Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

We’ll dummy, it’s YOUR Dear Leader Xiden’s idiocy that caused all this. You can’t run away from that FACT no matter how much you try.
No one has "falsely" blamed Biden for inflation.
It's his baby! And had Manchin and Sinema not killed off Biden's multi trillion dollar abomination we
would have had inflation the likes of which not seen since the days of the Wiemar Republic.

FJ9lkbHXIAY-aeT
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You cannot see the difference with branding the press "fake news". Using the most powerful position in the USA to undermine the freedom of the press to calling on reporter a son of a bitch.

I cannot believe how stupid the whole Trump cult is. Fricking idiots.
Your intentional myopia is duly noted.

The media is entitled to absolutely NO respect when it has ceased doing its job. And noting as much doesn’t undermine freedom of the press, either. It EXPOSES the false premise that the press is doing its job. The fuck it is.

Our very liberal DNC apparatchik main stream media propaganda ministry is NOT gathering “news” and “reporting” it (even if they sometimes do that, too). It is merely (at least primarily) dispensing what the Democrat Parody wishes to have the people believe. It is indeed a propaganda ministry.

Mocking the fake news doesn’t undermine freedom of the press. They plod along as always. But if they want to reclaim some of their lost stature, they should stop trying to blame Trump. All he did was fight back. They should consider making a commitment to actual objectivity as “reporters.”

Tump didn't "start" a war, but he created a world that is more on edge than ever. He dissed our Nato allies, walked away from agreements to protect the kurds in Syria, resulting in 100,000 killed,
Asking NATO to start carrying their economic share of the load the US must bear is not unreasonable
or extreme.
And you'll have to cite those "agreements" that Trump walked away from.
Most rational people think avoiding a war involving the US against Turkey and Russia to defend the stateless Kurds is a no brainer.

made it clear that he was not a NATO fan, engaged other countries with his "locked and loaded" attitude (pugnacious). His China war of words converted China from an economic adversary to an active military adversary. The result is that other countries cannot trust us to live up to our agreements.
Russia is counting on that.
Oh...I see. It is not the rapacious expansionist policies of Xing jinping's CCP that made them a possible
military adversary of the US...it was Donald Trump's words! :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks for clearing that up. So now that Trump is out of office I guess that means we have
nothing to fear from China...right?

A good laugh is a great way to start off the day.

LOL

That sure is a desperate attempt from someone who doesn't know the difference between 1981 & 1982 to show inflation is up 7% for the month of December. Meanwhile, the annual average increase for 2021 is still 4.7%.

Seriously, there is nothing you can post which can alter that reality.

face-palm-gif.278959

All you're doing is a piss poor job of trying to downplay the current high inflation.

So do you think inflation is a political liability for Biden?

Or do you think it's an "asset" like he said?

The party of the person sitting in the White House. It was cool for you when Trump did it and now the end of the world when Biden does it. For the other side it was the end of the world when Trump did it and cool when Biden does it
Lol, I really don't care. But I'd have to admit though. What the heck was he thinking?

I think you have a mental issue yourself to place what one person did upon thousands of people who did not.

Biden is the voice of his party. He represents 81 million people. I don’t find what he said objectionable, he is no different than the Presidents before him.

He is the one that claimed he and his party wanted to unite the nation, he basically lied, just like every President before him.

$.018 gallon risk-free. Do you understand that even if the government charges NOTHING to the oil companies for use of the lands it’s still risk-free to government and not without risk to the oil companies. Is the government providing capital and means to get the oil?
less than 2 cents per gallon. We'll all be rich!!! The government is certainly providing the means to get the oil. All the research and development of high tech methods such a fracking and directional drilling was paid for by tax payers through research grants. Every cent spent on equipment is tax deductible, and tax breaks, abatements, and grants go a long way toward meeting their expenses. I'm not sure an oil company could lose money if it tried.

Forum List

Back