Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

FJ6TMs3XwAYndo6
Biden messed up.....and then apologized. We understand that orange cultists have NO CLUE what an apology is.

The conflict in Syria is over has been for 3 years. Us having less than 1000 SF advisors in country doesn't constitute a war or armed conflict. When is the last time we suffered a casualty in Syria? When is the last time any US forces fired a shot in anger over there? 3 years ago. We have SF guys all over the world as advisors and trainers. Doesn't mean we are in armed conflict or at war in those places.

Tump didn't "start" a war, but he created a world that is more on edge than ever. He dissed our Nato allies, walked away from agreements to protect the kurds in Syria, resulting in 100,000 killed, made it clear that he was not a NATO fan, engaged other countries with his "locked and loaded" attitude (pugnacious). His China war of words converted China from an economic adversary to an active military adversary. The result is that other countries cannot trust us to live up to our agreements.
Russia is counting on that.
Remind me again. Is on edge better or worse than a hot war.... I always forget that shit. Like how many people get killed when the "world is more on edge" vs when we are actively fighting 3 wars.

We need some new blood in there.

Yes we do. When someone brought up Hillary running again in 2024 the thought of another year of Hillary vs Trump was enough to make me seriously think about leaving the country.

I recommend this guy:

He should have been the guy in 2016, but they went with the more well known name....big mistake.

Yeah, he would get my vote in a heartbeat.

Actually oil on federal land isn't ours.....it belongs to the federal government. Good luck trying to get your cut. BTW, Biden isn't renewing mineral leases on federal property. Guess what happens when you cut off a large portion of the world's energy resources? It causes the price to increase.

This is why Obama spent most of his presidency just going to fundraisers and federalizing large tracks of land. (He also put our space program at the mercy of the Russians)
He wanted to make sure that our natural resources were off-limits to domestic use. Tree-huggers loved him for this. This is the primary reason they came up with Global Warming.....to put us in a state where we cannot defend ourselves if we get into a war with China or Russia. How can we fight a war when our enemies control the natural resources needed to build a war machine? Silicon Valley doesn't make semi-conductors anymore because we can't get the minerals needed to build them...without buying it from China.

I really think the reason they put Biden in there was because they knew they could take advantage of him because he's such a fucking idiot.
Those leases were offered for the first time with every credible source lamenting trump's poor judgement in offering them to start with. Biden simply didn't renew leases that had only temporarily been offered, and shouldn't have been available to start with.

The aren't "advisors".
From your article.

"Roughly 900 U.S. troops, including a number of Green Berets, will remain in Syria to continue supporting and ADVISING the Syrian Democratic Forces"

I mean did you just forget to read the article? I know it was third fucking line but wow.

All you're doing is a piss poor job of trying to downplay the current high inflation.

So do you think inflation is a political liability for Biden?

Or do you think it's an "asset" like he said?

It can be if it's still this high around election time. That remains to be seen.

Inflation is skyrocketing around the world
Is Biden responsible for that too?

Inflation hits 3.5pc, but one high number won’t budge the Reserve Bank on interest rates

John Hawkins, University of Canberra, 25/01/2022 [Capital of Australia]

###

Inflation rises to 5.4% in December 2021: can any savings rates beat it?
26 January 2022

Read more: Inflation rises to 5.4% in December 2021 – Which? News

###

Inflation in Germany hits 3.1 per cent in 2021, highest since 1993

6 Days Ago [Jan 19, 2022]
[...]
Consumer prices rose risen by 5.3 percent year-on-year in that month [December], the highest of any month last year.

###

You make a foolish statement and refuse to support that statement.

Why do you behave this way? Doesn't it make you feel awkward?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back