Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

Recent publications have re-examined the use of Chloroquine (CQ) and/or Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as a potential therapeutic option for these patients.

There are limited studies established to investigate the possible antiviral effects of CQ or HCQ in animal models (Table 4 ). In general, studies showed no significant effect of CQ on CoVs including SARS-CoV and feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) replication or clinical scores in mice and cats, respectively

There are very limited published clinical trials that studied the possible antiviral effects of CQ or HCQ in CoV and non-CoV infected patients (Table 5 ). These published clinical trials have clearly shown no significant benefit of using CQ in the prevention or treatment against influenza, DENV or CHIKV infections in patients [133,[155], [156], [157], [158]]. In fact, in one study, patients treated with CQ were more likely to develop adverse effects such as arthralgia at day 200 post-treatment

And what Trump claimed about hydroxychloroquine was absolutely correct, despite democrat
claims to the contrary.

Trump: I’m not a doctor. But I have common sense. The FDA feels good about it. As you know, they’ve approved it, they gave it a rapid approval, and the reason [is] because it’s been out there for a long time, and they know the side effects and they also know the potential.

Trump: We have purchased and we have stockpiled 29 million pills of the hydroxychloroquine, 29 million. A lot of drugstores have them by prescription — and they’re not expensive. Also, we’re sending them to various labs, our military, we’re sending them to the hospitals, we’re sending them all over.

Trump: I want them to try it, and it may work, and it may not work. What if it doesn’t work? It’s nothing lost by doing nothing. Because we know, long-term, what I want. I want to save lives. And I don’t want to be in a lab for the next year and a half as people are dying all over the place.

Recent publications have re-examined the use of Chloroquine (CQ) and/or Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as a potential therapeutic option for these patients.

There are limited studies established to investigate the possible antiviral effects of CQ or HCQ in animal models (Table 4 ). In general, studies showed no significant effect of CQ on CoVs including SARS-CoV and feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) replication or clinical scores in mice and cats, respectively

There are very limited published clinical trials that studied the possible antiviral effects of CQ or HCQ in CoV and non-CoV infected patients (Table 5 ). These published clinical trials have clearly shown no significant benefit of using CQ in the prevention or treatment against influenza, DENV or CHIKV infections in patients [133,[155], [156], [157], [158]]. In fact, in one study, patients treated with CQ were more likely to develop adverse effects such as arthralgia at day 200 post-treatment

I was watching Laura's show when she had some experts on this subject. Their studies showed that the dosage was much less in these trials than what was needed to actually combat Covid. When they greatly increased the dosage, they seen much better results.

Or the calculus is people looking at the guy who oversaw a pandemic that killed 400,000 Americans by election day, needed to be replace by somebody else. Anybody else.

Correct. So they elected a guy that promised to bring in hundreds of thousands of untested immigrants over our southern border, and then put them on buses and sent them all over the country coast to coast.

Boy we have an intelligent electorate, don't we?

I have to remind you of a simple fact, the average voter (and especially the average Trump voter) doesn't know enough to pass the 10 question citizenship test.

How do I know? I quizzed many of them at work, and do you know their answer to half the questions?

I don't have to know that. I'm already a citizen.

What I'm suggesting has nothing to do with the citizenship test. My idea is to test people on their knowledge of current events and policies, not what happened in 1885.

I don't care WTF people know about history, I care about what they know now which is what voting is really all about. If we had such a test, Democrats would never gain leadership of any federal office again.

If you feel that way, you need to amend the constitution and remove the franchise from them. Of course, you'll need those same people by a vote in 3/4ths of the states, go along with the idea.

Perhaps. But it would be supported 100% by the Republicans and only be stopped by 100% of Democrats. So what does that tell you? :eusa_shhh:

I always roll my eyes when people gabble on about the wonders of "getting more people involved and voting". I've always thought we had far too many people voting who had no business even being in the building. I frankly think, bare minimum, one should have to pass a competency test to be able to register to vote. Say, for example, the US citizenship exam - not like I'm trying to set a difficult standard here. If one knows less about this country than a new immigrant, one should sit the election out.

Maybe not quite that much but some sort of very simple test that even the least knowledgeable citizen should know. Like what party controls the House? What party controls the Senate? What party does the VP belong to? Is the US in debt or do we have a surplus. If so, how much?

Now these can be 10 questions like this all multiple choice. One would need 7 out of 10 before being handed a ballot. If you cannot pass the test, you cannot vote until next election because your name will be removed from the current election.

The left wants people like the Obama Phone lady to ultimately decide who our representatives are because the politically ignorant will always vote for a Democrat. Hey! Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right? :eusa_shhh:

The US citizenship test IS a simple test like that. I think it should also include a question about, "Name one policy position from each candidate." If you have no idea what policies they're proposing, you don't need to vote and the rest of us need you not to.

I have to remind you of a simple fact, the average voter (and especially the average Trump voter) doesn't know enough to pass the 10 question citizenship test.

How do I know? I quizzed many of them at work, and do you know their answer to half the questions?

I don't have to know that. I'm already a citizen.

What I'm suggesting has nothing to do with the citizenship test. My idea is to test people on their knowledge of current events and policies, not what happened in 1885.

I don't care WTF people know about history, I care about what they know now which is what voting is really all about. If we had such a test, Democrats would never gain leadership of any federal office again.

The citizenship test doesn't ask about history. It asks about basic things like, "What is the highest law of the land?" and "How are changes to the Constitution made?". Also, "Who is the current President?"

And you think by restricting voters on their knowledge of politics is not fascism? That's what happened in South Africa. You're brain dead son.
That's authoritianism and what makes you think you are intellectually superior
To your opponents? You pompous arsehole.
That's like trump requesting the reporting of covid infections stop would some how diminish the infections.

And what we have now is working so much better, isn't it? The ignorant voters voted for a presidential candidate that promised to cut our fuel supply making fuel costs more expensive. Increase tax rates on our job creators when we need them the most. Strip guns away from law abiding citizens so the criminals who don't obey laws would rule the country. Turn now safe and secure suburbs into crime ridden hell holes costing property owners to lose half their property value. Open our borders to allow millions of diseased untested immigrants into the country and bus them across the nation coast to coast. A drug addict son who was under FBI investigation who's laptop contained videos of him having sex with children. Now you tell me, who in their right mind would vote for such a candidate unless they were completely retarded or completely politically ignorant?

If not allowing ignorant people to vote is fascism, then I'm a fascist. Because even the founders didn't want everybody to have the right to vote; only land owners. Or were our founders fascists too?

Basically you want to stop other American citizens from voting because they don't agree with you. Full stop.

That is not American. I think all you idiots have turned to illegitimate sources of news that fester in unfounded conspiracy theories. That doesn't mean I'm interested in taking away your right to vote no matter how dumb you are.

Basically you want to stop other American citizens from voting because they don't agree with you. Full stop.

That is not American. I think all you idiots have turned to illegitimate sources of news that fester in unfounded conspiracy theories. That doesn't mean I'm interested in taking away your right to vote no matter how dumb you are.

You just want dumb people to vote because they always vote Democrat. That's your problem. I don't care who votes, just as long as they know WTF they're voting on. That's my problem.

People who don't care much about anything won't put any effort into it. If you don't really care about something, 99 times out of 100 you don't know much about it either. People too lazy to vote don't care much about it, and they don't know much about it either. That's the vote the Nazis are trying to harness. They want to make mail-in standard so they always get the stupid lazy vote.

The citizenship test doesn't ask about history. It asks about basic things like, "What is the highest law of the land?" and "How are changes to the Constitution made?". Also, "Who is the current President?"

Well I never took one so I confess I don't know. I was just making assumptions.

What I do know is this country will end up in big trouble and possibly collapse when we have Obama Money women choosing our leaders. The clowns leading our country now are talking about putting us 6 trillion dollars further in the hole for non-necessities. It's more Democrat pork with more of their agenda items in it. If passed by the end of this month, that means we will be 8 trillion additional dollars in the hole in six months for Democrat pork and interests--not the country's interest.

You just want dumb people to vote because they always vote Democrat. That's your problem. I don't care who votes, just as long as they know WTF they're voting on. That's my problem.

People who don't care much about anything won't put any effort into it. If you don't really care about something, 99 times out of 100 you don't know much about it either. People too lazy to vote don't care much about it, and they don't know much about it either. That's the vote the Nazis are trying to harness. They want to make mail-in standard so they always get the stupid lazy vote.
You aren't the arbiter of who is fit to vote or not. You simply want to reduce the way people vote so as to reduce the number of people who vote against your wishes.

It's not complicated.

You aren't the arbiter of who is fit to vote or not. You simply want to reduce the way people vote so as to reduce the number of people who vote against your wishes.

It's not complicated.

No, I want to make sure only politically educated people vote regardless who they vote for. You're right, it's not complicated at all.

It's not complicated.

No, I want to make sure only politically educated people vote regardless who they vote for. You're right, it's not complicated at all.

So you want to take away mail-in voting? States like Arizona have been doing that for a long, long time. 2016 they did, 2012 and 2008 and every year they went with the Republicans.

You're going to piss off a lot of elderly and people who have to work on election day in this state.

And the only reason you want to do this is because in 2020 your guy lost, nothing more.

Every time the american people get a close look at traitor joee, he goes off a cliff, as he did in NH, Iowa....

And the final two weeks before the general
Never seen a Candidate hide from The Public like Joe did and when he popped his head up from his Hitler Bunker, no one would show up for his speeches, and yet the Lying, Cheating, Thieving CCP-Putin owned DemNazi party would have you believe Biden (Mr. Segregationist) is more popular than Obama Bin Spying.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

It's not complicated.

So you want to take away mail-in voting? States like Arizona have been doing that for a long, long time. 2016 they did, 2012 and 2008 and every year they went with the Republicans.

You're going to piss off a lot of elderly and people who have to work on election day in this state.

And the only reason you want to do this is because in 2020 your guy lost, nothing more.
Mail in voting is ok if you can show ID and run through a verification process that ensures only 1 man 1 vote. That's not being done in most blue states.

It's not complicated.

Mail in voting is ok if you can show ID and run through a verification process that ensures only 1 man 1 vote. That's not being done in most blue states.

Which totally explains the recount effort in Arizona and Georgia.

Maybe you should think through your post before hitting that button.

I think mail-in should be restricted to those who absolutely cannot vote in person; those in the military, those who take vacations, yes, the elderly, those with medical conditions that would make it difficult for them to stand in line or at a voting table. But to have the government plop a ballot on everybody's kitchen table I'm against. After all, I'm not getting any younger and I may have to vote by mail because it's my only reasonable choice in the near future.

Forum List

Back