BREAKING! Reporter Asks Joe Biden About “Evidence in an FBI File” Showing He “Sold Out the Country” – Biden Blurts Out Damning Response! (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The question from the hopefully not future arkancided New York Post reporter:

“Congresswoman Nancy Mace says there’s damning evidence in an FBI file that you sold out the country. Do you have a response to Congressional Republicans?” The New York Post’s Steve Nelson asked Joe Biden.

Biden blurted out a damning response!

The answer is in the link video.

“Congresswoman Nancy Mace says there’s damning evidence in an FBI file that you sold out the country. Do you have a response to Congressional Republicans?” The New York Post’s Steve Nelson asked Joe Biden.

I can’t stomach President Potato. But let’s be real. His answer was intended as a joke.

He’s a dipshit. But I don’t believe his answer means a thing.

“Where’s the money?” Biden said.
“I’m joking. It’s a bunch of malarkey!” Biden said.
Joe Biden would never lie about something like that would he?......would he?

Gatewaypundit dupes MAGA Macho man and his cadre of typical suspects again with a sensationalized nothing burger.

At least this it seems it wasn't edited for content like usual.

The thread title should read, "Gateway pundit makes more click bait ad revenue off hyper partison idiots."

Forum List

Back