Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

You don't get to just make things up and credit him for things he never did. When Trump said he was going to bring the troops home I said I fully supported that and if he actually did I might even vote for him. I also said I didn't expect him to actually do it and he didn't.
always-S.jpg

Or, are you just ignorant?

So what?

Currently, Trump Enterprises have about 500 companies under their ownership. In his lifetime there have been thousands of such companies. Out of thousands, a handful went under. You whine about how many small companies were damaged. What about the tens of thousands of jobs created and small businesses prospering.

A handful, out of thousands. That is spectacular! THANK YOU President Trump!
Your stupidity is shining through. Most successful business people do not even close to screwing over as many people and businesses as Trump. He has been involved in almost 4000 legal cases.
You do not have a clue. You are the type of people Trump loves to take advantage of. And he has. You have bought his con.

Are you going to pick up a rifle, or just be a little bitch on the internet?
Trump is not President. He has many supporters going to jail. Many semi-Trumpers are bailing ship. Many businesses will not hire people who follow Trump policies. Many Republicans are figuring out how they can move from Trump. Trump being investigated for illegal activities. As are his closest supporters and family. It is happening without guns. A shit stain like Trump will take a while to get rid of . Trumpism will go the way of the Confederacy, KKK, Nazism all movements without morality.

Trump is not President. He has many supporters going to jail. Many semi-Trumpers are bailing ship. Many businesses will not hire people who follow Trump policies. Many Republicans are figuring out how they can move from Trump. Trump being investigated for illegal activities. As are his closest supporters and family. It is happening without guns. A shit stain like Trump will take a while to get rid of . Trumpism will go the way of the Confederacy, KKK, Nazism all movements without morality.
The topic of this thread is President Joe Biden. Your denigrating comments about President Trump are just so my sour grapes.

Say what you wish, Biden's Approval is dropping like a rock. Here is the difference in only three days.

2022-01-23%20Job%20Approval-X2.jpg

This is today's average, the above is three days ago.
2022-01-26%20Job%20Approval-X2.jpg

Yup, I figured. You're just gonna be a little bitch on the internet.

You're really making a difference!

The topic of this thread is President Joe Biden. Your denigrating comments about President Trump are just so my sour grapes.

Say what you wish, Biden's Approval is dropping like a rock. Here is the difference in only three days.

2022-01-23%20Job%20Approval-X2.jpg

This is today's average, the above is three days ago.
2022-01-26%20Job%20Approval-X2.jpg
Even with Biden's approval going down Trump is not President. He has many supporters going to jail. Many semi-Trumpers are bailing ship. Many businesses will not hire people who follow Trump policies. Many Republicans are figuring out how they can move from Trump. Trump being investigated for illegal activities. As are his closest supporters and family. It is happening without guns. A shit stain like Trump will take a while to get rid of . Trumpism will go the way of the Confederacy, KKK, Nazism all movements without morality.
The Democrats are not doing a great job but the forces against Trumpism, not conservatives, is getting stronger. It includes Democrats, Independents and Republicans.

Traptard drivel.

Maybe in your demented mind media should not have covered Trump talking about grabbing women by the pussy, paying off his sex dolls, not releasing his taxes and publicly blowing Putin while trying to secure a tower project in Moscow?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe if he wasn't such a donkey's ass he'd have better media coverage?? Crazy idea, I know.
Your desperate comments make me wonder why you are in such a panic, like many Democrats.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Please don't whine and make childish statements without your reliable sources and working links.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Your stupidity is shining through. Most successful business people do not even close to screwing over as many people and businesses as Trump. He has been involved in almost 4000 legal cases.
You do not have a clue. You are the type of people Trump loves to take advantage of. And he has. You have bought his con.
Probably 99.9% of successful business people do not even come close to providing jobs and opportunities to nearly as many people as has President Trump.

I know you want to support your claim of 4,000 pending legal cases against President Trump, so please provide your reliable sources and working links.

Rent%20free-S.jpg

01%2014%202022%20Sinking%20Ship-M.jpg

The Turnip in Chief can call a reporter a SOB

Can you imagine what would have happened is President Trump have done the same?

Curious minds want to know :mad:

DemonRats....Hypocrisy is your name.

Forum List

Back