Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
So Creepy Joe is caught on a hot mic admitting to selling "state secrets." We've all sorta expected that the truth would come out sooner or later but it's especially satisfying to hear it from the Donkey's mouth (I mean Horse's mouth). I'm sure the DOJ and FBI will look the other way. And I'm sure Jean-Luc Picard, I mean Karine Jean-Pierre, will hmmmm and hawwww her way out of this newest Biden faux pa. Just what's it gonna take to toss the kid sniffer in the pen where he belongs?

So Creepy Joe is caught on a hot mic admitting to selling "state secrets." We've all sorta expected that the truth would come out sooner or later but it's especially satisfying to hear it from the Donkey's mouth (I mean Horse's mouth). I'm sure the DOJ and FBI will look the other way. And I'm sure Jean-Luc Picard, I mean Karine Jean-Pierre, will hmmmm and hawwww her way out of this newest Biden faux pa. Just what's it gonna take to toss the kid sniffer in the pen where he belongs?

Damn is that really an hour and 20 minute video about Biden admitting to selling state secrets because of a comment where he did not admit to selling state secrets? Conservatism is a mental disease.

Damn is that really an hour and 20 minute video about Biden admitting to selling state secrets because of a comment where he did not admit to selling state secrets? Conservatism is a mental disease.
Joe Biden: “I was just thanking the… Anyway… I started off without you… And I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things we shared.”

wh-transcript-biden-stole-documents.jpg

But I'm sure he just "misspoke".
Like when he talked about voter fraud pre-2020 election

biden-votefraudorg.png

That's the thing about dumb people with dementia- sometimes they just awkwardly blurt out the truth at inopportune times.
But go back to Pravda so they can tell you everything is gonna be OK :suck:

Shorter version

Joe Biden: “I was just thanking the… Anyway… I started off without you… And I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things we shared.”

wh-transcript-biden-stole-documents.jpg

But I'm sure he just "misspoke".
Like when he talked about voter fraud pre-2020 election

View attachment 799247

That's the thing about dumb people with dementia- sometimes they just awkwardly blurt out the truth at inopportune times.
But go back to Pravda so they can tell you everything is gonna be OK :suck:
Commonly called a "Freudian Slip." Say what you really mean without actually intending to.

I’m fairly sure that Spudz McAlzheimer was just trying to be witty.

But his real problem isn’t the selling of state secrets, necessarily.

At present, it seems more likely that he is neck deep in a genuine criminal conspiracy to obtain bribes from foreign entities via his family network of shell companies in exchange for “access” to the only “product” they have to offer: Vice President Biden and now President Biden.

Is all the evidence in yet? Nope. But the time is coming where he and his family will be subject to investigation after investigation. A steady drip drip drip including possible impeachment hearings and criminal charges.

I’m fairly sure that Spudz McAlzheimer was just trying to be witty.

But his real problem isn’t the selling of state secrets, necessarily.

At present, it seems more likely that he is neck deep in a genuine criminal conspiracy to obtain bribes from foreign entities via his family network of shell companies in exchange for “access” to the only “product” they have to offer: Vice President Biden and now President Biden.

Is all the evidence in yet? Nope. But the time is coming where he and his family will be subject to investigation after investigation. A steady drip drip drip including possible impeachment hearings and criminal charges.
True. But he's become a master at treading the "neck deep" crap that he's been swimming in for most of his pathetic life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back