Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

So you want to take away mail-in voting? States like Arizona have been doing that for a long, long time. 2016 they did, 2012 and 2008 and every year they went with the Republicans.

You're going to piss off a lot of elderly and people who have to work on election day in this state.

And the only reason you want to do this is because in 2020 your guy lost, nothing more.

I think mail-in should be restricted to those who absolutely cannot vote in person; those in the military, those who take vacations, yes, the elderly, those with medical conditions that would make it difficult for them to stand in line or at a voting table. But to have the government plop a ballot on everybody's kitchen table I'm against. After all, I'm not getting any younger and I may have to vote by mail because it's my only reasonable choice in the near future.

Why? It's archaic. For example almost every interaction I have with a company is online. Same as the government. For example if I need to renew my drivers or have a change of address I do it online. If I need a copy of my title the last thing I want to do is go to the DMV. I do it online. That doesn't mean that I'm getting a duplicate license because I'm ignorant of how licenses work or I'm lazy about following the law. I simply want government to work smarter. Mail in voting is for the elderly, people who have to work, are sick or just busy.

Maybe we should make gun ownership really hard because lazy, ignorant people shouldn't have them?

Maybe everyone who needs a passport should wait in line for 5 hours, you know, just because it shouldn't be easy.

Maybe since I care about where my taxes are going I shouldn't use an accountant or online software. I should get out the tax chart and a calculator because I'm not lazy and then I'll go to the post office and mail it in myself.

I don't think government should be in the business of making people waste their time.

You aren't the arbiter of who is fit to vote or not. You simply want to reduce the way people vote so as to reduce the number of people who vote against your wishes.

It's not complicated.

No, I want to make sure only politically educated people vote regardless who they vote for. You're right, it's not complicated at all.

So you want to take away mail-in voting? States like Arizona have been doing that for a long, long time. 2016 they did, 2012 and 2008 and every year they went with the Republicans.

You're going to piss off a lot of elderly and people who have to work on election day in this state.

And the only reason you want to do this is because in 2020 your guy lost, nothing more.
Mail in voting is ok if you can show ID and run through a verification process that ensures only 1 man 1 vote. That's not being done in most blue states.

Which totally explains the recount effort in Arizona and Georgia.

Maybe you should think through your post before hitting that button.
As long as any recount is unable to match 1 ballot with a single valid legal and alive verified registered voter, it is an invalid recount

I wouldn't say his approval is dropping like a rock, it seems to be holding steady around 49%-50%, I don't read a lot into this. Biden is an okay President, he talks the talk, I think we are finding he doesn't walk the walk.

I wouldn't say his approval is dropping like a rock, it seems to be holding steady around 49%-50%, I don't read a lot into this. Biden is an okay President, he talks the talk, I think we are finding he doesn't walk the walk.

Ok President? Our gasoline went up 30% a gallon. Our border is a complete mess since he reversed most all of President Trump's policies. He lifted sanctions on Russia's pipeline and closed ours down costing thousands of jobs and even more in the future. He gave money to the Palestinians to buy rockets to shoot at Israel while he told Israel to take a hike when they asked for defense missiles to replace the ones they used to protect themselves. He re-instituted DumBama's policy of forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete in female athletics thus robbing real girls of a trophy and possibly a college scholarship. Employers can't find employees because under Dementia, they passed a bill that pays people more to stay home than get a job.

There is nothing okay about this presidency since everything he's done thus far has been a liability to the country and Americans in general. He hasn't done one positive thing which is why the commies are trying to steal Trump's success with the vaccines and give Dementia the credit.

You aren't the arbiter of who is fit to vote or not. You simply want to reduce the way people vote so as to reduce the number of people who vote against your wishes.

It's not complicated.

No, I want to make sure only politically educated people vote regardless who they vote for. You're right, it's not complicated at all.

Mail in voting is ok if you can show ID and run through a verification process that ensures only 1 man 1 vote. That's not being done in most blue states.

As long as any recount is unable to match 1 ballot with a single valid legal and alive verified registered voter, it is an invalid recount

I guess you're going to be disappointed to find out Cyber Ninjas (or any other audit) isn't going to do that.

Ok President? Our gasoline went up 30% a gallon. Our border is a complete mess since he reversed most all of President Trump's policies. He lifted sanctions on Russia's pipeline and closed ours down costing thousands of jobs and even more in the future. He gave money to the Palestinians to buy rockets to shoot at Israel while he told Israel to take a hike when they asked for defense missiles to replace the ones they used to protect themselves. He re-instituted DumBama's policy of forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete in female athletics thus robbing real girls of a trophy and possibly a college scholarship. Employers can't find employees because under Dementia, they passed a bill that pays people more to stay home than get a job.

There is nothing okay about this presidency since everything he's done thus far has been a liability to the country and Americans in general. He hasn't done one positive thing which is why the commies are trying to steal Trump's success with the vaccines and give Dementia the credit.
I knew I should have blamed the former guy for a lack of toilet paper.

It's not complicated.

I guess you're going to be disappointed to find out Cyber Ninjas (or any other audit) isn't going to do that.
Then its an invalid recount

Why? It's archaic. For example almost every interaction I have with a company is online. Same as the government. For example if I need to renew my drivers or have a change of address I do it online. If I need a copy of my title the last thing I want to do is go to the DMV. I do it online. That doesn't mean that I'm getting a duplicate license because I'm ignorant of how licenses work or I'm lazy about following the law. I simply want government to work smarter. Mail in voting is for the elderly, people who have to work, are sick or just busy.

Maybe we should make gun ownership really hard because lazy, ignorant people shouldn't have them?

Maybe everyone who needs a passport should wait in line for 5 hours, you know, just because it shouldn't be easy.

Maybe since I care about where my taxes are going I shouldn't use an accountant or online software. I should get out the tax chart and a calculator because I'm not lazy and then I'll go to the post office and mail it in myself.

I don't think government should be in the business of making people waste their time.

Everything you listed are things you are knowledgeable of so you missed the point entirely. Plus internet stuff gets hacked all the time. It wouldn't take much for somebody with an acute knowledge of the internet, software and hacking to change, eliminate or add votes. They do it to stores and industry all the time.

Not making it easy to vote weeds out those who are not really interested. This is what Democrats are so upset about. They are not worried about minorities unable to get a Voter-ID, what they are worried about is it would take their constituents the slightest effort to obtain one. Many of their welfare types will just say to hell with it and not vote at all.

As for guns, I had to undergo 10 hours of class time, 2 hours of range time, I had to pass a written test and target test. I had to fill out the application which required me to list every single place I've lived at with addresses, cities and even zip codes since the day I turned 18 years of age, I had to get a passport picture, and then get electronically fingerprinted. I have to renew my CCW license every five years. That's what it took me to exercise my constitutional right to bear arms.

voting by mail.jpeg

Last edited:

I don't credit or blame a President for gas prices. Biden gets ratings based on the economy and if he can't walk the walk, his approval ratings and Democrats re-elections will go down the tube.

I don't credit or blame a President for gas prices. Biden gets ratings based on the economy and if he can't walk the walk, his approval ratings and Democrats re-elections will go down the tube.

Sorry, but gas prices are a big part of the economy, AND you should rate the President on anything his policies can be reasonably said to have affected. If gas prices go up for reasons beyond the President's control, then fine. That's not the case with President Houseplant.

I would disagree there. As a person who traded commodities for a few years, I kinda know how that all works since that's the people who actually sets fuel prices in this country.

During the campaign the two misfits were asked about fossil fuels and both said they wanted to bring them to a halt. Commodity traders said hmmmm. Then when they got in, one of the first things Dementia did was stop the Keystone pipeline. Traders got worried and started to buy long contracts (which makes the price of fuel increase). Then he stopped new exploration and drilling on all public lands, and once again, the commodities traders reacted. When our gasoline pipeline was attacked by hackers, Dementia publicly stated that was more of a private matter and not government.

During that time, gasoline went over $3.00 a gallon and in some places like California, over $4.00 a gallon, and our unemployment rate was over 6%. Under President Trump during the best economy we've seen in 50 years, gasoline never made it to $3.00 a gallon because traders knew our president was pro-energy and we became the worlds largest exporter of fuel.

If Biden had zero involvement with fuel, I would otherwise agree with you. But he has taken anti-fuel steps and the market responded accordingly.

It's not complicated.

Then its an invalid recount

I agree, Cyber Ninjas is invalid.

Everything you listed are things you are knowledgeable of so you missed the point entirely. Plus internet stuff gets hacked all the time. It wouldn't take much for somebody with an acute knowledge of the internet, software and hacking to change, eliminate or add votes. They do it to stores and industry all the time.

Huh? What does the internet have to do with mail in voting?

Not making it easy to vote weeds out those who are not really interested. This is what Democrats are so upset about. They are not worried about minorities unable to get a Voter-ID, what they are worried about is it would take their constituents the slightest effort to obtain one. Many of their welfare types will just say to hell with it and not vote at all.
No it doesn't. It makes it a pain in the ass to vote and there isn't a reason in the world government should try to make life more difficult.

As for guns, I had to undergo 10 hours of class time, 2 hours of range time, I had to pass a written test and target test. I had to fill out the application which required me to list every single place I've lived at with addresses, cities and even zip codes since the day I turned 18 years of age, I had to get a passport picture, and then get electronically fingerprinted. I have to renew my CCW license every five years. That's what it took me to exercise my constitutional right to bear arms.

View attachment 501370

Great, in my state you just walk into the store, pick out what you want, wait 5-10 minutes for a background check and then you are legal to conceal. Nothing else.

Shouldn't lazy people be forced to wait for a gun?

Seems to me that's what you were hinting at.
No it doesn't. It makes it a pain in the ass to vote and there isn't a reason in the world government should try to make life more difficult.

Make it more difficult by doing what people for generations have been doing since our founding? I don't think that's asking too much.

Great, in my state you just walk into the store, pick out what you want, wait 5-10 minutes for a background check and then you are legal to conceal. Nothing else.

I've been told in some commie states it can take several weeks. But us insisting government deliver an application to your door and put on your kitchen table to fill out is lazy and they don't deserve a firearm if that's the case. With guns, you have to physically fill out the application at the store and sign it in front of the firearm vendor. Bad comparison.

Seems to me that's what you were hinting at.

Nope, just stating that government should be making things easier for citizens to be citizens, not harder.

Make it more difficult by doing what people for generations have been doing since our founding? I don't think that's asking too much.

Great, let's outlaw cars and computers then too. Why should we have anything our founders didn't? What is the purpose of thinking this way?

I've been told in some commie states it can take several weeks. But us insisting government deliver an application to your door and put on your kitchen talbe to fill out is lazy and they don't deserve a firearm if that's the case.

I guess you're for gun laws but only for the red tape? What?

Nope, just stating that government should be making things easier for citizens to be citizens, not harder.

By delivering a ballot to your door? Is that what it takes for a citizen to be a citizen in this country now?

Great, let's outlaw cars and computers then too. Why should we have anything our founders didn't? What is the purpose of thinking this way?

I said nothing about our founders, I said since our founding. For the last few centuries voting was done in person and you had to go to the polls to vote. Now that's too much to ask?
I guess you're for gun laws but only for the red tape? What?

I'm for not making guns so easy to buy that government needs to place an application on your kitchen table to do it. If you want a gun, go to the gun store, fill out the federal application, wait for whatever period of time it takes you to get the permit to buy a gun, and then buy the gun.

Same thing with voting. If you want to vote, go to your voting location, show your ID like you do at the gun store, fill the ballot out at the polls, and submit your ballot in the machine.

Forum List

Back