Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.

He lost. So I'll quote something you Trump Humpers said in 2016. Popular votes and number of states won don't decide elections....306-232. Biden wins. Over and out.

You idiot.

He lost. So I'll quote something you Trump Humpers said in 2016. Popular votes and number of states won don't decide elections....306-232. Biden wins. Over and out.
Trump won all 6 rigged states and that is a fact

You idiot.

Trump won all 6 rigged states and that is a fact
No he didn't. He lost them. In some states, by a lot. Why? Because those states had population centers that were largely affected by his administration's lack of response to the virus. With the pandemic, even Republican legislatures approved a voting method that for the first time in a long time, bypassed the usual plots of voter suppression that Republicans have been trying to build up for so long. And those voters, threw his worthless ass out. You would think you would just regroup and find a better representative for your party than a fat, incompetent gas bag..but no. I find it amusing that not only did Republican legislatures approve these voting methods, but that election officials from both parties called this election the most secure in our history. And stood up to certify the election. In fact, these six states took extra time in counting and recounting votes to make sure they got it right. Do you remember the last time a Presidential election was called five days AFTER the election? :)

I always roll my eyes when people gabble on about the wonders of "getting more people involved and voting". I've always thought we had far too many people voting who had no business even being in the building. I frankly think, bare minimum, one should have to pass a competency test to be able to register to vote. Say, for example, the US citizenship exam - not like I'm trying to set a difficult standard here. If one knows less about this country than a new immigrant, one should sit the election out.

Maybe not quite that much but some sort of very simple test that even the least knowledgeable citizen should know. Like what party controls the House? What party controls the Senate? What party does the VP belong to? Is the US in debt or do we have a surplus. If so, how much?

Now these can be 10 questions like this all multiple choice. One would need 7 out of 10 before being handed a ballot. If you cannot pass the test, you cannot vote until next election because your name will be removed from the current election.

The left wants people like the Obama Phone lady to ultimately decide who our representatives are because the politically ignorant will always vote for a Democrat. Hey! Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right? :eusa_shhh:

If there was a simple test of any kind in place the leftists couldn’t even win California anymore.

It would have been nice if some of these people had bothered to take their good hard look at him BEFORE the election, instead of vaguely casting a vote and waiting to find out who they voted for afterward.

Americas number one voting problem: uninformed voters.

The information to become informed is out there.
Yes it is.
Have you found the pee pee tapes yet?
Keep looking they’re out there! They really really are!

The left wants people like the Obama Phone lady to ultimately decide who our representatives are because the politically ignorant will always vote for a Democrat. Hey! Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right? :eusa_shhh:
If you feel that way, you need to amend the constitution and remove the franchise from them. Of course, you'll need those same people by a vote in 3/4ths of the states, go along with the idea.

If there was a simple test of any kind in place the leftists couldn’t even win California anymore.
I think the ancient Greeks thought people should demonstrate a basic amount of knowledge
before being allowed to vote. That sounds fair and I've never believed that stupid people should
vote.
A small simple test one might see in a civics class, if such things exist anymore, would screen out
those people who would doom us to an "Idiocracy" if allowed to.

You can hear leftists screaming because they would lose the "Obama phone" voters for sure.

And you think by restricting voters on their knowledge of politics is not fascism? That's what happened in South Africa. You're brain dead son.
That's authoritianism and what makes you think you are intellectually superior
To your opponents? You pompous arsehole.
That's like trump requesting the reporting of covid infections stop would some how diminish the infections.

And what we have now is working so much better, isn't it? The ignorant voters voted for a presidential candidate that promised to cut our fuel supply making fuel costs more expensive. Increase tax rates on our job creators when we need them the most. Strip guns away from law abiding citizens so the criminals who don't obey laws would rule the country. Turn now safe and secure suburbs into crime ridden hell holes costing property owners to lose half their property value. Open our borders to allow millions of diseased untested immigrants into the country and bus them across the nation coast to coast. A drug addict son who was under FBI investigation who's laptop contained videos of him having sex with children. Now you tell me, who in their right mind would vote for such a candidate unless they were completely retarded or completely politically ignorant?

If not allowing ignorant people to vote is fascism, then I'm a fascist. Because even the founders didn't want everybody to have the right to vote; only land owners. Or were our founders fascists too?

He did not promise to increase the price. That happened because of the hack on the computers.

The job creators are paying virtually no tax because trump let them get away with it. Tax the shit out them.

He made no promises to take your guns. That's a blatant lie wanker.

You never said anything when GWB allowed them in to be exploited by businesses with low wages. Nor Obama.
Only when trump said he would build a wall did you realise there was problem.

Hunters computer was never examined because it didn't exist. The store owner was a Republican and the whole thing was a lie which is why nothi g was ever done. You're an idiot for believing.

The people who installed Biden were ex republicans. Yes your own people and statistics prove it. That silent majority you were spruiking would save trump turned out to be drmocrats. The joke is on you dickhead.

This term of democrats being fascist has recently crept into the debate. It's just another derogatory label you apply just like they are all communists. It's bullshit and there has never been a communist elected to the presidency. It's a scare tactic.
Fascism is not type of person. It is government or dictator alone who shows those tendencies. It's never been exhibited by Biden, ever. You are a liar.

Trump was recognised worldwide as the closest and displayed his authoritarianism symptoms regularly.

The founders were not very wise men even you think they were. Plodders at best. Neither did they want certain people not to vote. But I must say that idiots like you make a compelling retrospective argument for that restriction.

I know Brits are notoriously dumb but damn!

I always roll my eyes when people gabble on about the wonders of "getting more people involved and voting". I've always thought we had far too many people voting who had no business even being in the building. I frankly think, bare minimum, one should have to pass a competency test to be able to register to vote. Say, for example, the US citizenship exam - not like I'm trying to set a difficult standard here. If one knows less about this country than a new immigrant, one should sit the election out.
Maybe not quite that much but some sort of very simple test that even the least knowledgeable citizen should know. Like what party controls the House? What party controls the Senate? What party does the VP belong to? Is the US in debt or do we have a surplus. If so, how much?

Now these can be 10 questions like this all multiple choice. One would need 7 out of 10 before being handed a ballot. If you cannot pass the test, you cannot vote until next election because your name will be removed from the current election.

I have to remind you of a simple fact, the average voter (and especially the average Trump voter) doesn't know enough to pass the 10 question citizenship test.

How do I know? I quizzed many of them at work, and do you know their answer to half the questions?

I don't have to know that. I'm already a citizen.

I know Brits are notoriously dumb but damn!

I have to remind you of a simple fact, the average voter (and especially the average Trump voter) doesn't know enough to pass the 10 question citizenship test.

How do I know? I quizzed many of them at work, and do you know their answer to half the questions?

That post in itself would insure you were unable to vote.
If you think some workplace quiz is an accurate gauge of party intelligence throughout a nation then you are
surely too stupid to vote yourself, if brains were ever to become a requirement to vote.

It would have been nice if some of these people had bothered to take their good hard look at him BEFORE the election, instead of vaguely casting a vote and waiting to find out who they voted for afterward.

Americas number one voting problem: uninformed voters.

The information to become informed is out there.
Yes it is.
Have you found the pee pee tapes yet?
Keep looking they’re out there! They really really are!

Putin's got them. Capture or Kill...they won't stay hidden for long.
Even Pooty says he can work with Biden. Trump was just "interesting".

A small simple test one might see in a civics class, if such things exist anymore, would screen out
those people who would doom us to an "Idiocracy" if allowed to.

You can hear leftists screaming because they would lose the "Obama phone" voters for sure.

Here are the 5 questions I would put on the test, and require getting 4/5 correct.

1) Who had the biggest inaugural attendance of all time?
2) Who won the presidential election of 2020?
3) Are the children of illegal aliens born in the US citizens under the 14th amendment?
4) Which branch of the federal government interprets the Constitution?
5) How many Senate votes are required to pass legislation?

You idiot.

Yes and a rich old white 40 year failure with 2 brain’s surgeries that sounded like a mumbling fool every time he opens his mouth received more votes than any candidate in history. He also received more of the black vote than any president including the first black president in history twice. Hahahhahahaha morons.

That post in itself would insure you were unable to vote.
If you think some workplace quiz is an accurate gauge of party intelligence throughout a nation then you are
surely too stupid to vote yourself, if brains were ever to become a requirement to vote.
I downloaded the citizenship test, and picked random questions from it. And found that although taught it in civics class, like math and science, most adults do not retain the information. And as far as current events, the bulk do not keep up on them.

Hell... everybody should have voted for 6 people to represent them in government. President, Senator, Representative, State Senator, State Representative. And most people know less than half their names.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back