Biden called out by factcheckers for numerous lies in one speech.

Oh Please.
Trump has been a proven LIAR his entire life yet you stress over biden.
C'mon man.

Don the Con.
Biden wins the liar of the century crown. He had to quit the presidential race in the 80"s because he got caught.

Only liars like you hold him in high esteem because he is a proud liar and never stops. Just like you lie in this thread.

We can all say BS you moron. We are actually IMPORTING record highs of oil while we ignore our own resources.
You really should back up your LAME claim with some data.
You see the RED bars on the top of the BROWN bars.
You notice how they are smaller than in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, oh then the pandemic hit.
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 7.43.21 AM.png

We can all say BS you moron. We are actually IMPORTING record highs of oil while we ignore our own resources.

You must share the same brain as Biden. It is obvious that neither of you is using it.
Jesus. Why do you guys lie when it’s so easy to prove you wrong? We imported 5% less than Trump averaged last month and we imported the less oil than 13 of the prior 15 years.

This link title is wrong as it points to a graph of all imports. Russian imports are another click down.

Last edited:
Jesus. Why do you guys lie when it’s so easy to prove you wrong? We imported 5% less than Trump averaged last month and we imported the less oil than 13 of the prior 15 years.

This link title is wrong as it points to a graph of all imports. Russian imports are another click down.
Why is it so easy to show how much BS you expect any of us to swallow? Try getting the actual figures from the importing records and not your favorite lie factory.

Why is it so easy to show how much BS you expect any of us to swallow? Try getting the actual figures from the importing records and not your favorite lie factory.
How about you post them? I did post them. The same ones Trump used. Right wingers disconnection from reality is the pandemic.

Your chart is ONLY Russia.
The chart below is ALL Countries.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 9.24.00 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 9.24.58 AM.png

How about you post them? I did post them. The same ones Trump used. Right wingers disconnection from reality is the pandemic.
Nop, you only posted things that reinforce what ever lie you are trying to pass off as a truth.

Btw, a leftist has never seen reality without trying to change it to fit their desires and lie about it.

Nop, you only posted things that reinforce what ever lie you are trying to pass off as a truth.

Btw, a leftist has never seen reality without trying to change it to fit their desires and lie about it.
You’re right. I am so powerful I had the Federal Government adjust the oil import numbers so I could debate you on USMB. Give me a break dude.

You’re right. I am so powerful I had the Federal Government adjust the oil import numbers so I could debate you on USMB. Give me a break dude.
Much simpler than that, so a simpleton like you could handle it. You and they lie. It is what the left does.

Forum List

Back