Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

Now the economy SUCKS. Worst economy I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm old.
It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.
GDP is in DEEP negative range and will take years to recover.

Trump will not be in positive territory by November
The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.
Trump will have created millions of jobs by that time.

You are listening to Trump
The economy will not return like a rocket.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality

36,000,000 out of work and 2-3 years to recover???????
Major retailers that have been around for 100 years are filing for bankruptcy.
Airlines are going to file in July when their aid runs out.
What fucking planet are you logging on from?
In 2008 recession resulted in 2,600,000 jobs lost and we didn't recover for almost 4 years.
And you call me a buffoon?
LMAO
Apples and oranges, BS. The economy was doing pretty good and the only thing that
stopped that was the government shutting it down, no other reason. We had pretty good job numbers
right up to the shut down. That wasn't the case in 2008.
People are going back to work as I'm typing this post.
Yes, I'm still calling you a buffoon, even a bigger one this time.
Economy was doing well, until it wasn’t.
Bush kept us safe, until he didn’t

Where did we hear that before?

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.

The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality

In 2008 recession resulted in 2,600,000 jobs lost and we didn't recover for almost 4 years.
LMAO
Apples and oranges, BS. The economy was doing pretty good and the only thing that
stopped that was the government shutting it down, no other reason. We had pretty good job numbers

Being snarky just makes you look as much of a buffoon as BS, RW.

Biden will not be nominated to run for President in the Democrat convention

2020 Democratic National Convention will begin on

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Anyone care to guess who will get the nomination-?
:)-

Republicans will have dumped Trump by then
I don't think they will.
Trump has them scared of their own shadow.
They have shown themselves willing to be bullied, humiliated and silenced.
They are everything that gives Putin a hard-on.
Republicans will dump Trump before Democrats will dump Biden

Why should Dems dump a winning ticket?

wind blows.

LMAO

Being snarky just makes you look as much of a buffoon as BS, RW.
Just the way Republicans spin things
Never their fault
Never their responsibility

I want to listen to the doctors and scientists

As long as they share your opinion.

When even Trumps own doctors disagree with him, I will take their advice.

I would rather trust Medical professionals than trust someone who believes....

Vaccines cause autism
Windmills cause cancer
If disinfectants work on the kitchen counter, they must work inside your body

If disinfectants work on the kitchen counter, they must work inside your body

Does hydrogen peroxide work inside your body?

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result.

Political Science 101

Where is your evidence this poll was manipulated?

wind blows.

That's like saying the Titanic was making excellent time until it hit the iceberg.

The economy will not be back anytime soon. Trump will be gone LONG before the economy recovers.

The economy is only partially reopening. Assuming we don't have another outbreak, MAYBE it will be fully open by the end of June.

But a lot of businesses won't reopen. A lot of businesses are going to cut staff and hours. A lot of consumers are going to cut back on their spending. This is just the reality. It takes a long time to recover from this sort of thing. We weren't recovered from 2001 until 2004. We weren't recovered from 2008 until about 2011.

Final point. Trump was trailing Biden before the Pandemic hit. People didn't really like him when the economy was good. They are going to like him a lot less when it's shitty.

I think you are confused. You guys are the ones who set the standard that as long as the economy was good, Trump's racism, misogyny, homophobia, throwing kids into concentration camps, self-dealing, attacking the institutions of democracy- ALL THOSE THINGS WERE OKAY, because the economy was good.

It was the same position Democrats took about Clinton in the 1990's, and it was just as wrong then.

SO NOW we are in the position that we've allowed all this, and he's crashed the economy. Yes, some of that was beyond his control, but some of it was in his control, and he made the wrong choices.

I think you are confused. You guys are the ones who set the standard that as long as the economy was good, Trump's racism, misogyny, homophobia, throwing kids into concentration camps, self-dealing, attacking the institutions of democracy- ALL THOSE THINGS WERE OKAY, because the economy was good.

It was the same position Democrats took about Clinton in the 1990's, and it was just as wrong then.

SO NOW we are in the position that we've allowed all this, and he's crashed the economy. Yes, some of that was beyond his control, but some of it was in his control, and he made the wrong choices.
There goes your BS again, Joe. Telling only half truths is just the same as telling lies.
And, you have honed that skill to an art.
your a piece of work

There goes your BS again, Joe. Telling only half truths is just the same as telling lies.
your a piece of work

Naw, guy, that's been your refrain for the last 3 years. The economy is good, so all of Trump's behavior is acceptable.

Now the economy sucks. I mean, really, really sucks. I've lived through Seven recessions, and this is the worst.

My business is down to 30% of what it was. That's how bad it sucks, because I can't even go out to see customers.

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

All I can say, how did polls work out for ya in 2016? Oh and Biden let how he really fells about minorities being comfortable in his basement. Trump's new campaign t shirt.
safe_image.png

your a piece of work

Naw, guy, that's been your refrain for the last 3 years. The economy is good, so all of Trump's behavior is acceptable.

Now the economy sucks. I mean, really, really sucks. I've lived through Seven recessions, and this is the worst.

My business is down to 30% of what it was. That's how bad it sucks, because I can't even go out to see customers.
How many pandemics have you endured? :rolleyes-41:

How many pandemics have you endured?

Well, there was AIDS back in the 1980's. H1N1 in the Oughts...

So there's all that. The cause of the recession is irrelevant, it's how badly the economy was managed to start with. Trump had good job numbers, but did nothing to address the fundamental flaws like income inequality. So it didn't take much to kick in the whole rotten edifice.

Trump was a bull in the China shop, and you are wondering why the dishes are all getting broken.

How many pandemics have you endured?

Well, there was AIDS back in the 1980's. H1N1 in the Oughts...

So there's all that. The cause of the recession is irrelevant, it's how badly the economy was managed to start with. Trump had good job numbers, but did nothing to address the fundamental flaws like income inequality. So it didn't take much to kick in the whole rotten edifice.

Trump was a bull in the China shop, and you are wondering why the dishes are all getting broken.
AIDS? hmmm, I wouldn't think you would have rolled that way, but....
If you were against the businesses being shut down (I'm assuming), why are you against them opening up?

Peoples wages were rising under Trump's administration, after being stagnant for years under the prior two administrations.

Do you know how hard it was to get laid back in the 1980's even if you were straight?

If you were against the businesses being shut down (I'm assuming), why are you against them opening up?

Because I don't want to see people die so I can make a little more money. Now, personally, I'm not going to be affected by Covid-19. It's like a case of the man-flu given my age and health. So, yeah, I don't want to see businesses - including my own - open up until it is safe.

Peoples wages were rising under Trump's administration, after being stagnant for years under the prior two administrations.

Not really true. Wage growth adjusted for inflation has been flat under Trump.

1590327735883.png

Because I don't want to see people die so I can make a little more money. Now, personally, I'm not going to be affected by Covid-19. It's like a case of the man-flu given my age and health. So, yeah, I don't want to see businesses - including my own - open up until it is safe.
If you want the businesses to remain closed, then quit fucking complaining about the economy crashing.
I never wanted the closure, it wasn't necessary, the only serious threat was to the elderly. We should have concentrated
on them, and not having democrat governors throwing infected patients in with them. Quit blaming Trump.
You are just trying to politicize this pandemic to bring down a duly elected president. shameful

Forum List

Back