Biden Gets His THIRD Booster Shot And Tells Americans They Are Putting Others At Risk If They Don't Get Latest Shot

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020

Biden gets his THIRD booster shot and tells Americans they are putting others at risk if they don't get latest shot: Warns there could be more deaths this winter (a month after he said pandemic was over)​

• President Joe Biden received his third COVID booster shot
  • 'The truth is not enough people are getting' their booster, he said
  • Amid fears of a spike in COVID cases this winter, the administration is launching a public service campaign to push Americans to get latest booster
  • 'Let me be as plain as I can. We still have hundreds of people dying each day from covid in this country. Hundreds. That number is likely to rise,' Biden said
  • Biden called for each school district, college and university to host at least one vaccination clinic by Thanksgiving
  • He also urged employers to offer paid time off for vaccination and host on-site vaccination clinics for employees

Here is video of Biden getting his shot. He is asked if COVID is a national emergency. He says it is a necessity to deal with to make sure it does not become one. He is also asked about the recent NY Supreme Court decision which declares the vaccine mandates to be unlawful, and he states that it is "a local decision"...

Comments:
Would the Secret Service allow the President to actually get an experimental shot? I don't know, but I suppose so since Biden mandated vaccinations for federal employees.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky got the updated bivalent COVID booster shot a month ago. We are being told that it is effective against Alpha, and Omnicron BA.4 and BA.5. She recently tested positive for COVID.

Biden says people who don't get boosted are putting others at risk? I thought we are way beyond that. Even pro-vax folks will tell you that the "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, and the CDC has identical isolation guidelines for people who acquire COIVID, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Also, whom exactly are they putting at risk if they don't get vaccinated? Vaccinated people? That makes no sense.

So go get your shots, Dems. It's safe and effective. You are probably overdue. Do it for the greater good. Do your patriotic duty for America. Biden says you are a bad person if you don't do it. Do it quickly, before the price increases to $130 per shot.

Last edited:
And this is after he said the pandemic was over……..and he has natural immunities because he got the Fauci flu twice after his vaccines. :cuckoo:
This is an excellent point!

What doctor would tell him to get jabbed again after recently recovering from COVID???

Even Dr. Fauci would advise against it, back when he had some integrity....

image-4-3.jpg

That's what he said....

Biden gets his THIRD booster shot and tells Americans they are putting others at risk if they don't get latest shot: Warns there could be more deaths this winter (a month after he said pandemic was over)​

• Amid fears of a spike in COVID cases this winter, the administration is launching a public service campaign to push Americans to get latest booster
  • 'Let me be as plain as I can. We still have hundreds of people dying each day from covid in this country. Hundreds. That number is likely to rise,' Biden said
  • Biden called for each school district, college and university to host at least one vaccination clinic by Thanksgiving
  • He also urged employers to offer paid time off for vaccination and host on-site vaccination clinics for employees

Here is video of Biden getting his shot. He is asked if COVID is a national emergency. He says it is a necessity to deal with to make sure it does not become one. He is also asked about the recent NY Supreme Court decision which declares the vaccine mandates to be unlawful, and he states that it is "a local decision"...

Comments:
Would the Secret Service allow the President to actually get an experimental shot? I don't know, but I suppose so since Biden mandated vaccinations for federal employees.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky got the updated bivalent COVID booster shot a month ago. We are being told that it is effective against Alpha, and Omnicron BA.4 and BA.5. She recently tested positive for COVID.

Biden says people who don't get boosted are putting others at risk? I thought we are way beyond that. Even pro-vax folks will tell you that the "vaccines" don't prevent infection or transmission, and the CDC has identical isolation guidelines for people who acquire COIVID, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Also, whom exactly are they putting at risk if they don't get vaccinated? Vaccinated people? That makes no sense.

So go get your shots, Dems. It's safe and effective. You are probably overdue. Do it for the greater good. Do your patriotic duty for America. Biden says you are a bad person if you don't do it. Do it quickly, before the price increases to $130 per shot.
Yeah, if you are in the super high risk category that Biden is, go ahead and get your jab.
Just Leave the rest of us alone! :fu:

Comments:

Fuck Joe Biden.

He is BREAKING THE LAW by giving medical advice on the airwaves.

He's not an MD, and doesn't know what he's talking about

Don't listen to him.

Forum List

Back