Biden Administration Is Unraveling

Let me know when the election is over turned. Keep lying.
1626064589019.png

If ever there was a US presidential administration that was in free fall, 6 months from its inauguration, this is it. Let Sean Hannity tell it straight & to the point, with a few additions of my own.

1. Inflation is at record levels.
2. Businesses can't find employees (while Biden pays them to stay home).
3. More lockdowns wrecking the economy are now imminent, even supported by the administration.
4. Mexican border is in total chaos & dissaray, while Biden/Harris can't face it by going there.
5. Violent crime is rising in almost every major city in this country.
6. Russia (or Russians) attacking critical supplylines every month.
7. China is openly threatening the US, the US military, & US allies.
8. Iran is again enriching uranium at an alarming rate. Likely to have a nuclear bomb within weeks.
9. Withdrawl from Afghanistan is a poorly planned debacle, leaving behind tons of military equipment, all being confiscated by the Taliban.
10. Biden Covid relief plan being decimated by the courts, for racial discrimination against whites.
11. Polls indicate majority of Americans don't believe Biden is in charge. Don't know who is.
12. Biden cognitive struggle is in bad shape.
13. Police departments all over America are having a hard time hiring police. Thousands of cops have quit, after Democrats have vilified them, cut their budgets, and failed to support them.
14. Transexual men ruining women's sports/Olympics. Biden in support.

Uh.....don't think this about the election.

This is about Biden's pathetic leadership.

And Harris' not being able to blow her way out of this jam.

It is about the election. The one you guys lost and can't get over.
Now out comes the propaganda and bullshit. You're pathetic.

If ever there was a US presidential administration that was in free fall, 6 months from its inauguration, this is it. Let Sean Hannity tell it straight & to the point, with a few additions of my own.

1. Inflation is at record levels.
2. Businesses can't find employees (while Biden pays them to stay home).
3. More lockdowns wrecking the economy are now imminent, even supported by the administration.
4. Mexican border is in total chaos & dissaray, while Biden/Harris can't face it by going there.
5. Violent crime is rising in almost every major city in this country.
6. Russia (or Russians) attacking critical supplylines every month.
7. China is openly threatening the US, the US military, & US allies.
8. Iran is again enriching uranium at an alarming rate. Likely to have a nuclear bomb within weeks.
9. Withdrawl from Afghanistan is a poorly planned debacle, leaving behind tons of military equipment, all being confiscated by the Taliban.
10. Biden Covid relief plan being decimated by the courts, for racial discrimination against whites.
11. Polls indicate majority of Americans don't believe Biden is in charge. Don't know who is.
12. Biden cognitive struggle is in bad shape.
13. Police departments all over America are having a hard time hiring police. Thousands of cops have quit, after Democrats have vilified them, cut their budgets, and failed to support them.
14. Transexual men ruining women's sports/Olympics. Biden in support.

the great reset, all planned by the elites.

View attachment 511676
Couldn't care less. I will continue to point out what a bunch of hate filled slags you all are.
You're rant was bullshit and lies.
Whoa....we are the hate filled slags? You are the one whinning and making up nonsense.

Sure I am and the way you reacted says nothing about me being wrong.
You know you literally hate dems. Don't deny it. Your so bitter and nasty you could curdle milk at a glance.

Couldn't care less. I will continue to point out what a bunch of hate filled slags you all are.
You're rant was bullshit and lies.
By now, everyone in this forum should have learned to ignore your little go nowhere, mean nothing, tantrums. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You know you literally hate dems. Don't deny it. Your so bitter and nasty you could curdle milk at a glance.
Why shouldn't good-hearted, patriotic Americans, hate the party of racism (against whites), crime, fascism, globalism, gun-grabbing, and LGBT loving traitors ? You turds provide plenty to hate.

Why shouldn't good-hearted, patriotic Americans, hate the party of racism (against whites), crime, fascism, globalism, gun-grabbing, and LGBT loving traitors ? You turds provide plenty to hate.
You would have a case if all those scenarios were playing out but they aren't. It's just hate for democrats and you know it.

If it's a takeover by Marxists etc, why don't you all storm the WH with all the guns you have. After all, you keep them to eradicate tyrannical governments don't you? Here's your chance tough guy. Home of the brave? You're just a chill looking for a spine to run up.
No guts. Nothing. Brain dead.

You would have a case if all those scenarios were playing out but they aren't. It's just hate for democrats and you know it.

If it's a takeover by Marxists etc, why don't you all storm the WH with all the guns you have. After all, you keep them to eradicate tyrannical governments don't you? Here's your chance tough guy. Home of the brave? You're just a chill looking for a spine to run up.

Was there a point to this babble ?

Low-IQ troglodytes may blow it off as fearmongering, nevertheless, we should post this news, but possibly the worst place for this to happen in the U.S. would be New York City:

Avian Flu Talk: Report from The Netherlands
’....For the first time since the start of the pandemic, people in The Netherlands infected with SARS-CoV-2 were likely infeecting at least two other people. The basic reproduction number (R) has swelled an estimated 2.17, said Aura Timen of the RIVM.....was revealed by a technical briefing in Parliament....The average number of coronavirus infections has risen 10-fold....reproduction of the Delta variant in The Netherlands was factored at 2.52, Timen said. That means 100 contagious people infect 252 others who can then spread it to another 635 people when unchecked.’

These fuckers smoke tons of noxious cannabis cartoon, further exacerbating conditions.

Was there a point to this babble ?

Yes. The point is it is not unravelling.
You are a liar and mischief maker.
Is there anything you can't understand in that?

Forum List

Back