Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

Now the economy SUCKS. Worst economy I've seen in my lifetime, and I'm old.
It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.
GDP is in DEEP negative range and will take years to recover.

Trump will not be in positive territory by November
The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.
Trump will have created millions of jobs by that time.

You are listening to Trump
The economy will not return like a rocket.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality

Boy, you're just full of yarns, aren't you? You should just stick with one for now, and run with that one, Joseph.

Again, you guys said everything Trump did was okay because the economy was good.

It's what happens a pandemic. The economy was doing pretty good with good numbers,
and Trump will bring it back. As long as he doesn't listen to people like you who want it
shut down until after the election. You libs just want to bitch no matter which way the
wind blows.
The economy has over 20 percent unemployment. Many of those jobs won’t come back.

The economy has just reopened, by Nov. we will be well on our way back from the lows.

Many businesses will fold. Most will return at less than full capacity. Many people are in debt and do not have money to spend.
From another thread weeks ago, I said that it will take probably 2-3 years to fully recover.
But, there will be many jobs created as the economy gears up again. Make no mistake about that.

Having said that.....it seems you want the shut down, from what I've read from other posts of yours, so you can bitch
about the shutdown. You're just like Joe on this. The end justifies the means type of mentality
I want to listen to the doctors and scientists

Something our Governors are doing and our President ignores

wind blows.

The same scientists saying global warming will kill us back in the 1970’s?

wind blows.

No you don't....it's political with you and there are plenty of
posts that shows just that from you. YOU WANT TRUMP GONE...PERIOD.

wind blows.

I WANT TRUMP TO ACT LIKE A LEADER IN A CRISIS

Something he is incapable of doing

wind blows.

I WANT TRUMP TO ACT LIKE A LEADER IN A CRISIS

Something he is incapable of doing
He’s probably the greatest general this country has ever have

wind blows.

I think back in the '70s, they were telling us global COOLING was going to kill us.

wind blows.

I think back in the '70s, they were telling us global COOLING was going to kill us.
I remember back in the 70s Conservatives were saying cigarettes don’t cause cancer

wind blows.

Unless you haven’t checked recently, this is a Political Message Board.
Commenting on issues related to the coming election is what we do
I can't wait until you libs cry in your beer after Biden gets swiftboated. I will enjoy reading your "comments" then.
By Swiftboating I imagine you are talking about fake stories being fabricated.
It is already starting

Swiftboating is when people who know you tell the truth.
That's what sank Genghis Kerry.

I can't wait until you libs cry in your beer after Biden gets swiftboated. I will enjoy reading your "comments" then.
It is already starting

It was a chance for Conservatives to make up stories to attack an American hero

It is already starting

It was a chance for Conservatives to make up stories to attack an American hero

Nobody had to make up stories, just listen to what his fellow soldiers witnessed.

As long as they share your opinion.

When even Trumps own doctors disagree with him, I will take their advice.

I would rather trust Medical professionals than trust someone who believes....

Vaccines cause autism
Windmills cause cancer
If disinfectants work on the kitchen counter, they must work inside your body

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

Trump never "won" to start with. The majority has always been against him.

Support for Biden is just a sign of how much people just want a return to normalcy. Biden will be boring and normal,and that's kind of what people want right now.
Hey Dummy, we elect a President via the Electoral College, not the popular vote.

You really need an education on our system.

wind blows.

I remember back in the 70s Conservatives were saying cigarettes don’t cause cancer

When was that? It was the Surgeon General under Ronaldus Magnus, C. Everett Koop, that made the determination that cigarettes were no damn good for you.

And long before that, ciggies were recognized as Coffin Nails in the 1920's.

Trump has done okay with this virus, it's some of those governors that really screwed up.

Governors don't have the authority to declare a national emergency.
It took DOtard until March 13 to do so after being warned for three months that this was going to be a threat.
So you're one of those cockroaches who thinks 100,000 dead in 3 months is called a success.
That's right Sparky, 90 days and 100,000 dead .....and COUNTING.
I won't even go into the economic ramifications of 30,000,000 being out of work.
Your Dear Leader is fucking toast.
Play politics much, idiot?
Trump has done a good job with this pandemic...not perfect, but good.
The Chinese virus is on the decline, a yes, a few governors screwed up.
Most of this country has been in pretty good shape with this virus.
But, please.....be the buffoon that you are....you've earned it.

Again, oh ignorant one, governors can't declare a national emergency.
Trump called this a war and himself a war-time president, only AFTER the enemy breached our front lines and had occupied our country from coast to coast.
That's not leadership, you fucking idiot.
That's failure on an international scale.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

Trump never "won" to start with. The majority has always been against him.

Support for Biden is just a sign of how much people just want a return to normalcy. Biden will be boring and normal,and that's kind of what people want right now.
Hey Dummy, we elect a President via the Electoral College, not the popular vote.

You really need an education on our system.

Guess who hated the electoral college until he didn't?

Polls don't count. You should have learned that from the last election.

Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result.

Political Science 101

Forum List

Back