media "evil" "Haters of America" etc.

"I NOW wish that POS trump would not have set up the (R) party to be such idiots."
Said many RWI's.
LLLOOOOLOOLLOL

Obama showed his Birth Certificate

Let Dooch Boy show his
After spending 2 million $$$ plus to hide the REAL one......

Obama was adopted out to his step father, LOLO Soetoro, indonesia. The laws then were that the US birth certificate would be destroyed and reissued in INDONESIA at this time hence Obama's legal name and school name as BARRY SOETORO. Hence why the asshole spent so much money playing hide the BC. Indonesia, claims Obama as their own, and have erected a statue of their INDONESIAN Obama.

In order to regain US citizenship, Obama would have had to reapply for it after becoming an adult--the asshole never did this.

Are RWI's still upset with Biden pulling a Trump.

Imaging trump calling the media "evil" "Haters of America" etc.

"I NOW wish that POS trump would not have set up the (R) party to be such idiots."
Said many RWI's.
LLLOOOOLOOLLOL
IF President Biden was "pulling a Trump" our country would be heading in the right direction instead of a train wreck. That must be hard on you. You know, pretending the train wreck isn't real.

After spending 2 million $$$ plus to hide the REAL one......

Obama was adopted out to his step father, LOLO Soetoro, indonesia. The laws then were that the US birth certificate would be destroyed and reissued in INDONESIA at this time hence Obama's legal name and school name as BARRY SOETORO. Hence why the asshole spent so much money playing hide the BC. Indonesia, claims Obama as their own, and have erected a statue of their INDONESIAN Obama.

In order to regain US citizenship, Obama would have had to reapply for it after becoming an adult--the asshole never did this.
You Goofy

Forum List

Back