Biden

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012

He mentions other vaccines that work. Ok but none of those make the people getting the vaccine more afraid of those that don’t get it. You have the damn vaccine. Why are you afraid of those that don’t?

Don’t even get me started on his mandate making companies 99% vaccinated after they fire all those that won’t do it. Of course president brain worm. That’s an easy number to make. All you have to do is fire the unwilling and suddenly you have full compliance. Shocker.

He mentions other vaccines that work. Ok but none of those make the people getting the vaccine more afraid of those that don’t get it. You have the damn vaccine. Why are you afraid of those that don’t?

Because you dickheads are more suscepable to carry the disease around because of bloody ignorance and hatred.
It's all politic all and your works part of it.

Don’t even get me started on his mandate making companies 99% vaccinated after they fire all those that won’t do it. Of course president brain worm. That’s an easy number to make. All you have to do is fire the unwilling and suddenly you have full compliance. Shocker.

Why not get you started? You're the type
who are the responsable for the spread because you won't do the right thing.
You are just case ignorant Republican who hates the country. Obsessed by your perceived freedom to kill others rather than what's best for the country.

You're a 24 carat idiot if that what's you think of your country.

I had my vaccinations and don't wear a mask.

Be honest here, global warming made you say that.

Right?

Forum List

Back