Biden Attempts To Justify Putting Thousands Of Americans Out Of Work With Un-Constitutional Mandate

Yes, and with a 50/50 senate that piece of shit has, and will continue to get everything it wants, period! You can thank that fucking Chinese owned Mcconnell for that, what a fucking scumbag! Biden has intentionally sandbagged America from very first pen stroke when it killed American energy independence and the Excel pipeline eliminating over 100,000 jobs, its very first act, and it hasn't gotten better, it has achieved everything it has come to do to date, China sure as shit made a great investment in that sub-human, indeed China owns all of the following in certain totality, Biden, Obama, Clinton's, Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Wray, Garland, virtually the entire democratic party, all of the republican leadership, the entire US media including Reuters, the AP, CBS/CNN, NBC/MSNBC/CNBC, ABC, FOX Business/Fox News, WaPo, NY-Times, every Ivy League university, 70% of all US public and private colleges/Universities, and apparently the top leadership at the pentagon!

1633662341038.png

CBS evening news was painful to watch tonight: nothing but GLOWING comments about biden policy. They spent at least 5 minutes of air time saying things like "many top business leaders are thankful for the mandate" and "experts are crediting biden with reducing the number of unvaccinated by millions". Of course it was just the reporter making those comments, no real business people on camera saying these things.

Not one negative phrase or gesture about biden administration. If I didn't read news from other sources and only saw that program, I would probably not bat an eyebrow. Knowing better, I have to grit my teeth and try to refrain from smashing the tele screen.

CBS evening news was painful to watch tonight: nothing but GLOWING comments about biden policy. They spent at least 5 minutes of air time saying things like "many top business leaders are thankful for the mandate" and "experts are crediting biden with reducing the number of unvaccinated by millions". Of course it was just the reporter making those comments, no real business people on camera saying these things.

Not one negative phrase or gesture about biden administration. If I didn't read news from other sources and only saw that program, I would probably not bat an eyebrow. Knowing better, I have to grit my teeth and try to refrain from smashing the tele screen.

Most of the media is nothing more than a propaganda piece for the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back