Biden Adm Weakening The Military

Well, everybody knows that Trump is the real president and so Biden must be eliminated to get things back to normal!
Do any Trump wankers have a plan for how to get rid of Biden?
Not just pretend bullshit nonsense like the attempted coup. Real grownup plans!
What attempted coup?
You mean like the one Obama pulled when he left orifice? (Russian Collusion)

I don't know that they still use it in training, but a have a nephew that went through Parris Island as a recruit and performed exceptionally well...especially with Pugil Sticks. He perfected his skills and became the only recruit in his class that could best the instructors on a regular basis.

The libs and pansies in the Democrat Party may label such training as promoting violence. I consider it proper training to do the job well...kill the enemy before the enemy kills you.

Just as the Biden Crime Family Administration promotes defunding and in some cases abolishing the police, Biden is defunding (by way of budget stagnation) our military. At a time when China is going all out in efforts to outgun the US in weaponry, military aircraft and military vessels, Biden is limiting military spending and trying to replace trained killers with sympathetic social workers.

Joe Biden is an anti-American turd in a suit. His Memorial Day speech was the antithesis of his actions since Jan 20th. It was indeed well written (certainly not by Sleepy Joe), but designed to fool American patriots into believing the Joe actually practices what he preaches. Look at his record so far, not what he claims to promote...and remember this: He is the Liar in Chief!

Well, everybody knows that Trump is the real president and so Biden must be eliminated to get things back to normal!
What attempted coup?
Are you'all racist pigs still hurting over having to accept a black president?

Geeeeeez, no wonder the world is distancing itself from what's left of the US.

You'all need to get Trump back as your rightful president. Do ya'all have any plans to get rid of Biden? Real plans this time with real grownup weapons?

What attempted coup?

You'all need to get Trump back as your rightful president. Do ya'all have any plans to get rid of Biden? Real plans this time with real grownup weapons?
Sorry, but Obama set that coup in motion.
His skin color had nothing to do with it.
He's busy rubbing elbows with the Bush family and Hillary.
So he's a sellout like the rest of him.
I remember when even blacks were saying Obama wasn't authentically black because he grew up in Hawaii and went to Harvard.
He was as fake as they come.

What attempted coup?
Yeah, like when Obama left office, you stupid racist wanker. So what's your 'real' grownup plan to eliminate Biden and reinstall the mad fukker again?

You silly clowns can't be for real.
But there's always hope for something like exercising those 2nd. amendment rights??

What attempted coup?
Yeah, like when Obama left office, you stupid racist wanker. So what's your 'real' grownup plan to eliminate Biden and reinstall the mad fukker again?

But there's always hope for something like exercising those 2nd. amendment rights??
I think Biden will end up ruining his own administration on his own. He doesn't need me to do anything. He's got Kameltoe waiting in the wings and she's a worse screw-up than he is. Biden will just make it that much easier for a Republican to win the WH after the Dems completely lose Congress next year.

What attempted coup?

I think Biden will end up ruining his own administration on his own. He doesn't need me to do anything. He's got Kameltoe waiting in the wings and she's a worse screw-up than he is. Biden will just make it that much easier for a Republican to win the WH after the Dems completely lose Congress next year.
The best prospects for world peace is in any US administration falling, be that of it's own doing or some Trump crazy eliminating Biden.
It's China's turn to run things now and all the US wankers like you are helping it happen sooner.
Work on that racism that stuck in your evil southern craw.

KInda funny given draft dodger Donnie's record. Can you spell coward and liar?

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

Hey dumbass he did not go into the war realizing wars are always started by the bankers to make money.he in fact was the most anti war president sense carter that is why both did not get re-elected cause the establishmentshates presidents that don’t start wars for them,he did not do what that coward draft dodger clinton and bush jr did,be a draft dodger yet go and start wars.

What attempted coup?

I remember when even blacks were saying Obama wasn't authentically black because he grew up in Hawaii and went to Harvard.
Congrats,this is the first time I EVER
What attempted coup?

oh my god the world must be coming to an end,this is the first time I ever recall you ever admitting republicans are as corrupt as the dems,thst Obama and bush are the best of pals.for YOU to admit a Republican is corrupt,the world has GOT to be coming to an end.

What attempted coup?
Yep that’s the coup donald shill from Langley is referring to. :abgg2q.jpg:

You do know that only a few of those who have entered service since Biden came into office have even left boot camp don't you?
Those who graduated from the academies are on leave.

Your fake letter from a fake Green Beret is an embarrassment to you and everyone like you.

You need to call a recruiter, sign up today, and go show them how it should be done.
President Biden needs brilliant people like you, and you have a wealth of woke idealism to offer.

The more you hate your fellow Citizens, the better, he's going to need you to kill some Americans.
It doesn't even matter if you are a woman ... MMG Sgt. Scott Stalker said serving pregnant women actually increase operational readiness.

If you're not a woman ... Investigate sexual reassignment.
President Biden set the policy forcing the Military to pay for that back on track, the first day he was in office.

What attempted coup?

The best prospects for world peace is in any US administration falling, be that of it's own doing or some Trump crazy eliminating Biden.
It's China's turn to run things now and all the US wankers like you are helping it happen sooner.
You think it's China's turn? The people that torture dogs before they eat them. They love tying them to a post and beating them with a steel bar on the sidewalk....with the dog's screams echoing out all over the street. I saw a video of it on YouTube last year. This week I saw what they did to Gray hounds...dropping them into boiling water ALIVE and then dressing them for dinner. They're really some sick bastards.

BTW, You can pretty much shove your "Racism" up your ass, tosser!!"

I'm not from the South, I'm from the North. My relatives include the Keith Clan back in Scotland, General Sherman, Abraham Lincoln,.....you know....back when the Republican party was formed to end slavery.....and many of my aunts and uncles are Korean, Cherokee, Seminole, Lakota, and Blackfoot Indians, not to mention the African-America wife I've been married to for 43 years.

There are two types of soldiers in the military ... And it doesn't matter what rank they are.

1. Soldiers that focus on lethality, readiness, combat preparedness and effectiveness, and providing for mission success.
2. Soldiers so consumed with political minutia and woke idealism, they don't even know what the other stuff means.

You do know that only a few of those who have entered service since Biden came into office have even left boot camp don't you?
Those who graduated from the academies are on leave.

Your fake letter from a fake Green Beret is an embarrassment to you and everyone like you.

You need to call a recruiter, sign up today, and go show them how it should be done.
President Biden needs brilliant people like you, and you have a wealth of woke idealism to offer.

The more you hate your fellow Citizens, the better, he's going to need you to kill some Americans.
It doesn't even matter if you are a woman ... MMG Sgt. Scott Stalker said serving pregnant women actually increase operational readiness.

If you're not a woman ... Investigate sexual reassignment.
President Biden set the policy forcing the Military to pay for that back on track, the first day he was in office.

Your hatred of all things woman is noted.
I guess you wouldn't mind taking on the IDF?
Viet Cong used women and they kicked our asses.

But hey! Broadcast your hatred of more than half the population.

AND
Your insults to those who serve and desire to serve are noted as well.

You hate the military
You hate women

You sound like a Trumpinista to me.

AND

You hate the military
You hate women

Seriously nit-wit ...

You don't have the slightest clue what I think about women.
I was in the military ... And I could kick your ass if I needed to.
(which I don't because you are kind of pathetic, but I still don't hate you).

As a whole, I have never been around a finer group of individuals than my brothers and sisters in arms.
Some of them may have been a bit rough around the edges, but I would die for them.
(I hope I don't ever have to die for your sorry ass)

You're not that bright either.

Last edited:
I noticed a lack of responses....maybe it's because some can't believe it.
Possibly, but after watching 4 years of drama over Trump, not much surprises me any longer. Hopefully, those in the combat arms who leave service because of this, will come home and train others who love the country and want to fight to save it.

AND

You hate the military
You hate women

Seriously nit-wit ...

You don't have the slightest clue what I think about women.
I was in the military ... And I could kick your ass if I needed to.
(which I don't because you are kind of pathetic, but I still don't hate you).

As a whole, I have never been around a finer group of individuals than my brothers and sisters in arms.
Some of them may have been a bit rough around the edges, but I would die for them.
(I hope I don't ever have to die for your sorry ass)

You're not that bright either.

What you think of women was clearly displayed in your diatribe.
So you think you were the only one in the military? You could try but that 6 ft long metal tipped staff I walk with would like a word on that.
Your words are lies.
You chose which words.
The ones when you admit your hate the military
or
The ones you used when you were called out for that hate.

Me? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

What you think of women was clearly displayed in your diatribe.
So you think you were the only one in the military? You could try but that 6 ft long metal tipped staff I walk with would like a word on that.
Your words are lies.
You chose which words.
The ones when you admit your hate the military
or
The ones you used when you were called out for that hate.

Me? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

See ... I told you that you aren't that bright ... :auiqs.jpg:

I noticed a lack of responses....maybe it's because some can't believe it.
Possibly, but after watching 4 years of drama over Trump, not much surprises me any longer. Hopefully, those in the combat arms who leave service because of this, will come home and train others who love the country and want to fight to save it.

Some of the ones planning to leave that I mentioned earlier, already have job offers they can pursue when the time comes.

I mean they might not be working for Nike or Coca Cola ...
But they have skills, and can make more than a decent living in advanced security and operations, or training.

Forum List

Back