Biden amendments would cede national & Constitutional rights to WHO commies

What can the WHO do if we dont follow their orders?

Sure biden will happily do as he’s told

But the next president might not

It;s called our POLICE will not dictate us the BLUE hats will. THey will call in the UN

we keep telling you look at what is going on in Euripe/ Esp. Australia……

You know the the incubation period between "conspiracy theory" and "today's headlines" has been compressed to about 10-12 weeks, right?
You forget, I do not buy into conspiracy theories be they right wing or left wing.......... But keep swingin', I'm amused. :thup:

Exactly who enforces this so called "International Law" that you speak of Cowboy?

It;s called our POLICE will not dictate us the BLUE hats will. THey will call in the UN

If biden is president all is lost

China runs the WHO and they will dictate to America

But if we refuse to follow orders there is nothing the UN can do about it

So you admit you don't even know this is happening. Sounds about right. They count on the ignorance of the low info types who still buy their BS.
It's not like this isn't on the news, multiple sources, including our govt.
Why is it progs are almost always the most ignorant of truth, current events, science, politics & religion?
What ya'll actually know could fit on a stamp

Your must exhausted jumping to all those conclusions about me.

I had surgery last Wednesday, and I’m still in hospital and thought that maybe I missed this. I googled this thing and found NOTHING from any source, legitimate or otherwise, saying that the UN had proposed such a Resolution.

Looks like the right wing billionaire media is lying to you AGAIN.

How long before you stop letting them wind you up with lies and Russian Propaganda?

Your must exhausted jumping to all those conclusions about me.

I had surgery last Wednesday, and I’m still in hospital and thought that maybe I missed this. I googled this thing and found NOTHING from any source, legitimate or otherwise, saying that the UN had proposed such a Resolution.

Looks like the right wing billionaire media is lying to you AGAIN.

How long before you stop letting them wind you up with lies and Russian Propaganda?
Ummm... it's a WHO thing through the World Health Assembly.
It helps if you know how to search and using google or MSM doesn't work these days. They are part of Operation Mockingbird
Sorry about your surgery & I hope everything turns out all right.
I could post more if you need them.
Wake up, they are hiding the truth from you & will continue to do so

The resident Bribem regime has put forth amendments to an already ratified treaty (2007- WHO's International Health Regulations) that negates our sovereign rights at the whim of WHO communists.
A simple vote of 194 member nations takes place from May 22-28.
We already know the way our country will vote, now we have to rely on other corrupt & controlled countries to stop this. Not likely.
WHO is funded by eugenics advocate Bill Gates & China & headed by a known communist with no actual medical experience.
With these new rules, they could institute the reset immediately under color of international law.
This will further divide the country as red states tell the feds to go F themselves rather than surrendering citizens God given rights to a foreign entity under the guise of a health emergency.
Are you willing to surrender your natural rights that can't be legally taken by any authority? They know we won't but divide & conquer is the NWO strategy.
Things are gonna get real before you know it. Better prepare now.

"These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.

If passed, the Biden Administration’s proposed amendments will, by their very existence and their intention, drastically compromise the independence and the sovereignty of the United States. The same threat looms over all the U.N.’s 193 member nations, all of whom belong to WHO and represent 99.44% of the world population.2

These regulations are a “binding instrument of international law entered into force on 15 June 2007.”3 U.N. members states can be required by law to obey or acquiesce to them.

On January 18, 2022, with no public awareness, officials from the Biden Administration sent the World Health Organization these extensive amendments to strengthen WHO’s ability to unilaterally intervene into the affairs of nations merely suspected of having a “health emergency” of possible concern to other nations.4 The U.S. amendments cross out a critical existing restriction in the regulations: “WHO shall consult with and attempt to obtain verification from the State Party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring…”5 By eliminating that, and other clauses (see below), all the shackles will be removed from the Director-General of WHO, enabling him to declare health emergencies at will.
"

1652472778769.png

Holly Fucking Shit! How stupid are you?!!

1652472824404.png

The resident Bribem regime has put forth amendments to an already ratified treaty (2007- WHO's International Health Regulations) that negates our sovereign rights at the whim of WHO communists.
A simple vote of 194 member nations takes place from May 22-28.
We already know the way our country will vote, now we have to rely on other corrupt & controlled countries to stop this. Not likely.
WHO is funded by eugenics advocate Bill Gates & China & headed by a known communist with no actual medical experience.
With these new rules, they could institute the reset immediately under color of international law.
This will further divide the country as red states tell the feds to go F themselves rather than surrendering citizens God given rights to a foreign entity under the guise of a health emergency.
Are you willing to surrender your natural rights that can't be legally taken by any authority? They know we won't but divide & conquer is the NWO strategy.
Things are gonna get real before you know it. Better prepare now.

"These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.

If passed, the Biden Administration’s proposed amendments will, by their very existence and their intention, drastically compromise the independence and the sovereignty of the United States. The same threat looms over all the U.N.’s 193 member nations, all of whom belong to WHO and represent 99.44% of the world population.2

These regulations are a “binding instrument of international law entered into force on 15 June 2007.”3 U.N. members states can be required by law to obey or acquiesce to them.

On January 18, 2022, with no public awareness, officials from the Biden Administration sent the World Health Organization these extensive amendments to strengthen WHO’s ability to unilaterally intervene into the affairs of nations merely suspected of having a “health emergency” of possible concern to other nations.4 The U.S. amendments cross out a critical existing restriction in the regulations: “WHO shall consult with and attempt to obtain verification from the State Party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring…”5 By eliminating that, and other clauses (see below), all the shackles will be removed from the Director-General of WHO, enabling him to declare health emergencies at will.
"

What power does the WHO have to enforce any of their regulations on the U.S.? What is their law enforcement/military body? Sounds like mostly toothless twaddle that would require voluntary compliance to have any effect.

Oh I see. The fearsome U.N. will roll in to the United States and crack the whip with their powerful army. Wait...

Yeah we all see how scary the UN is right now. They're really doing a number on Russia, making them regret ever stepping foot into Ukraine. Russian soldiers will be having nightmares about the vaunted Blue hats for the rest of their lives.

What power does the WHO have to enforce any of their regulations on the U.S.? What is their law enforcement/military body? Sounds like mostly toothless twaddle that would require voluntary compliance to have any effect.
Or just a corrupted & compliant govt willing to use the WHO to further their own aims under cover of treaty legalities.
Remember the UN Small Arms treaty they tried to pass to usurp 2A rights under Obama?
The CDC has claimed gun violence is a national health epidemic.
Climate change BS can be declared a health emergency for economic lockdowns to "save the planet".
This legally empowers the commies in charge of the WHO carte blanche to supercede national sovereignty & call the shots internationally whenever they choose to declare anything a non-defined health emergency.
It doesn't take much to figure where this is headed, all under the color of international law.

The Biden administration is setting the stage to hand ultimate control of America’s health care system and U.S. national sovereignty over to the World Health Organization (WHO).

On May 22-28, 2022, the 75th World Health Assembly will convene at United Nations (U.N.) headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, with delegates from 194 nations, to vote on the Biden administration’s amendments that will hand over national sovereignty and authority to the WHO, which during the COVID pandemic, carried the water bucket for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regarding the Wuhan lab.

On Jan. 18, 2022, officials from the Biden administration quietly sent the WHO extensive amendments without an official statement or a single press conference. These proposed amendments are written to strengthen the organization’s ability to unilaterally intervene into the affairs of nations merely suspected of having a “health emergency” of possible concern to other nations. If these amendments are approved, the WHO will have the power to declare an “international health emergency,” nullifying the powers of nation states. The U.S. amendments delete a critical existing restriction in the regulations: “WHO shall consult with and attempt to obtain verification from the State Party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring…” This enables the Director-General to declare health emergencies at will and can be used to justify ostracism and economic or financial actions against the targeted nation by other nations aligned with WHO or who wish to harm and control the accused nation.

This is how you get to GLOBALISM without Congress and without the Constitution.
I'm sure the usual suspects on this board will be having wet dreams just thinking about
the overreach of our government.

The Biden administration is setting the stage to hand ultimate control of America’s health care system and U.S. national sovereignty over to the World Health Organization (WHO).

On May 22-28, 2022, the 75th World Health Assembly will convene at United Nations (U.N.) headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, with delegates from 194 nations, to vote on the Biden administration’s amendments that will hand over national sovereignty and authority to the WHO, which during the COVID pandemic, carried the water bucket for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regarding the Wuhan lab.

On Jan. 18, 2022, officials from the Biden administration quietly sent the WHO extensive amendments without an official statement or a single press conference. These proposed amendments are written to strengthen the organization’s ability to unilaterally intervene into the affairs of nations merely suspected of having a “health emergency” of possible concern to other nations. If these amendments are approved, the WHO will have the power to declare an “international health emergency,” nullifying the powers of nation states. The U.S. amendments delete a critical existing restriction in the regulations: “WHO shall consult with and attempt to obtain verification from the State Party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring…” This enables the Director-General to declare health emergencies at will and can be used to justify ostracism and economic or financial actions against the targeted nation by other nations aligned with WHO or who wish to harm and control the accused nation.

I'm sure the usual suspects on this board will be having wet dreams just thinking about

Mayors of several US cities have been openly cooperating with various UN officials for years, inviting UN elements into their cities and implementing UN created programs on their streets. While I haven't the time to look up all the links at the moment, a simple Google search will verify. In this way as well, citizens of the US have been subjected to UN authority without democratic political process of any kind, without representation and without protection or intervention from their own government. So yeah, I absolutely agree with you on this one.

reality is hard for some to swallow denying it is much easier, But ppl can deny it all they want. When it happens lmfao good luck you can’t imagine how much the ppl are going to need it.

and the loon it takes to think this isn’t taking place lmfao.. so much so you blocked me out of
BADLANDS , posting the same thing making fun of this not happening didn’t you?

Don’t you think this is all BS even though there are legit gov. Bills telling you this

9CEFCBCB-2E23-42E6-BE8A-938B8EB603A2.jpeg

Smart asses usually end up looking like quite the fools though.

27A165CE-EB76-426C-B9D2-F30BAB05C284.jpeg

Don’t worry we’re sure none of this is taking place, maybe the doubters should go into conspiracy theories look at those OLD ARTICLES that just happened to take place when you denied that it would bahahhahaah.
meanwhile proof is right there.

Mayors of several US cities have been openly cooperating with various UN officials for years, inviting UN elements into their cities and implementing UN created programs on their streets. While I haven't the time to look up all the links at the moment, a simple Google search will verify. In this way as well, citizens of the US have been subjected to UN authority without democratic political process of any kind, without representation and without protection or intervention from their own government. So yeah, I absolutely agree with you on this one.

Sorry it must be said again, these people are fucking idiots, stupid is not even a fit it would be a compliment if they could be titled stupid , they are far beyond stupid.
As the fkrs try to make us look like the fools it is they who have no clue just how fucking stupid they look not knowing this, denying this etc.

Again, if this gets signed these sorry ass losers won’t think it’s fake then bank on it .

Forum List

Back