Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Oooooh I see, so when Trump time and time again calls journalists fake news and THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, you are hanging your hat on the fact that he didn't technically use a curse word.

Seriously moron?

Here is another time Trump didn't techincally use a curseword as he was making fun of a disabled reporter:

AntiqueBigAardvark-max-1mb.gif

He appologized for NOTHING.

And then of course a tool like you will even try to argue that the reason Trump didn't apologize for any of this ridiculous behavior was because unlike Biden he had nothing to appologize for.

Am I Right?
Biden hasn't apologized.

I already have

you are the one using childish insults as your debate material
No, you have not grown up no matter how old you are. I have told you I feel you are not intelligent in many ways. It is what I think of you. If you are insulted, so be it.

I did address it. You are too stupid to have understood. First, with Trump, it goes beyond chapter 11. The majority of his bankruptcies were chapter 7's. He abused the bankruptcy laws, like many have in our nation. While he used bankruptcy to bail out his company it left many small businesses in a very bad situation. In those small businesses the owners suffered as much as the businesses. They are chapter S and LLC's. I am sure you know how flow through revenue works with these small businesses. In the mean time the Trump family does not suffer at all. That is bullshit. Good business people only use bankruptcy as a last resort. Trump used and abused it. If you had an ounce of understanding of the business world you would understand.
The fact you thought he was using Chapter 11 shows how you do not understand what Trump did. You do not understand the business world. Do not talk about what you do not know.
None were chapter 7s you idiot.

None were chapter 7s you idiot.
In this case you are correct. But if you read the details of the chapter 11s, they had the finality of a chapter 7, for many small businesses. Every chapter 11 I have been involved with, the company delayed payments while they reorganized. We were eventually paid. In Trump's chapter 11 the reorganization of the debt resulted in many small businesses not getting paid or paid a small portion. That is when a small business person is hurt personally. Trump walks away without personal financial loss while small guys are hurt personally. That is slime bucket business practices.

Biden hasn't apologized.
WTF?

President personally called the guy up, told him it's nothing personal and told him to keep asking questions. Thats an apology call.

Doocy himself - "I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at the desk to give me a call and clear the air."

Last edited:
In this case you are correct. But if you read the details of the chapter 11s, they had the finality of a chapter 7, for many small businesses. Every chapter 11 I have been involved with, the company delayed payments while they reorganized. We were eventually paid. In Trump's chapter 11 the reorganization of the debt resulted in many small businesses not getting paid or paid a small portion. That is when a small business person is hurt personally. Trump walks away without personal financial loss while small guys are hurt personally. That is slime bucket business practices.
Trump lost future profit and had to sell assets.

How pathetic it is that the only defense you can muster for your president is "...but Trump...."
Bullshit, the other poster was playing up the drama, talking about how Biden's behavor was somehow an unprecedented crossing of the line.

OF COURSE that warrants a comparison and contrast to the insane shit Trump was saying about journalists.

Forum List

Back