Biden Adm Weakening The Military

They’ve been pushing racist bullshit for decades. When I was in we got “anti-terrorism” training, and it focused on “lone wolf white guy” lurking outside a base taking pictures. Then the Sept 11 attacks happened, and shit got real.

View attachment 495923

Democrats have always hated the military.....but since Biden took office it's been like the fox guarding the henhouse. They are doing things to our military that you wouldn't believe and are right out of the communist playbook.
Being a Special Forces Qualification Course graduate myself.....I know in depth the rigorous training and testing that each candidate used to have to go thru to be qualified to receive a Special Forces Tab and wear the Green Beret, eventually to be assigned to an ODA.
What is happening now is pretty scary. I can't see this first-hand anymore because I'm retired and not in contact with active duty members as I once was.
However a letter from a whistleblower has surfaced.....and if his identity were discovered...he would be court-martialed for sure. This isn't about peeling paint and mold in showers like the crap that journalists were crying about at Walter Reed during the Bush years. This is an alarming revelation that hopefully will become public:

Letter From the Anonymous Green Beret​

To our fellow Active Duty and Veteran Green Berets,

Our Regiment has a cancer, and it is destroying the SF legacy, its capability, and its credibility.

SWCS has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior Officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders. They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces more prolific, but dangerously less capable than ever before. Shameless and immodest careerism has, in no uncertain terms, effectively destroyed our ability to assess, train, and prepare students, or to identify those students that pose very real risk to Operational Detachments. I cannot stress how systematic and severe the effects on the force will be if the standards, recently implemented here in the Special Forces Qualification Course, remain in place.

We consistently and concretely identify dozens of graduates every year who are incapable of ever being ‘value-added’ to ODA’s yet are pushed forward to you. THAT NUMBER IS SET TO RISE DRAMATICALLY in the very near future. To clarify, we instructors recognize that none of us graduating the Q-Course were fully competent Green Berets when we first arrived to our teams. We are also acutely aware that senior generations derisively judging their juniors is a tradition as old as humanity. So this address is not being written because ‘cherries are so much more cherry than we were when we were cherries’. We do not expect them to be assets yet, we only expect that they possess the basic qualities necessary to become assets. I am asking for 20 minutes of your time because many students graduating the Q-course now do not possess those qualities and, from this moment forward, determining if ANY students possess them is not possible. The actions of SWCS leadership have created a new era of Special Forces that are; increasingly incapable of actualizing SOF attributes; markedly and demonstrably weaker; and quantifiably projecting measurable risk and liability onto the teammates with which they serve. Before this paradigm shift, cadre due diligence was capable of some risk mitigation in these aspects. We could, did, and often still do reach back to teams and prepare them for those [inevitable] outliers that slip through the course unimpeded due to cronysim, nepotism, or malfeasance. But the recent systematic dismissal of course standards and continous violation of regulations at the Training Group and SWCS echelons makes student failure nigh impossible. Assessing, Identifying, and mitigating prolonged individual performance has historically been a cornerstone of the pipleline. That has been provably replaced with willful mediocrity. This climate has been empowered by a feckless, selfish, and recreant command ideology, set into motion by MG Linder and COL Lock, and actualized by MG Sonntag, CSM Arrowsmith, COL Kornburger, and CSM Berkibile.

In the last 24 months, Commanders and/or Sergeants Major at the Group and SWCS level have systematically removed numerous fundamental SF standards, lowered and undermined the grading metrics for others, all while simultaneously ensuring that a gagged cadre population was expressly prohibited from holding students accountable for their academic, physical, and character performance. Obviously, this concerns those of us whom are returning to Group. We have an understandably vested interest in developing the best new teammates we possibly can, for we will be serving alongside them. The issue is that career-focused leaders, far removed from team life, have no ‘skin in the game’ and thus do not concern themselves with the problems inherent in employing subpar soldiers in a no-fail environment: where individual limitation creates team-wide catastrophe, often with international repercussions. Their responsibilities involve ensuring that yearly graduation quotas are met and that political agendas are enforced. They do not concern themselves with ensuring that students are capable of surviving the rigors of combat, and in all fairness they shouldn’t. That is the cadre’s mantle to bear. Ignorance of their interference in this endeavor might be forgivable, but they have been told by the operational force numerous times what issues these policies would create, and chose career progression instead. As you will read, this moral cowardice started in the preceding command, and is shared by every current Commander and Sergeant Major at the Group and SWCS level. When one of our cadre addressed these concerns (with examples) directly to the SWCS leadership in an open forum, CSM David Gibb’s (at the time the SWCS CSM) response was verbatim:

“We push some of these issues forward [to the Regiment] because we believe that the Groups can succeed in fixing those problem graduates when they arrive. That is an amount of risk we willingly accept, because after all it’s much easier to get a tab removed at Group if he doesn’t pan out, than to risk relieving what’s basically a fully qualified student who might have been able to fix himself and become a solid Green Beret.”

Read more here........

Further Links

Come onnn mannnnn, they just need to replace these leaders with social workers, and mommies (you know to make sure that the recruits lunches are packed correctly, and that they have an extra pair of underwear encase they have an accident in the field), yeah that should do it. What's the problem again ??? LOL.

Well, everybody knows that Trump is the real president and so Biden must be eliminated to get things back to normal!
Do any Trump wankers have a plan for how to get rid of Biden?
Not just pretend bullshit nonsense like the attempted coup. Real grownup plans!
What are you suggesting there Donald ??? Maybe the FBI would be interested in your ideas... Do tell...

Is there anybody who is so damn stupid as to think that Joe Dufus was not going to fuck up everything, including the military?

Only idiots voted for him.

View attachment 495953

This has been going on for well over two decades

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unfortunately it's much worse now. Obama did a purge and got rid of alot of good officers and NCOs. Biden has literally made the military into a sham....a hollowed out force with politically-correct senior officers that are bent on purging whites out of the military, while favoring brown skinned folks for key positions regardless of their qualifications. Eventually it will become increasingly difficult for anyone who supported Trump or supports the GOP to stay in the military.

Soo, it's a white privilege thing.

No it's an idiocy thing if people are being promoted because of the color of their skin, and not due to their merit, and/or their character. So what is this all leading too one wonder's ??? Is it the thought of some group's that they can use guilt to somehow take over the institution's, and therefore exact revenge on their supposed enemies through these methods ???

We shall see.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

Unfortunately it's much worse now. Obama did a purge and got rid of alot of good officers and NCOs. Biden has literally made the military into a sham....a hollowed out force with politically-correct senior officers that are bent on purging whites out of the military, while favoring brown skinned folks for key positions regardless of their qualifications. Eventually it will become increasingly difficult for anyone who supported Trump or supports the GOP to stay in the military.

No it's an idiocy thing if people are being promoted because of the color of their skin, and not due to their merit, and/or their character. So what is this all leading too one wonder's ??? Is it the thought of some group's that they can use guilt to somehow take over the institution's, and therefore exact revenge on their supposed enemies through these methods ???

We shall see.

Who is charging that white people are being passed over because of merit? How would they know that? How are they judging that?

Seems that you're just whining your white privilege.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Who is charging that white people are being passed over because of merit? How would they know that? How are they judging that?

You know it's tough debating with you, because you aren't decent enough to be given the time that would make for a good debate. Your answers are so predictable and biased that it's really sad. You are just a hack that thinks you are smart enough to spin everything into the leftist favor, and at that point it becomes a huge waste of time going back and forth with someone like you. There isn't any good debate with someone like you, because you are full of hate because you are a Democrat, and not much can be done to help fix that.

The election was a fraud.
This is what happens when the wrong person becomes POTUS.
Bill Barr, trumpstains AG, said that trumpstains responses were BULLSHIT.

Dude, the Election was fair.
FACT are on my side.
My side is I question ALL politicians, (D) or (R).

Is there anybody who is so damn stupid as to think that Joe Dufus was not going to fuck up everything, including the military?
I have exactly 5 living and Active members of my Family serving in the Military.
And ALL 5 call Bullshit on your FAKE claim.

Biden has NOT fuck up anything.
And you are a lying bitch.

Winco
I have exactly 5 living and Active members of my Family serving in the Military.
And ALL 5 call Bullshit on your FAKE claim.

Biden has NOT fuck up anything.
And you are a lying bitch.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I know a lot of active duty people in addition to veteran. They are disgusted with Joe Dufus. Reenlistment and new enlistment are way down.

Joe Dufus has fucked up everything he has ever touched. Purging the military of the Patriots and encouraging queers and transsexuals is a shitty thing to do. Training diversity horseshit and CRT instead of training for war has pissed off a lot of dedicated Patriots who have always been the backbone of the military.

Using the military to protect the shitheads that stole the election also was a despicable thing for Dufus to do.

Threatening to use the military to nuke and bomb Americans should be an impeachable offense, don't you think? Military people do.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

You know it's tough debating with you, because you aren't decent enough to be given the time that would make for a good debate. Your answers are so predictable and biased that it's really sad. You are just a hack that thinks you are smart enough to spin everything into the leftist favor, and at that point it becomes a huge waste of time going back and forth with someone like you. There isn't any good debate with someone like you, because you are full of hate because you are a Democrat, and not much can be done to help fix that.

I don't need you projecting your hate on me. You post bullshit that is not true and expect someone to debate your silly bullshit.

Do tell, just how did President Obama hollow out the military?

View attachment 495923

Democrats have always hated the military.....but since Biden took office it's been like the fox guarding the henhouse. They are doing things to our military that you wouldn't believe and are right out of the communist playbook.
Being a Special Forces Qualification Course graduate myself.....I know in depth the rigorous training and testing that each candidate used to have to go thru to be qualified to receive a Special Forces Tab and wear the Green Beret, eventually to be assigned to an ODA.
What is happening now is pretty scary. I can't see this first-hand anymore because I'm retired and not in contact with active duty members as I once was.
However a letter from a whistleblower has surfaced.....and if his identity were discovered...he would be court-martialed for sure. This isn't about peeling paint and mold in showers like the crap that journalists were crying about at Walter Reed during the Bush years. This is an alarming revelation that hopefully will become public:

Letter From the Anonymous Green Beret​

To our fellow Active Duty and Veteran Green Berets,

Our Regiment has a cancer, and it is destroying the SF legacy, its capability, and its credibility.

SWCS has devolved into a cesspool of toxic, exploitive, biased and self-serving senior Officers who are bolstered by submissive, sycophantic, and just-as-culpable enlisted leaders. They have doggedly succeeded in two things; furthering their careers, and ensuring that Special Forces more prolific, but dangerously less capable than ever before. Shameless and immodest careerism has, in no uncertain terms, effectively destroyed our ability to assess, train, and prepare students, or to identify those students that pose very real risk to Operational Detachments. I cannot stress how systematic and severe the effects on the force will be if the standards, recently implemented here in the Special Forces Qualification Course, remain in place.

We consistently and concretely identify dozens of graduates every year who are incapable of ever being ‘value-added’ to ODA’s yet are pushed forward to you. THAT NUMBER IS SET TO RISE DRAMATICALLY in the very near future. To clarify, we instructors recognize that none of us graduating the Q-Course were fully competent Green Berets when we first arrived to our teams. We are also acutely aware that senior generations derisively judging their juniors is a tradition as old as humanity. So this address is not being written because ‘cherries are so much more cherry than we were when we were cherries’. We do not expect them to be assets yet, we only expect that they possess the basic qualities necessary to become assets. I am asking for 20 minutes of your time because many students graduating the Q-course now do not possess those qualities and, from this moment forward, determining if ANY students possess them is not possible. The actions of SWCS leadership have created a new era of Special Forces that are; increasingly incapable of actualizing SOF attributes; markedly and demonstrably weaker; and quantifiably projecting measurable risk and liability onto the teammates with which they serve. Before this paradigm shift, cadre due diligence was capable of some risk mitigation in these aspects. We could, did, and often still do reach back to teams and prepare them for those [inevitable] outliers that slip through the course unimpeded due to cronysim, nepotism, or malfeasance. But the recent systematic dismissal of course standards and continous violation of regulations at the Training Group and SWCS echelons makes student failure nigh impossible. Assessing, Identifying, and mitigating prolonged individual performance has historically been a cornerstone of the pipleline. That has been provably replaced with willful mediocrity. This climate has been empowered by a feckless, selfish, and recreant command ideology, set into motion by MG Linder and COL Lock, and actualized by MG Sonntag, CSM Arrowsmith, COL Kornburger, and CSM Berkibile.

In the last 24 months, Commanders and/or Sergeants Major at the Group and SWCS level have systematically removed numerous fundamental SF standards, lowered and undermined the grading metrics for others, all while simultaneously ensuring that a gagged cadre population was expressly prohibited from holding students accountable for their academic, physical, and character performance. Obviously, this concerns those of us whom are returning to Group. We have an understandably vested interest in developing the best new teammates we possibly can, for we will be serving alongside them. The issue is that career-focused leaders, far removed from team life, have no ‘skin in the game’ and thus do not concern themselves with the problems inherent in employing subpar soldiers in a no-fail environment: where individual limitation creates team-wide catastrophe, often with international repercussions. Their responsibilities involve ensuring that yearly graduation quotas are met and that political agendas are enforced. They do not concern themselves with ensuring that students are capable of surviving the rigors of combat, and in all fairness they shouldn’t. That is the cadre’s mantle to bear. Ignorance of their interference in this endeavor might be forgivable, but they have been told by the operational force numerous times what issues these policies would create, and chose career progression instead. As you will read, this moral cowardice started in the preceding command, and is shared by every current Commander and Sergeant Major at the Group and SWCS level. When one of our cadre addressed these concerns (with examples) directly to the SWCS leadership in an open forum, CSM David Gibb’s (at the time the SWCS CSM) response was verbatim:

“We push some of these issues forward [to the Regiment] because we believe that the Groups can succeed in fixing those problem graduates when they arrive. That is an amount of risk we willingly accept, because after all it’s much easier to get a tab removed at Group if he doesn’t pan out, than to risk relieving what’s basically a fully qualified student who might have been able to fix himself and become a solid Green Beret.”

Read more here........

Further Links

Your link to General Milley has been blocked.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

I don't need you projecting your hate on me. You post bullshit that is not true and expect someone to debate your silly bullshit.

I'm not the one saying it, I'm just repeating what I heard on the news. You gotta a problem with them, then take it up with them, but until you do, I'll be giving my opinions based on my knowledge of what they report.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

I'm not the one saying it, I'm just repeating what I heard on the news. You gotta a problem with them, then take it up with them, but until you do, I'll be giving my opinions based on my knowledge of what they report.

What "news" source did you hear it from? So, I can take it up with them.

Polly, need a cracker?

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

You know the one's, so don't play dumb with the class. And you wouldn't take it no farther than this safe space forum you love to abuse. LOL

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

You know the one's, so don't play dumb with the class. And you wouldn't take it no farther than this safe space forum you love to abuse. LOL

No, I don't know which one. That's why I asked you to post it, so I could take it up with them.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

No, I don't know which one. That's why I asked you to post it, so I could take it up with them.

It's a dumb request, because everyone knows that you know, so I'm not going to waste my time regurgitating the news reports for you. And no you ain't got me on this or that, because you know I'm right, but you just want to go back and forth wasting both our time in which undoubtedly you have plenty to waste.

Not sure how much you come here, but thank God I don't come here as often as some do. Wasting time in life with people who all they do is waste time in life, is not a good thing.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

It's a dumb request, because everyone knows that you know, so I'm not going to waste my time regurgitating the news reports for you. And no you ain't got me on this or that, because you know I'm right, but you just want to go back and forth wasting both our time in which undoubtedly you have plenty to waste.

Not sure how much you come here, but thank God I don't come here as often as some do. Wasting time in life with people who all they do is waste time in life, is not a good thing.

Again, if you could just post the news source that you got the information from instead of wasting time posting about how you don't have the time to just post the name.

Then, I can take it up with them.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

Again, if you could just post the news source that you got the information from instead of wasting time posting about how you don't have the time to just post the name.

Don't have to post names, because you've seen and heard the same reports. You've talked about these same things over time here, but now you're acting dumb because you think that you are outsmarting a poster because he won't play your silly back and forth game here. LOL.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

Take it up with them !!!!!!! ROTFLMBO.

Yeah you do that... lol

This is you - But I can't, because the line was cut when you came along or into the picture, and now I can't find my way... I'm so lost.. ROTFLMBO.

Forum List

Back