Biden Adm Weakening The Military

View attachment 495923

Democrats have always hated the military.....but since Biden took office it's been like the fox guarding the henhouse. They are doing things to our military that you wouldn't believe and are right out of the communist playbook.
Being a Special Forces Qualification Course graduate myself.....I know in depth the rigorous training and testing that each candidate used to have to go thru to be qualified to receive a Special Forces Tab and wear the Green Beret, eventually to be assigned to an ODA.
What is happening now is pretty scary. I can't see this first-hand anymore because I'm retired and not in contact with active duty members as I once was.
However a letter from a whistleblower has surfaced.....and if his identity were discovered...he would be court-martialed for sure. This isn't about peeling paint and mold in showers like the crap that journalists were crying about at Walter Reed during the Bush years. This is an alarming revelation that hopefully will become public:

Letter From the Anonymous Green Beret​

To our fellow Active Duty and Veteran Green Berets,

Our Regiment has a cancer, and it is destroying the SF legacy, its capability, and its credibility.

SWCS has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior Officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders. They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces more prolific, but dangerously less capable than ever before. Shameless and immodest careerism has, in no uncertain terms, effectively destroyed our ability to assess, train, and prepare students, or to identify those students that pose very real risk to Operational Detachments. I cannot stress how systematic and severe the effects on the force will be if the standards, recently implemented here in the Special Forces Qualification Course, remain in place.

We consistently and concretely identify dozens of graduates every year who are incapable of ever being ‘value-added’ to ODA’s yet are pushed forward to you. THAT NUMBER IS SET TO RISE DRAMATICALLY in the very near future. To clarify, we instructors recognize that none of us graduating the Q-Course were fully competent Green Berets when we first arrived to our teams. We are also acutely aware that senior generations derisively judging their juniors is a tradition as old as humanity. So this address is not being written because ‘cherries are so much more cherry than we were when we were cherries’. We do not expect them to be assets yet, we only expect that they possess the basic qualities necessary to become assets. I am asking for 20 minutes of your time because many students graduating the Q-course now do not possess those qualities and, from this moment forward, determining if ANY students possess them is not possible. The actions of SWCS leadership have created a new era of Special Forces that are; increasingly incapable of actualizing SOF attributes; markedly and demonstrably weaker; and quantifiably projecting measurable risk and liability onto the teammates with which they serve. Before this paradigm shift, cadre due diligence was capable of some risk mitigation in these aspects. We could, did, and often still do reach back to teams and prepare them for those [inevitable] outliers that slip through the course unimpeded due to cronysim, nepotism, or malfeasance. But the recent systematic dismissal of course standards and continous violation of regulations at the Training Group and SWCS echelons makes student failure nigh impossible. Assessing, Identifying, and mitigating prolonged individual performance has historically been a cornerstone of the pipleline. That has been provably replaced with willful mediocrity. This climate has been empowered by a feckless, selfish, and recreant command ideology, set into motion by MG Linder and COL Lock, and actualized by MG Sonntag, CSM Arrowsmith, COL Kornburger, and CSM Berkibile.

In the last 24 months, Commanders and/or Sergeants Major at the Group and SWCS level have systematically removed numerous fundamental SF standards, lowered and undermined the grading metrics for others, all while simultaneously ensuring that a gagged cadre population was expressly prohibited from holding students accountable for their academic, physical, and character performance. Obviously, this concerns those of us whom are returning to Group. We have an understandably vested interest in developing the best new teammates we possibly can, for we will be serving alongside them. The issue is that career-focused leaders, far removed from team life, have no ‘skin in the game’ and thus do not concern themselves with the problems inherent in employing subpar soldiers in a no-fail environment: where individual limitation creates team-wide catastrophe, often with international repercussions. Their responsibilities involve ensuring that yearly graduation quotas are met and that political agendas are enforced. They do not concern themselves with ensuring that students are capable of surviving the rigors of combat, and in all fairness they shouldn’t. That is the cadre’s mantle to bear. Ignorance of their interference in this endeavor might be forgivable, but they have been told by the operational force numerous times what issues these policies would create, and chose career progression instead. As you will read, this moral cowardice started in the preceding command, and is shared by every current Commander and Sergeant Major at the Group and SWCS level. When one of our cadre addressed these concerns (with examples) directly to the SWCS leadership in an open forum, CSM David Gibb’s (at the time the SWCS CSM) response was verbatim:

“We push some of these issues forward [to the Regiment] because we believe that the Groups can succeed in fixing those problem graduates when they arrive. That is an amount of risk we willingly accept, because after all it’s much easier to get a tab removed at Group if he doesn’t pan out, than to risk relieving what’s basically a fully qualified student who might have been able to fix himself and become a solid Green Beret.”

Read more here........

Further Links

You do know that only a few of those who have entered service since Biden came into office have even left boot camp don't you?
Those who graduated from the academies are on leave.

Your fake letter from a fake Green Beret is an embarrassment to you and everyone like you.
Uh......sorry.....but nobody makes it to SF Selection without making the rank of E-4 (used to be E-4 promotable) which takes a few years on active-duty....so your claims are moot.
Special Forces rarely takes people with no military leadership experience unless they're SF Babies....which has turned out to be a major problem...producing substandard team members...soldiers that had little or no leadership experience. These are very few, if any.
Most have spent years leading squads in infantry.....and many are already SF ready once they get to selection. They already know how to lead patrols and have done Op Orders in their platoon. SF doesn't want guys who just want to kick down doors and shoot people. They need to have the knowledge to train foreign troops without supervision.

Last edited:

Biden Adm Weakening The Military-​

You mean ...these Communist Globalist thugs ...these POS who stole the election....these scum.....are doing that???
:rolleyes-41:

1622514228044.png

I noticed a lack of responses....maybe it's because some can't believe it.
Possibly, but after watching 4 years of drama over Trump, not much surprises me any longer. Hopefully, those in the combat arms who leave service because of this, will come home and train others who love the country and want to fight to save it.

Some of the ones planning to leave that I mentioned earlier, already have job offers they can pursue when the time comes.

I mean they might not be working for Nike or Coca Cola ...
But they have skills, and can make more than a decent living in advanced security and operations, or training.

If they're under 30 yrs old they could get a job working for ICE or the Border Patrol.

What you think of women was clearly displayed in your diatribe.
So you think you were the only one in the military? You could try but that 6 ft long metal tipped staff I walk with would like a word on that.
Your words are lies.
You chose which words.
The ones when you admit your hate the military
or
The ones you used when you were called out for that hate.

Me? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

See ... I told you that you aren't that bright ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes you did.
Among a number of lies you've repeated.

If they're under 30 yrs old they could get a job working for ICE or the Border Patrol.

One I know that has already left, not necessarily for the same reasons (wife, new baby) ...
Is doing fairly well in the Private Sector ... And wasn't interested in doing Government anymore.

I mean he isn't rich-rich ... But he is pulling down good money, they are not hurting for anything, and his wife doesn't need to work.
Some operations and training gig ... I don't bug him about it, and we talk more politics and other junk than shop talk.

The typical Trumpian response to being bitch slapped with their own rhetoric.

You are the one that only has rhetoric to offer, and it is possibly due to your obsession with the Former President.
Of course, I never suggested you have the wherewithal to understand that, if it makes you feel any better.

Not surprising at all. In the prison they praised all the mediocre losers that did nothing.

Only nuts would think that Biden has changed the makeup of the military in 132 days with no budget yet passed and minimal leadership changes.

Well, everybody knows that Trump is the real president and so Biden must be eliminated to get things back to normal!
Do any Trump wankers have a plan for how to get rid of Biden?
Not just pretend bullshit nonsense like the attempted coup. Real grownup plans!
What attempted coup?
You mean like the one Obama pulled when he left orifice? (Russian Collusion)
Are you'all racist pigs still hurting over having to accept a black president?

Geeeeeez, no wonder the world is distancing itself from what's left of the US.

You'all need to get Trump back as your rightful president. Do ya'all have any plans to get rid of Biden? Real plans this time with real grownup weapons?
Sorry, but Obama set that coup in motion.
His skin color had nothing to do with it.
He's busy rubbing elbows with the Bush family and Hillary.
So he's a sellout like the rest of him.
I remember when even blacks were saying Obama wasn't authentically black because he grew up in Hawaii and went to Harvard.
He was as fake as they come.

Being the democratically elected president wasn't fake though.

You are the one that only has rhetoric to offer, and it is possibly due to your obsession with the Former President.
Of course, I never suggested you have the wherewithal to understand that, if it makes you feel any better.

Second verse
Same as the first!

You think I have an obsession over Millard Fillmore?
WOW! You are one weird Tiny Minded Cheeto-head!

I mean look at you...so enthralled by Trump you dare not even mention his name to a non-believer!

Care to play some more?

Second verse
Same as the first!

I mean look at you...so enthralled by Trump you dare not even mention his name to a non-believer!

Care to play some more?

You see ... There you go again.

I haven't said anything about Former President Trump.
The only thing I have specifically said about President Biden, is actually something he did the first day he was in office.

However you need to mangle that to arrive at conclusions that suit your desires, insecurities or delusions ... Is not my problem.
Face it ... You said it yourself in another thread ... You stated your hatred was a "ME problem" and were ashamed about it.

Get a grip ... It's still YOUR problem ... Good luck handling it.

Feeble Senile Faux Fraud Xiden (Ahab) And Camel Hoe Harris (Jezebel)

Will utterly destroy this country if people do not resist and block their agendas and policies.

Second verse
Same as the first!

Care to play some more?
Millard Fillmore looks like a damn ass kicking president to Faux "Wimpy" Xiden.

Second verse
Same as the first!

Care to play some more?
Millard Fillmore looks like a damn ass kicking president to Faux "Wimpy" Xiden.
And like trump...A ONE TERM LOSER

BWAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back