Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

It's the complete and total hypocrisy of you rubes which is so egregious, dipshit.

We have had many foul-mouthed presidents. Trump was among the worst. Up there with LBJ. To hear you fuckwits whining about Biden making an insult is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Why didn't you challenge Trump's mental capacity whenever he did the same? Fuck you.

And Biden apologized directly to the person he insulted. Trump never had the balls to man up and do the same.

Ever.
As you know, the issue is not his profanity but his immense hypocrisy.

Biden to staff: ‘I will fire you on the spot’ for ‘disrespect’ to others

By Steven Nelson
January 20, 2021 7:17pm

President Joe Biden on Wednesday warned about 1,000 presidential appointees on a video conference that he will fire them “on the spot” if he hears that they have shown “disrespect” to people in their professional conduct.

As you know, the issue is not his profanity but his immense hypocrisy.

Biden to staff: ‘I will fire you on the spot’ for ‘disrespect’ to others

By Steven Nelson
January 20, 2021 7:17pm

President Joe Biden on Wednesday warned about 1,000 presidential appointees on a video conference that he will fire them “on the spot” if he hears that they have shown “disrespect” to people in their professional conduct.

k2zva7ygs0e81.jpg

Who pushed for that violence?
Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

WASHINGTON DC

Published 2 days ago [Jan 24, 2022]

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

The Black Lives Matter chapter in Washington, D.C., expressed indignation that police officers who are shot in the line of duty are automatically treated as "heroes" after an officer was shot and wounded Sunday night in Northwest D.C.

Bullshit, the other poster was playing up the drama, talking about how Biden's behavor was somehow an unprecedented crossing of the line.

OF COURSE that warrants a comparison and contrast to the insane shit Trump was saying about journalists.

CNN is fake news.

WTF?

President personally called the guy up, told him it's nothing personal and told him to keep asking questions. Thats an apology call.

Doocy himself - "I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at the desk to give me a call and clear the air."
No, that's not an apology. An apology is "I'm sorry" or "I apologize". "Nothing personal" is not an apology. It's pretty much saying "get used to it".

I did address it. You are too stupid to have understood. First, with Trump, it goes beyond chapter 11. The majority of his bankruptcies were chapter 7's. He abused the bankruptcy laws, like many have in our nation. While he used bankruptcy to bail out his company it left many small businesses in a very bad situation. In those small businesses the owners suffered as much as the businesses. They are chapter S and LLC's. I am sure you know how flow through revenue works with these small businesses. In the mean time the Trump family does not suffer at all. That is bullshit. Good business people only use bankruptcy as a last resort. Trump used and abused it. If you had an ounce of understanding of the business world you would understand.
The fact you thought he was using Chapter 11 shows how you do not understand what Trump did. You do not understand the business world. Do not talk about what you do not know.
So what?

Currently, Trump Enterprises have about 500 companies under their ownership. In his lifetime there have been thousands of such companies. Out of thousands, a handful went under. You whine about how many small companies were damaged. What about the tens of thousands of jobs created and small businesses prospering.

A handful, out of thousands. That is spectacular! THANK YOU President Trump!

Trump lost future profit and had to sell assets.
He had multiple millions if not billions and contractors had to lay people off. Their only businesses were put in jeopardy. Their life style was threatened.
That is not why bankruptcy laws were written. Slime buckets like Trump take advantage of them for personal gain. It is the same as people who rip off the welfare system. The welfare system has a purpose. Slime buckets find a way to to rip off welfare in ways it was not intended for.

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
He was correct in his assessment of him. He's a fox hack.

He got things done, all right. Two impeachments. Lost the House and Senate and White House; an accomplishment no one since Hoover achieved. Enlarged and deepened The Swamp™.

And he wants to be re-elected!

"This time I really, really, really will lock her up, build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

How? Please be specific.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg
Hitler had a longer list of accomplishments for Germany than your list for Trump. If he destroys democracy who cares if your taxes are lower. Open up your fricking eyes. That list looks like what Huey Long did for Louisiana in his time but he took over the state as a dictator and his friends gained the most in the end. People like Long and Trump suck in stupid people, promise a lot, give a little and then take everything you have.

He had multiple millions if not billions and contractors had to lay people off. Their only businesses were put in jeopardy. Their life style was threatened.
That is not why bankruptcy laws were written. Slime buckets like Trump take advantage of them for personal gain. It is the same as people who rip off the welfare system. The welfare system has a purpose. Slime buckets find a way to to rip off welfare in ways it was not intended for.
Because no other investors ever encountered this exact same situation.
Do you ever realize how incredibly stupid you are?

Hitler had a longer list of accomplishments for Germany than your list for Trump. If he destroys democracy who cares if your taxes are lower. Open up your fricking eyes. That list looks like what Huey Long did for Louisiana in his time but he took over the state as a dictator and his friends gained the most in the end. People like Long and Trump suck in stupid people, promise a lot, give a little and then take everything you have.
We live in a Democracy?
Are you that stupid?

antontoo said:
Yep, if you "get things done" you get a full pass for shitting on journalists.

oh you poor baby. We didn't realize how sensitive you are. Do you remember how disrespectful and rude and crude your media was to President Trump? bet you don't do ya.

WTF?

President personally called the guy up, told him it's nothing personal and told him to keep asking questions. Thats an apology call.

Doocy himself - "I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at the desk to give me a call and clear the air."
Come on man! He called Doocy a "stupid son of a bitch". How is that not personal. That's worse than saying, for instance, "I'm sorry if what I sad offended you". That too is not an apology.

Come on man! He called Doocy a "stupid son of a bitch". How is that not personal. That's worse than saying, for instance, "I'm sorry if what I sad offended you". That too is not an apology.
Agree. An apology would have been “I am so sorry I lost my temper and referred to you as I did. I was very wrong, and apologize”….NOT ”I called you a stupid SOB, but it wasn’t personal.” GMAB.

Forum List

Back