Biden called out by factcheckers for numerous lies in one speech.

Such bullshit. In your haste to play “got ya!” you morons totally fabricate shit. He said 7,000 multiple times and slipped once. Ooooooo big deal. He said billionaires are paying 3% tax rates… and they are… I showed you the study. Everything else was bullshit in that article except maybe the Covid claim. That doesn’t seem as accurate as Biden normally is.
More lies.

Give up fella, your Vegetable Messiah is a liar of epic proportions.

All you did was post a Fox article. You have don’t shit else. The adults are talking here.
My Fox article was quoting CNN Factcheckers who detailed all Veggie Joes lies.

All you have done is come back with: He meant to say.

seriously, give up. You lost pages ago, Simp.

Such bullshit. In your haste to play “got ya!” you morons totally fabricate shit. He said 7,000 multiple times and slipped once. Ooooooo big deal. He said billionaires are paying 3% tax rates… and they are… I showed you the study. Everything else was bullshit in that article except maybe the Covid claim. That doesn’t seem as accurate as Biden normally is.
We're still waiting for you clowns to admit to fabricating the Russian dossier.

Tell me the part of the data listed below that you fail to understand.

View attachment 752015
It is merely propaganda from the Biden administration, not the most truthful group. How many new leases were released and put into action? And did you notice that more than half of them were before Diden was in charge? Yet you claim they were performed by him? Shows how stupid you truly are.

My Fox article was quoting CNN Factcheckers who detailed all Veggie Joes lies.

All you have done is come back with: He meant to say.

seriously, give up. You lost pages ago, Simp.
The evidence is above. You should be embarrassed for posting an article you couldn’t back up. Not once. Every post of yours since the Fox article has been name calling. You are out of your league. It’s evident.

328398EF-ED74-491D-B353-9CDC61058856.jpeg

You "showed" exactly what your masters provided you with, not the truth. Of course, one who believes everything the government tells you in support of your fabricated beliefs shows a lack of credibility to your statements.

The evidence is above. You should be embarrassed for posting an article you couldn’t back up. Not once. Every post of yours since the Fox article has been name calling. You are out of your league. It’s evident.

View attachment 752022
that’s because only an idiot would continue to defend the liar in chief joey xiden

You "showed" exactly what your masters provided you with, not the truth. Of course, one who believes everything the government tells you in support of your fabricated beliefs shows a lack of credibility to your statements.
I did a little leg work to see if the report was accurate. i outlined the quotes and put them in context for you. You could type that quoted paragraph above in any post it means nothing. Mine were data supported and specific to the OP. What have you posted to support or refute it? Nothing. Just generic right wing team building.

I did a little leg work to see if the report was accurate. i outlined the quotes and put them in context for you. You could type that quoted paragraph above in any post it means nothing. Mine were data supported and specific to the OP. What have you posted to support or refute it? Nothing. Just generic right wing team building.
Again, y ou post what you like, the more false the better. As for you "leg work", highly doubtful that it is accurate, only a reflection of your desires and an attempt to protect a brain dead old man. In other words, totally fabricated.

The claim was that biden restricted drilling.
That is False.
So you claim that "restricting" the oil flow is somehow increasing it and allowing all the oil we need? Not to mention trying to get rid of all gas vehicles and gas stoves? And this is supposed to be a good thing? And you call this fact?

How many barrels of oil are we getting from those leases Winco ?

Give us a number.
A number significantly lower that which Biden is currently attempting to buy from foreign entities, when we have enough oil in our own country. Makes all of the green sense in the world, spend tax dollars and give them to foreigners at the expense of our country. Makes absolutely zero sense, just like Biden.

So you claim that "restricting" the oil flow is somehow increasing it and allowing all the oil we need? Not to mention trying to get rid of all gas vehicles and gas stoves? And this is supposed to be a good thing? And you call this fact?
The Numbers don't lie.

Your “context” is what you claim to mind read, Simp.

Forum List

Back