Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

Now the economy SUCKS. Worst economy I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm old.
It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.
GDP is in DEEP negative range and will take years to recover.

Trump will not be in positive territory by November
The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.
Trump will have created millions of jobs by that time.

You are listening to Trump
The economy will not return like a rocket.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality
I want to listen to the doctors and scientists

Something our Governors are doing and our President ignores
The same scientists saying global warming will kill us back in the 1970’s?

I think back in the '70s, they were telling us global COOLING was going to kill us.
I remember back in the 70s Conservatives were saying cigarettes don’t cause cancer

When was that? It was the Surgeon General under Ronaldus Magnus, C. Everett Koop, that made the determination that cigarettes were no damn good for you.

And long before that, ciggies were recognized as Coffin Nails in the 1920's.
The 1970s and the 1960s and the 1950s and the 1940s.....

Conservatives denied cigarettes cause cancer

Seems you are hoping for a collapsed economy, RW.
That's pretty wicked of you hoping for millions to be in dire straits financially. pathetic

quite the contrary, if we were a decent people, we'd have gotten rid of Trump when he let all those people in PR die, or when he put kids in cages, or when he got caught conspiring with Russia. We aren't a decent people. We don't vote for change unless a corrupt president's incompetence effects us directly. Sometimes not even then.

You are SPOT on! Yes, tossing rolls of paper towels to people in Puerto Rico should have told us something. The fact that Trump had to be TOLD that Puerto Rico was not a foreign country but a U.S. territory. The fact that he didn't give a shit and said only 60 people died. He's nothing but a despotic asshole.

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result.

Political Science 101
Can EVERY poll be manipulated to report the same result?

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result.

Political Science 101

Trump knows that, too.

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.

The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality

Actually many "scientists" in the 70's predicted global cooling. Lol

wind blows.

I think back in the '70s, they were telling us global COOLING was going to kill us.
I remember back in the 70s Conservatives were saying cigarettes don’t cause cancer

When was that? It was the Surgeon General under Ronaldus Magnus, C. Everett Koop, that made the determination that cigarettes were no damn good for you.

And long before that, ciggies were recognized as Coffin Nails in the 1920's.
The 1970s and the 1960s and the 1950s and the 1940s.....

Conservatives denied cigarettes cause cancer

As late as the 1990s the CEOs of the tobacco companies said nicotine was not addictive.

wind blows.

Oh thanks for that link.
Nothing like presenting the facts to back your pie hole.

wind blows.

Oh thanks for that link.
SmellyIrishAss doesn’t do links

Biden will not be nominated to run for President in the Democrat convention

2020 Democratic National Convention will begin on

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Anyone care to guess who will get the nomination-?
:)-

wind blows.

36,000,000 out of work and 2-3 years to recover???????
Major retailers that have been around for 100 years are filing for bankruptcy.
Airlines are going to file in July when their aid runs out.
What fucking planet are you logging on from?
In 2008 recession resulted in 2,600,000 jobs lost and we didn't recover for almost 4 years.
And you call me a buffoon?
LMAO

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Republicans will have dumped Trump by then

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Go ahead. I'm listening/reading. Who?

wind blows.

Oh thanks for that link.

Google is your friend, little dude.

I did my homework, now do yours

By the way Blaine, how did the polls work out in 2016? Yeah yeah I know " but Hillary won popular vote!!!!!!!!", Sadly for you retards that isn't how it works. That's why you assholes are so eager to change the process but alas our Founding Fathers knew better

wind blows.

In 2008 recession resulted in 2,600,000 jobs lost and we didn't recover for almost 4 years.
LMAO

President Trump is going to move on it. Of course if Sleepy Joe were elected, America will be in a depression until the 2040's

Monday, August 17
and ends on
Thursday, August 20

Republicans will have dumped Trump by then
I don't think they will.
Trump has them scared of their own shadow.
They have shown themselves willing to be bullied, humiliated and silenced.
They are everything that gives Putin a hard-on.

wind blows.

Oh thanks for that link.

By the way Blaine, how did the polls work out in 2016? Yeah yeah I know " but Hillary won popular vote!!!!!!!!", Sadly for you retards that isn't how it works. That's why you assholes are so eager to change the process but alas our Founding Fathers knew better

Obviously Google isn't your friend.
Afraid your bullshit won't match the facts?
Yup.
Coward.

wind blows.

LMAO

President Trump is going to move on it. Of course if Sleepy Joe were elected, America will be in a depression until the 2040's

How long do you think Trump's depression will last?
Perhaps if he had listened to his intel and actually READ the PDBs as they rolled in December warning of a pandemic, we wouldn't be looking at millions of newly homeless people and food riots.

MAY 22, 2020
Why Our Economy May Be Headed for a Decade of Depression

""""In September 2006, Nouriel Roubini told the International Monetary Fund what it didn’t want to hear. Standing before an audience of economists at the organization’s headquarters, the New York University professor warned that the U.S. housing market would soon collapse — and, quite possibly, bring the global financial system down with it. Real-estate values had been propped up by unsustainably shady lending practices, Roubini explained. Once those prices came back to earth, millions of underwater homeowners would default on their mortgages, trillions of dollars worth of mortgage-backed securities would unravel, and hedge funds, investment banks, and lenders like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac could sink into insolvency.

At the time, the global economy had just recorded its fastest half-decade of growth in 30 years. And Nouriel Roubini was just some obscure academic. Thus, in the IMF’s cozy confines, his remarks roused less alarm over America’s housing bubble than concern for the professor’s psychological well-being.

Of course, the ensuing two years turned Roubini’s prophecy into history, and the little-known scholar of emerging markets into a Wall Street celebrity.

A decade later, “Dr. Doom” is a bear once again. While many investors bet on a “V-shaped recovery,” Roubini is staking his reputation on an L-shaped depression. The economist (and host of a biweekly economic news broadcast) does expect things to get better before they get worse: He foresees a slow, lackluster (i.e., “U-shaped”) economic rebound in the pandemic’s immediate aftermath. But he insists that this recovery will quickly collapse beneath the weight of the global economy’s accumulated debts. Specifically, Roubini argues that the massive private debts accrued during both the 2008 crash and COVID-19 crisis will durably depress consumption and weaken the short-lived recovery. """""""""

wind blows.

LMAO
Apples and oranges, BS. The economy was doing pretty good and the only thing that
stopped that was the government shutting it down, no other reason. We had pretty good job numbers
right up to the shut down. That wasn't the case in 2008.
People are going back to work as I'm typing this post.
Yes, I'm still calling you a buffoon, even a bigger one this time.

wind blows.

Oh thanks for that link.

Obviously Google isn't your friend.
Afraid your bullshit won't match the facts?
Yup.
Coward.

Sigh....30 seconds little dude

Our 16 year olds could shellack you

wind blows.

Oh thanks for that link.

See ...I told you the bitch makes shit up

Forum List

Back