Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

Nope, just stating that government should be making things easier for citizens to be citizens, not harder.

By delivering a ballot to your door? Is that what it takes for a citizen to be a citizen in this country now?

Great, let's outlaw cars and computers then too. Why should we have anything our founders didn't? What is the purpose of thinking this way?

I said nothing about our founders, I said since our founding. For the last few centuries voting was done in person and you had to go to the polls to vote. Now that's too much to ask?
I guess you're for gun laws but only for the red tape? What?

I'm for not making guns so easy to buy that government needs to place an application on your kitchen table to do it. If you want a gun, go to the gun store, fill out the federal application, wait for whatever period of time it takes you to get the permit to buy a gun, and then buy the gun.

Same thing with voting. If you want to vote, go to your voting location, show your ID like you do at the gun store, fill the ballot out at the polls, and submit your ballot in the machine.

You want government to be inefficient and waste peoples' time. Full stop. Never mind that some people have to vote during work hours and don't get paid. It's an unnecessary waste of productivity.

Nope, just stating that government should be making things easier for citizens to be citizens, not harder.

By delivering a ballot to your door? Is that what it takes for a citizen to be a citizen in this country now?

Great, let's outlaw cars and computers then too. Why should we have anything our founders didn't? What is the purpose of thinking this way?

I said nothing about our founders, I said since our founding. For the last few centuries voting was done in person and you had to go to the polls to vote. Now that's too much to ask?

I'm for not making guns so easy to buy that government needs to place an application on your kitchen table to do it. If you want a gun, go to the gun store, fill out the federal application, wait for whatever period of time it takes you to get the permit to buy a gun, and then buy the gun.

Same thing with voting. If you want to vote, go to your voting location, show your ID like you do at the gun store, fill the ballot out at the polls, and submit your ballot in the machine.

You want government to be inefficient and waste peoples' time. Full stop. Never mind that some people have to vote during work hours and don't get paid. It's an unnecessary waste of productivity.

People used to walk or ride horses exclusively to vote too. But technology got better.

Republicans are actively trying to make voting more inconvenient, more difficult and more time consuming.........for one simple reason:

They believe that the more people vote, the worse republicans do. And they're right. Its an sign of a dying party that knows it can't really compete in the marketplace of ideas.

People used to walk or ride horses exclusively to vote too. But technology got better.

Republicans are actively trying to make voting more inconvenient, more difficult and more time consuming.........for one simple reason:

They believe that the more people vote, the worse republicans do. And they're right. Its an sign of a dying party that knows it can't really compete in the marketplace of ideas.

Yes, that is this guys motivation, he doesn't like seeing Republicans lose elections but he can't find it in himself to just say he wants people he disagrees with to vote.

Apparently the only right way to vote is what they did at the founding of this country which means I guess you also have to own property too. Which this guy is probably for as well.

To be fair, it was already low from the start, regardless of poll manipulation and the shilling leftist media.

Xiden could barely get more than "reporters" to show up for his campaign tour. Xiden's SOTU had half the viewers than Trump's. Democrats had to steal the election to make Xiden "win."

Yes, that is this guys motivation, he doesn't like seeing Republicans lose elections but he can't find it in himself to just say he wants people he disagrees with to vote.

Apparently the only right way to vote is what they did at the founding of this country which means I guess you also have to own property too. Which this guy is probably for as well.

Its part of a larger crisis of legitimacy among conservatives. They've bubbled out for so long, been fed conspiracies for well over a decade.....that many genuinely don't think that ANY electoral outcome that results in Democratic victory is legitimate.

As a party, they've basically given up on democracy. With many in their ranks craving autocracy, with their own in control. As their accusations of crimes against democrats becomes more elaborate an unhinged, their internal justification for committing those very crimes in defense of their 'freedom and liberty' feels more righteous. Upto and including military coups and mass murderers.

"The Storm" is a fascist's wet dream.

This is what it looks like when people are trying to talk themselves into dictatorship. Look at the rhetoric of Franco and his supporters, Pinochet, even Mussolini. Its all about a 'restoration' for former greatness....and the 'leftists' that are standing in their way.

To be fair, it was already low from the start, regardless of poll manipulation and the shilling leftist media.

Xiden could barely get more than "reporters" to show up for his campaign tour. Xiden's SOTU had half the viewers than Trump's. Democrats had to steal the election to make Xiden "win."

Biden just needed Trump's incompetent response to COVID. Trump defeated himself with his own ineptitude and magical thinking.

Its part of a larger crisis of legitimacy among conservatives. They've bubbled out for so long, been fed conspiracies for well over a decade.....that many genuinely don't think that ANY electoral outcome that results in Democratic victory is legitimate.

As a party, they've basically given up on democracy. With many in their ranks craving autocracy, with their own in control. As their accusations of crimes against democrats becomes more elaborate an unhinged, their internal justification for committing those very crimes in defense of their 'freedom and liberty' feels more righteous. Upto and including military coups and mass murderers.

This is what it looks like when people are trying to talk themselves into dictatorship. Look at the rhetoric of Franco and his supporters, Pinochet, even Mussolini. Its all about a 'restoration' for former greatness....and the 'leftists' that are standing in their way.
Yep, it's white conservatives who feel they are losing grip on the country and the demographics are not in their favor. If democracy doesn't keep them in power then we should no longer be one. Probably the main reason I keep hearing the "We are a Republic and not a Democracy" trope time and time again. Democracy is now officially a bad thing.

And just to clear things up, I do not think being white or a conservative is a bad thing, but when it's weaponized with victimhood...well, they can fuck right off.

Democrats and their wholly un-American ideology are so resoundingly rejected by the American populace that:

* Democrats had to steal the 2020 election because just not enough people want their abysmal policies

* Leftist "news" channels have seen plummeting ratings so much so that CNN has been for sale for over a year

* Parents are showing up to school board meetings by the hundreds to reject the leftist ideology being crammed down our children's throats

* Hollywood - who has taken to lecturing America to be more like them, fully brainwashed idiots who hate America - is experiencing its lowest ratings

* Sports - who have decided lecturing Americans about how they should think and feel about race in an effort to cover-up their own racism - has lost millions of fans

* Home schooling rates have skyrocketed. Not the "distance learning" BS pushed because of the scamdemic, but parents unenrolling their children from public schools and giving their children real educations

* Numerous states all over the US are looking into the massive voter fraud and its mostly the Democrats who are fighting the effort of transparency and honesty with every fiber of their being

* The Xiden regime has fully opened the border because they know they need to replace the American population with a new voter class because not enough American citizens buy their anti-American hatred

* Democrats are attempting to pass the wholly UnConstitutional HR1 which would legalize voter fraud and allow the Democrats to steal future elections without question.

* Democrats are attempting to pack the Supreme Court in order to make it partisan so they can fully ignore the US Constitution

* Numerous states have fought back against: slaughtering the unborn in the womb, unConstitutional gun laws, CRT, transgender ideology, and open borders

* Hundreds of thousands of American citizens are fleeing blue states to move to red states because of the anti-American policies of the left.

American patriots reject all that is leftism.

Yep, it's white conservatives who feel they are losing grip on the country and the demographics are not in their favor. If democracy doesn't keep them in power then we should no longer be one. Probably the main reason I keep hearing the "We are a Republic and not a Democracy" trope time and time again. Democracy is now officially a bad thing.

And just to clear things up, I do not think being white or a conservative is a bad thing, but when it's weaponized with victimhood...well, they can fuck right off.
When in doubt, blame racism. Straight out of the leftist handbook.

Funny how using facts is a "trope." America is a Constitutional Republic, not a pure democracy. A pure democracy doesn't take in account for the minority, the mob rules. Seems like someone needs a lesson in basic American civics.

It's even more funny when you think of just how stupid someone has to be in order to believe that by following the US Constitution and using facts they are labeling democracy as "a bad thing." That by wanting America to be run as founded is nothing more than "white conservatives" being racist out of fear. There's that lack of logic that's oh so prevalent on the left!

But...but...but...wacists!

Last edited:

Funny how using facts is a "trope." America is a Constitutional Republic, not a pure democracy. A pure democracy doesn't take in account for the minority, mob rules. It's even more funny when you think of just how stupid someone has to be in order to believe that by following the US Constitution and using facts they are labeling democracy as "a bad thing." That by wanting America to be run as founded is nothing more than "white conservatives" being racist. There's that lack of logic that's oh so prevalent on the left!

But...but...but...wasism!

We are a Constitutional Republic with Democratic principles. What does the former guy say?

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy

You better go and tell him democracy ain't welcome here. (cuz it kicked his ass :rofl: )

And yes, I see it's mostly white conservatives who like to add unnecessary rules about how and who should vote.

Biden just needed Trump's incompetent response to COVID. Trump defeated himself with his own ineptitude and magical

Conspiracy theories like:

* Russian collusion
* Ukrainian blackmail
* Campaign finance fraud
* Man-made global warming
* Trump on camera using the "n word"
* Trump failing to respond to the Wuhan virus
* Obama regime was scandal free
* Hillary is innocent
* The January 6th "armed insurrection"
* Xiden is the most popular president ever

Conspiracy theories like that?

Last edited:

Democrats and their wholly un-American ideology are so resoundingly rejected by the American populace that:

* Democrats had to steal the 2020 election because just not enough people want their abysmal policies

* Leftist "news" channels have seen plummeting ratings so much so that CNN has been for sale for over a year

* Parents are showing up to school board meetings by the hundreds to reject the leftist ideology being crammed down our children's throats

* Hollywood - who has taken to lecturing America to be more like them, fully brainwashed idiots who hate America - is experiencing its lowest ratings

* Sports - who have decided lecturing Americans about how they should think and feel about race in an effort to cover-up their own racism - has lost millions of fans

* Home schooling rates have skyrocketed. Not the "distance learning" BS pushed because of the scamdemic, but parents unenrolling their children from public schools and giving their children real educations

* Numerous states all over the US are looking into the massive voter fraud and its mostly the Democrats who are fighting the effort of transparency and honesty with every fiber of their being

* The Xiden regime has fully opened the border because they know they need to replace the American population with a new voter class because not enough American citizens buy their anti-American hatred

* Democrats are attempting to pass the wholly UnConstitutional HR1 which would legalize voter fraud and allow the Democrats to steal future elections without question.

* Democrats are attempting to pack the Supreme Court in order to make it partisan so they can fully ignore the US Constitution

* Numerous states have fought back against: slaughtering the unborn in the womb, unConstitutional gun laws, CRT, transgender ideology, and open borders

* Hundreds of thousands of American citizens are fleeing blue states to move to red states because of the anti-American policies of the left.

Or an unpopular president with a struggling economy and rising deaths due to a pandemic he fumbled......

....just lost.

Your fantastically elaborate international conspircy is simply unnecessary. To say nothing of being contradicted by overwhelming evidence. Like the election results.

Funny how using facts is a "trope." America is a Constitutional Republic, not a pure democracy. A pure democracy doesn't take in account for the minority, mob rules. It's even more funny when you think of just how stupid someone has to be in order to believe that by following the US Constitution and using facts they are labeling democracy as "a bad thing." That by wanting America to be run as founded is nothing more than "white conservatives" being racist. There's that lack of logic that's oh so prevalent on the left!

We are a Constitutional Republic with Democratic principles. What does the former guy say?

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy

You better go and tell him democracy ain't welcome here. (cuz it kicked his ass :rofl: )

And yes, I see it's mostly white conservatives who like to add unnecessary rules about how and who should vote.
So you are going to continue to ignore how America is run because you think white people are racist.

That's EXACTLY the kind of leftist stupidity I love! Pure comedic gold each time! I especially love how you don't have the slightest bit of self-awareness as you blame others for racism while attacking white people. Hilarious!!

Or an unpopular president with a struggling economy and rising deaths due to a pandemic he fumbled......

....just lost.

Your fantastically elaborate international conspircy is simply unnecessary. To say nothing of being contradicted by overwhelming evidence. Like the election results.
Your willful ignorance of massive voter fraud and the scamdemic doesn't change reality. It just exposes your brainwashing.

So you are going to continue to ignore how America is run because you think white people are racist.

I don't think white people are generally racist. I do think there are a contingent of racists who follow the former guy, they are white and tend to identify as conservative, whatever that means anymore.
That's EXACTLY the kind of leftist stupidity I love! Pure comedic gold each time! I especially love how you don't have the slightest bit of self-awareness as you blame others for racism while attacking white people. Hilarious!!
Considering you obviously didn't understand my post.

....just lost.

Your willful ignorance of massive voter fraud and the scamdemic doesn't change reality. It just exposes your brainwashing.

The Truthers, Birthers and Flat Earthers say the exact same thing, tinfoil.

Alas, the standard of elections are votes, not your gullibility. And Biden won the initial count, the official count, the official hand recounts, the certified results and the electoral vote.

While Trump lost by a landslide. Your conspiracy is wildly complicated, fantastically elaborate, and completely unnecessary. To say nothing of being contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Good luck with that.

Know why polls are so important to PROGS? They're dependents and need the comfort.

Know why polls are so important to PROGS? They're dependents and need the comfort.

Or....they give us a better cross section of America than the overwhelmingly white, male, conservative demo that populate Trump rallies.

So how did he fumble? Not one of you leftists can answer that question without saying "Trump said this........Trump said that" forgetting the fact words don't spread a highly contagious virus.

Forum List

Back