Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

Trump has demonstrated he can win with a three percentage point deficit.

No way he can make up 11 percent
It's only one poll. I want to see this guy lose by the largest margin in HISTORY, as he always likes to say.
The popular vote is just for yuks and giggles.

I would LOVE to see Trump lose Texas. That would be a major embarrassment

It's only one poll. I want to see this guy lose by the largest margin in HISTORY, as he always likes to say.

Be

Be fun to see

Trump struggled in Texas last election
This may be the year Texas goes blue

Be

Be fun to see

Struggled? LOL!

If you want the businesses to remain closed, then quit fucking complaining about the economy crashing.
I never wanted the closure, it wasn't necessary, the only serious threat was to the elderly. We should have concentrated
on them, and not having democrat governors throwing infected patients in with them. Quit blaming Trump.
You are just trying to politicize this pandemic to bring down a duly elected president. shameful

No, I'm using this pandemic to show why this UNELECTED, CRIMINAL usurper is unfit for office.

Covid-19 was his 3 AM Phone call, and he failed badly.

Not only should we drive him out of office, he needs to be CRIMINALLY prosecuted when he leaves.

If you want the businesses to remain closed, then quit fucking complaining about the economy crashing.
I never wanted the closure, it wasn't necessary, the only serious threat was to the elderly. We should have concentrated
on them, and not having democrat governors throwing infected patients in with them. Quit blaming Trump.
You are just trying to politicize this pandemic to bring down a duly elected president. shameful

No, I'm using this pandemic to show why this UNELECTED, CRIMINAL usurper is unfit for office.

Not only should we drive him out of office, he needs to be CRIMINALLY prosecuted when he leaves.
Oh BS, that's a politically biased take from a sore loser.
All you can do is make lies as you go along to fit your TDS mantra, dude.
Thanks for being so utterly transparent.

They're lining up the charges Hopefully he ends up in prison

You guys knew Trump was a mutt when you picked him up.

You passed over a dozen perfectly qualified Senators and Governors because he expressed your anger most loudly.

And now he's facing a crisis he doesn't have the intellect or organizational skills to resolve.

But it's our fault for pointing this out.

Be

Be fun to see

Threatening NC with no aid because they voted for write in votes might lose the moron NC The POS wrote in his vote but no one else can ???? Only in republican America

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Could this be why Dems are losing the Special Elections?

Post the data that supports this. You are wrong.
Doing nothing for two months is costing us 100,000 lives....so far.
Trump lies, people die.
You Dems need to come up with a better slogan...and a better candidate.

EY3frfUXQAMTGCc

And as far as Biden ahead by 11% Trump and his republican cowards know the more legal votes the less chance they have So they'll move heaven and earth to try and reduce the vote Traitors

Anybody?? How fn long does it take to lay the wreath ? Making a grand entrance? The POS

Giving him a tour of heroes who didn't have bone spurs Traitor coward ,republican ,,But I repeat myself

Look, another sore loser having a TDS fit:

‘You Complete Blithering Idiot’: Ann Coulter Trashes ‘Shallow and Broken Man’ Trump for Attacking Sessions
May 24th, 2020

"Ann Coulter, you will recall, was a big Trump supporter once upon a time. She literally wrote the book In Trump We Trust.""""

Anybody?? How fn long does it take to lay the wreath ? Making a grand entrance? The POS

Always late. It's a control thing. He's a control freak.
Make everybody stand around waiting for him.
Such a sorry, vain POS.
Noticed he wasn't wearing his shoe lifts or girdle on the golf course yesterday, as he did when in MI last week.

Look, another sore loser having a TDS fit:

‘You Complete Blithering Idiot’: Ann Coulter Trashes ‘Shallow and Broken Man’ Trump for Attacking Sessions
May 24th, 2020

"Ann Coulter, you will recall, was a big Trump supporter once upon a time. She literally wrote the book In Trump We Trust.""""

Stuck on the blonde, huh? figures.
MAGA 2020

Forum List

Back