Biden Gets His THIRD Booster Shot And Tells Americans They Are Putting Others At Risk If They Don't Get Latest Shot

I don't believe for a moment that these politicians are getting the clot shot. I don't believe Fauci would let him. And you know that Congress is EXEMPT from being forced to take the killer shot. That is something that they want all of us to have.

I don't believe for a moment that these politicians are getting the clot shot. I don't believe Fauci would let him. And you know that Congress is EXEMPT from being forced to take the killer shot. That is something that they want all of us to have.

Biden claimed to have gotten all shots and all boosters, declared COVID was the illness of the UN-vaccinated, then came down with COVID at least twice.

In the meantime, if you haven't been paying attention to the news the past few months start doing so.

Almost every day there is a host of news stories about high school kids / athletes, college / Air Force Academy students/atheletes, semi-pro and pro atheletes dropping dead walking to class, practicing their sport, or playing in games.

Gee, guess what they all have in common?

Several in the last couple of weeks reportedly died within days of getting vaccinated.

How long before it is finally reported that these vaccines are doing it?

All safety protocols and procedures skipped, immunity from the federal govt, admissions by Big Pharma they never tested to see if the vaccines would prevent people from getting COVID or spreading it...

The federal govt gave them a license to experiment on Americans.

His third booster shot of salt water.

You think those liars are going to take the Death Drug that they are propagandizing to the sheeples?
LOL

Exactly HOW is it that not ONE politician has had ANY side effects or even died from their supposed "vax shots"?
BECAUSE THEY GET PLACEBOS!!! They aren't getting jabbed with the shit they are telling everybody else to get shot up with!!!

His third booster shot of salt water.

You think those liars are going to take the Death Drug that they are propagandizing to the sheeples?
LOL

Exactly HOW is it that not ONE politician has had ANY side effects or even died from their supposed "vax shots"?
BECAUSE THEY GET PLACEBOS!!! They aren't getting jabbed with the shit they are telling everybody else to get shot up with!!!
I would not be surprised...

Biden claimed to have gotten all shots and all boosters, declared COVID was the illness of the UN-vaccinated, then came down with COVID at least twice.

In the meantime, if you haven't been paying attention to the news the past few months start doing so.

Almost every day there is a host of news stories about high school kids / athletes, college / Air Force Academy students/atheletes, semi-pro and pro atheletes dropping dead walking to class, practicing their sport, or playing in games.

Gee, guess what they all have in common?

Several in the last couple of weeks reportedly died within days of getting vaccinated.

How long before it is finally reported that these vaccines are doing it?

All safety protocols and procedures skipped, immunity from the federal govt, admissions by Big Pharma they never tested to see if the vaccines would prevent people from getting COVID or spreading it...

The federal govt gave them a license to experiment on Americans.
Oh i notice the deaths of athletes, normal americans, children, gutter media types etc every single day.
STILL. it seems to me that since the covid vaxx is now shown to be dangerous to living things, it is surprising to me that no congress critters have died from it....they tell us congressmen are taking the shot but we also know that they are exempt. It doesn't affect their jobs or income if they refuse the jab. With that in mind, that is why i believe they are taking B12 or saline shots ON CAMERA for propaganda purposes.

just checked as of march 2021....all but 100 representative have taken the 'clot shot' or something.

ALL the democrats in the senate have taken the 'clot shot' or something

It is said that three senators have not taken the shot.

why aren't they dropping dead at the rate of the rest of americans?

Biden gets his THIRD booster shot and tells Americans they are putting others at risk if they don't get latest shot: Warns there could be more deaths this winter (a month after he said pandemic was over)​

• President Joe Biden received his third COVID booster shot
  • 'The truth is not enough people are getting' their booster, he said
  • Amid fears of a spike in COVID cases this winter, the administration is launching a public service campaign to push Americans to get latest booster
  • 'Let me be as plain as I can. We still have hundreds of people dying each day from covid in this country. Hundreds. That number is likely to rise,' Biden said
  • Biden called for each school district, college and university to host at least one vaccination clinic by Thanksgiving
  • He also urged employers to offer paid time off for vaccination and host on-site vaccination clinics for employees

Here is video of Biden getting his shot. He is asked if COVID is a national emergency. He says it is a necessity to deal with to make sure it does not become one. He is also asked about the recent NY Supreme Court decision which declares the vaccine mandates to be unlawful, and he states that it is "a local decision"...

Comments:
Would the Secret Service allow the President to actually get an experimental shot? I don't know, but I suppose so since Biden mandated vaccinations for federal employees.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky got the updated bivalent COVID booster shot a month ago. We are being told that it is effective against Alpha, and Omnicron BA.4 and BA.5. She recently tested positive for COVID.

Biden says people who don't get boosted are putting others at risk? I thought we are way beyond that. Even pro-vax folks will tell you that the "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, and the CDC has identical isolation guidelines for people who acquire COIVID, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Also, whom exactly are they putting at risk if they don't get vaccinated? Vaccinated people? That makes no sense.

So go get your shots, Dems. It's safe and effective. You are probably overdue. Do it for the greater good. Do your patriotic duty for America. Biden says you are a bad person if you don't do it. Do it quickly, before the price increases to $130 per shot.
Fuck that piece of shit, he fucking up everyone's future with his lack of leadership.

Biden gets his THIRD booster shot and tells Americans they are putting others at risk if they don't get latest shot: Warns there could be more deaths this winter (a month after he said pandemic was over)​

• President Joe Biden received his third COVID booster shot
  • 'The truth is not enough people are getting' their booster, he said
  • Amid fears of a spike in COVID cases this winter, the administration is launching a public service campaign to push Americans to get latest booster
  • 'Let me be as plain as I can. We still have hundreds of people dying each day from covid in this country. Hundreds. That number is likely to rise,' Biden said
  • Biden called for each school district, college and university to host at least one vaccination clinic by Thanksgiving
  • He also urged employers to offer paid time off for vaccination and host on-site vaccination clinics for employees

Here is video of Biden getting his shot. He is asked if COVID is a national emergency. He says it is a necessity to deal with to make sure it does not become one. He is also asked about the recent NY Supreme Court decision which declares the vaccine mandates to be unlawful, and he states that it is "a local decision"...

Comments:
Would the Secret Service allow the President to actually get an experimental shot? I don't know, but I suppose so since Biden mandated vaccinations for federal employees.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky got the updated bivalent COVID booster shot a month ago. We are being told that it is effective against Alpha, and Omnicron BA.4 and BA.5. She recently tested positive for COVID.

Biden says people who don't get boosted are putting others at risk? I thought we are way beyond that. Even pro-vax folks will tell you that the "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, and the CDC has identical isolation guidelines for people who acquire COIVID, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Also, whom exactly are they putting at risk if they don't get vaccinated? Vaccinated people? That makes no sense.

So go get your shots, Dems. It's safe and effective. You are probably overdue. Do it for the greater good. Do your patriotic duty for America. Biden says you are a bad person if you don't do it. Do it quickly, before the price increases to $130 per shot.
It's sad that Biden fell for Trump's lies.

Forum List

Back