Biden called out by factcheckers for numerous lies in one speech.

Article is a joke…

It is all based around him misstating a number he accurately quoted 3 days earlier. Was a mistake.

It then goes on to call Biden a liar for claiming the economy is growing - It’s growing. Calls him a liar for claiming the deficit was reduced - It was.

I am not sure about the Covid vax claim but I’m sure it’s not the bullshit Fox reported.

Article is a joke…

It is all based around him misstating a number he accurately quoted 3 days earlier. Was a mistake.

It then goes on to call Biden a liar for claiming the economy is growing - It’s growing. Calls him a liar for claiming the deficit was reduced - It was.

I am not sure about the Covid vax claim but I’m sure it’s not the bullshit Fox reported.
Nice spin.

His lies were documented and explained in detail, Simp.

Learn to read.

Nice spin.

His lies were documented and explained in detail, Simp.

Learn to read.
I just explained them back to you accurately. Dispute any of them? I didn’t think you possessed the intellect to do anything else but call names.

I just explained them back to you accurately. Dispute any of them? I didn’t think you possessed the intellect to do anything else but call names.
Lyin‘ Biden: I funded 700,000 construction jobs.

CNN Factcheckers: It is 7,000

Lyin‘ Biden: Only 3.5 million were vaccinated when I took office.

CNN Factcheckers: It was 19,500,000

Lyin‘ Biden: Billiinaires only pay 3% in taxes.

CNN Factcheckers: It is over 8%

Lyin’ Biden: I cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion.

CNN Factcheckers: Biden had nothing to do with it. In fact, his proposals will increase the deficits going forward.

Lyin‘ Biden also lied on the number of unemployed.

Lyin‘ Biden: I funded 700,000 construction jobs.

CNN Factcheckers: It is 7,000

Lyin‘ Biden: Only 3.5 million were vaccinated when I took office.

CNN Factcheckers: It was 19,500,000

Lyin‘ Biden: Billiinaires only pay 3% in taxes.

CNN Factcheckers: It is over 8%

Lyin’ Biden: I cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion.

CNN Factcheckers: Biden had nothing to do with it. In fact, his proposals will increase the deficits going forward.

Lyin‘ Biden also lied on the number of unemployed.
Weak. You start with a simple misstatement. Here is the correct number he said 3 days earlier. Not a lie… a mistake.

6B81AC7F-EC21-47E0-8A2F-682E0B73C873.jpeg

Top 25 Billionaires pay 3.4%. It’s just the context. It’s accurate.

B97784FD-8727-42E3-9C55-5E0382CFC00D.jpeg

The deficit has been cut. It’s a fact.

E2D823DE-D679-4FDE-AE88-C247BFDF11B1.jpeg

I haven’t looked up the Covid claim but so far everything else is just fine. Your article is a JOKE.

Weak. You start with a simple misstatement. Here is the correct number he said 3 days earlier. Not a lie… a mistake.

View attachment 751769

Top 25 Billionaires pay 3.4%. It’s just the context. It’s accurate.

View attachment 751770

The deficit has been cut. It’s a fact.

View attachment 751772

I haven’t looked up the Covid claim but so far everything else is just fine. Your article is a JOKE.
Cool stories. None of it matches with he actual lies in this speech.

Nice try, Simp.

Biden claimed (multiple times) that he's funded 700,000 major construction projects. The actual number is 7,000. I won't even go into the other blatant lies, that he keeps telling over and over again. Like he cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion a total lie.

Doesn’t look like he told the truth once in the entire speech.

This clown's administration wanted to start up and enforce a 'Truth Commission' while his FBI silenced and Censored Americans...

And snowflakes are like the rats following the Pied Piper...

Cool stories. None of it matches with he actual lies in this speech.

Nice try, Simp.
I explained the 7,000 faux pas.

I explained how 3% is right for top 25 billionaires.

I explained how the deficit was reduced.

We all know the economy is growing.

Im not sure on the Covid. 3M as by end of 2020 maybe or he got that wrong.

I explained the 7,000 faux pas.

I explained how 3% is right for top 25 billionaires.

I explained how the deficit was reduced.

We all know the economy is growing.

Im not sure on the Covid. 3M as by end of 2020 maybe or he got that wrong.
No, he lied numerous times on the 700,000.

The 3% isn’t right for billionaires.

He had nothing to do with deficit reduction, and in fact his policies will make it grow going forward.

His lies on Cocid are documented. Your ignorance on the topic doesn’t matter, Simp.

Biden claimed (multiple times) that he's funded 700,000 major construction projects. The actual number is 7,000. I won't even go into the other blatant lies, that he keeps telling over and over again. Like he cut the deficit by $1.7 trillion a total lie.
No he didn’t. He claimed 7,000 multiple times that I linked above in speeches but slipped up this one time.

Deficit was cut.

No, he lied numerous times on the 700,000.

The 3% isn’t right for billionaires.

He had nothing to do with deficit reduction, and in fact his policies will make it grow going forward.

His lies on Cocid are documented. Your ignorance on the topic doesn’t matter, Simp.
Link to numerous times. You can’t. Liar. It was once. Numerous times he got it right. I linked above.

Stick your head in the sand but I explained the 3%. It’s accurate for top 25 and that was what he referred to.

The deficit was reduced it doesn’t matter if you give him credit. He’s right.

Don’t make me look up this Covid thing your track record sucks.

Forum List

Back