Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

Nope, just stating that government should be making things easier for citizens to be citizens, not harder.

By delivering a ballot to your door? Is that what it takes for a citizen to be a citizen in this country now?

Great, let's outlaw cars and computers then too. Why should we have anything our founders didn't? What is the purpose of thinking this way?

I said nothing about our founders, I said since our founding. For the last few centuries voting was done in person and you had to go to the polls to vote. Now that's too much to ask?
I guess you're for gun laws but only for the red tape? What?

I'm for not making guns so easy to buy that government needs to place an application on your kitchen table to do it. If you want a gun, go to the gun store, fill out the federal application, wait for whatever period of time it takes you to get the permit to buy a gun, and then buy the gun.

Same thing with voting. If you want to vote, go to your voting location, show your ID like you do at the gun store, fill the ballot out at the polls, and submit your ballot in the machine.

You want government to be inefficient and waste peoples' time. Full stop. Never mind that some people have to vote during work hours and don't get paid. It's an unnecessary waste of productivity.

People used to walk or ride horses exclusively to vote too. But technology got better.

Republicans are actively trying to make voting more inconvenient, more difficult and more time consuming.........for one simple reason:

They believe that the more people vote, the worse republicans do. And they're right. Its an sign of a dying party that knows it can't really compete in the marketplace of ideas.

No, we're not. We're trying to make voting more secure. I realize that a lazy-ass leftist moron like you won't understand this, but comfort and convenience are NOT the highest priority in life.

Or an unpopular president with a struggling economy and rising deaths due to a pandemic he fumbled......

So how did he fumble? Not one of you leftists can answer that question without saying "Trump said this........Trump said that" forgetting the fact words don't spread a highly contagious virus.

I think what it really comes down to is that leftists are so spoiled and immature that they really believe it's possible for them to live in a world where nothing bad ever happens and no one ever dies, that the government can provide them that world, and they deserve to be provided it. Therefore, any time that the reality that shit happens and people die ALWAYS intrudes, it can only be because someone somewhere failed in their solemn duty to make the world perfect for thumb-suckers like Skylar.

I am hoping to god that it keeps going down! This bastard takes craps on this nation daily and insults his own people. The guy is a racist anti-american piece of filth.

It would have been nice if some of these people had bothered to take their good hard look at him BEFORE the election, instead of vaguely casting a vote and waiting to find out who they voted for afterward.

The guy they took a good look at was that asshole Trump, who destroyed the nation. You may not be smart enough to see that Trump is a con out to fleece the nation. Other people are not as easily fooled as you.

I don't recall expressing a need for the opinions of desperate-to-be-relevant foreigners wishing their own countries weren't such non-entities. Should I ever want such useless input, please know that you'll be the first "person" I contact.

Well it's really a yes or no question. When you make it so easy for everybody to vote, you get a much less informed electorate therefore worse representatives. If people had to put some effort into voting, you end up with much more informed voters.

Let's face it, people simply do not value anything that comes too easily.

I think what it really comes down to is that leftists are so spoiled and immature that they really believe it's possible for them to live in a world where nothing bad ever happens and no one ever dies, that the government can provide them that world, and they deserve to be provided it. Therefore, any time that the reality that shit happens and people die ALWAYS intrudes, it can only be because someone somewhere failed in their solemn duty to make the world perfect for thumb-suckers like Skylar.

Also it's hard to try and blame things on a President that did such a great job for our country, and now that this dementia patient is reversing nearly everything Trump did, see how bad things are getting.

So they look under every rock to see if there is anyway possible to blame a Republican President for things that he's really not responsible for like a worldwide virus that came here from China. Under a Republican President, anything that goes wrong under his watch is his fault. Anything that goes wrong with a Democrat President is not in his control. If anything, it's the fault of the last Republican President.

Also it's hard to try and blame things on a President that did such a great job for our country, and now that this dementia patient is reversing nearly everything Trump did, see how bad things are getting.

So they look under every rock to see if there is anyway possible to blame a Republican President for things that he's really not responsible for like a worldwide virus that came here from China. Under a Republican President, anything that goes wrong under his watch is his fault. Anything that goes wrong with a Democrat President is not in his control. If anything, it's the fault of the last Republican President.
600K+ people dead. An economy went in the tank. Skates for three years on the simple handoff he got from his predecessor and he throws up all over his shoes at the first real test of his Presidency.
Wow. You and I have a very different version of "great job". :)

600K+ people dead. An economy went in the tank. Skates for three years on the simple handoff he got from his predecessor and he throws up all over his shoes at the first real test of his Presidency.
Wow. You and I have a very different version of "great job".

I appreciate that you chimed in to support my point.

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.
IF they try it again, every major city in this country needs to burn just like Seattle and Portland, and it needs to KEEP BURNING.

Wow. You and I have a very different version of "great job". :)
I'm sure we do. I guess it was a lie that record numbers of blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump in 2020, huh? Lie all you want, the fact is, you're only succeeding with your own ilk.

Forum List

Back