Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

Yes and a rich old white 40 year failure with 2 brain’s surgeries that sounded like a mumbling fool every time he opens his mouth received more votes than any candidate in history.
Or the calculus is people looking at the guy who oversaw a pandemic that killed 400,000 Americans by election day, needed to be replace by somebody else. Anybody else.

1) Who had the biggest inaugural attendance of all time?
2) Who won the presidential election of 2020?
3) Are the children of illegal aliens born in the US citizens under the 14th amendment?
4) Which branch of the federal government interprets the Constitution?
5) How many Senate votes are required to pass legislation?
Question one is inexplicably irrelevant.
Two is under legitimate debate and seems partisan to me.
Three seems again to be pushing your agenda and isn't really most pertinent knowldege people should have.
Four and five are more like it as the sort of knowledge a voter should have.

Last edited:
Or the calculus is people looking at the guy who oversaw a pandemic that killed 400,000 Americans by election day, needed to be replace by somebody else. Anybody else.
Because Trump was magically accountable for the Wuhan flu? All because you, and your comrades, psychotically hated him so much?
Trump was the only political voice standing up in public and speaking the truth about
the source of the covid virus.
He has been utterly vindicated!

Were people not served by getting medicines to the public in record time?
And what Trump claimed about hydroxychloroquine was absolutely correct, despite democrat
claims to the contrary.

Yet he was smeared by democrats. It is so reminiscent of the way the left attacked Ronald Reagan
during the AIDS epidemic. The democrats have absolutely proved over and over they value political
supremacy over human life. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:
Mike Lindell is getting bigger crowds than Joe Dufus.

Again, when you gonna come to the realization that packing in the crowds has NOTHING to do with popularity..or the ability to win an election. :auiqs.jpg:

When are you going to come to the realization that Joe Dufus didn't win an election but stole it from the American people?

Question one is inexplicably irrelevant.
Two is under legitimate debate and seems partisan to me.
Three seems again to be pushing your agenda.
Four and five are more like it as the sort of knowledge a voter should have.
Here are a few right out of the citizenship test.

What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?

Name one right only for United States citizens

When was the Constitution written?

Where is the Statue of Liberty?

And what Trump claimed about hydroxychloroquine was absolutely correct, despite democrat
claims to the contrary.
Trump took hydroxychloroquin, and contracted Covid, and had a severe case of it.

I posted on another forum how hydroxychloroquine is in wide spread use in Brazil, and their infections are out of control.

Yes and a rich old white 40 year failure with 2 brain’s surgeries that sounded like a mumbling fool every time he opens his mouth received more votes than any candidate in history.
You believe that too! Hahahhahaa

When are you going to come to the realization that Joe Dufus didn't win an election but stole it from the American people?
When are you going to realize you're saying all the election officials, republicans and democrat, and all of Trumps lawyers and all of Trumps judges, got tricked by a scheme a demented old man came up with, and none of them are smart enough to figure it out.

You believe that too! Hahahhahaa
You're right. I don't believe he had COVID. I believe he had the flu. Show us the certificate. Have the doctors come out and say he actually had it.
It was good enough for you to request when you were crowing about Obama's birth certificate....I want to see Trump's diagnosis! LOL. :)

Trump took hydroxychloroquin, and contracted Covid, and had a severe case of it.

I posted on another forum how hydroxychloroquine is in wide spread use in Brazil, and their infections are out of control.
Look up cause and effect. You act as though the two things are connected (hydroxychloroquine and covid).
That's not evident and you've made no effort to establish a link.

My citation indicates otherwise. Same with Trump and his covid case.
You allege some causal link yet provide no evidence at all.

Look up cause and effect. You act as though the two things are connected (hydroxychloroquine and covid).
That's not evident and you've made no effort to establish a link.

My citation indicates otherwise. Same with Trump and his covid case.
You allege some causal link yet provide no evidence at all.
Trump and the president of Brazil pushed hydroxychloroquine as both a prophylactic, and an early treatment of COVID-19. The case history from Brazil shows it doesn't work as advertised. And the president of Brazil has been criticized for wasting limited resources on it, because it doesn't work well enough to warrant its use.

Guess people must think Nancy Pelosi is running the show. Biden is a complete incompetent.
You never said a word when trumps approval fell.
It doesn't matter though. He is still the elected potus and neither you not a bad poll will change that.

Go and fossick around looking for that evidence of fraud instead of wasting time with polls.
You can't track mail-in ballots to their source. Why crooked Democrats like them so much.

Do you're saying democrats supports all.over the country sat down and forged votes, had them strategically placed in the correct states then presented th e m at the right moment.
Really? What a load of crap.

You're beaten like a kicked dog. Trump did not and will not win ever again. He is the result of a lower bowel contraction and the republicans who changed their vote were the only wise ones amongst you lot of ratbags. They are the silent majority you all hoped would save your God. That worked well.
Try ZUCKERBERG and other dem elites---conspired to steal the election. DONATING BUYING those in charge of elections for various swing states which include GA and AZ ----Millions donated to each while the chinese unleashed their virus and sent over fake driver's licenses....organized with Hundreds of millions $$$$ spent so hence in order to pay back their investment Bribe Biden and Pee-losi have been stealing taxpayer funds saying it is help the economy and covid

Trump and the president of Brazil pushed hydroxychloroquine as both a prophylactic, and an early treatment of COVID-19. The case history from Brazil shows it doesn't work as advertised. And the president of Brazil has been criticized for wasting limited resources on it, because it doesn't work well enough to warrant its use.
My medical link contradicts your empirical claims.

Guess people must think Nancy Pelosi is running the show. Biden is a complete incompetent.
You never said a word when trumps approval fell.
It doesn't matter though. He is still the elected potus and neither you not a bad poll will change that.

Go and fossick around looking for that evidence of fraud instead of wasting time with polls.
You can't track mail-in ballots to their source. Why crooked Democrats like them so much.

Do you're saying democrats supports all.over the country sat down and forged votes, had them strategically placed in the correct states then presented th e m at the right moment.
Really? What a load of crap.

You're beaten like a kicked dog. Trump did not and will not win ever again. He is the result of a lower bowel contraction and the republicans who changed their vote were the only wise ones amongst you lot of ratbags. They are the silent majority you all hoped would save your God. That worked well.
Try ZUCKERBERG and other dem elites---conspired to steal the election. DONATING BUYING those in charge of elections for various swing states which include GA and AZ ----Millions donated to each while the chinese unleashed their virus and sent over fake driver's licenses....organized with Hundreds of millions $$$$ spent so hence in order to pay back their investment Bribe Biden and Pee-losi have been stealing taxpayer funds saying it is help the economy and covid
Zuckerberg only cares about making money. Whether that's from the left or right, he don't give a shit. Whatever works. When the heat comes down because of a faux pas one way or the other, he acquiesces. The right makes most of the mistakes..so, they come down on them.

My medical link contradicts your empirical claims.
Check your link again. It says nothing about hydroxychloroquine

Not even close.

Forum List

Back