Biden Actually Investing In Russian Invasion

So which one does Biden Collude with more, Russia or China?
Hard choice to make when you consider how Commie Comrade EmperorShitzHizPantz got rich being paid bribe money from Ukraine, Russia and China. Most likely the highest bidder is who gets Joe's biggest favors.
Neither. Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese. Nordstream2 benefits our European allies although it appears that Putin is screwing that up. Wonder if Putin is also screwing over the Stans.

I vote for America unlike you who propagates hate for the US every day and in every post.

Updated Feb 19, 2022 - Economy & Business

By the numbers: As recently as 2010, America imported 9.4 million barrels a day of oil more than it exported. That had swung to a 650,000 barrel per day surplus in 2020, and preliminary numbers for 2021 show trade pretty much in balance last year.

Rich with shale oil resources, it was the sixth consecutive year the US led the world in oil production. Last year, the US produced around 17.9% of the world's oil. Global oil production declined slightly by 0.1% from 95.25 million bpd in 2018 to 95.19 million bpd last year, according to the data.

US leads world again in oil production, consumption

The fact that you have spent like 20 posts in here arguing with this bot account Topic Creator is more pathetic than any topic this person has created - and that is saying a lot because I've been here since October and it is 5 new topics a day by this bot account.

You need to stop.

Analysis: US reliance on Russian oil hits record high ...

https://www.spglobal.com › platts › en › market-insights › latest-news › oil › 041621-us-reliance-on-russian-oil-hits-record-high-despite-souring-ties
US imports of Russian oil averaged 538,000 b/d in 2020 from 520,000 b/d in 2019 and their highest since 2011 when they averaged 624,000 b/d, according to the EIA. Demand for Russian crudes such as Urals and Varandey have also picked up in recent months.

Total Russian oil imports are even higher than flows from key ally Saudi Arabia.
Exactly, did xiden stop purchasing oil? Hahaha demofks are truly stupid

Everybody helped. Media talking heads told us that everything was fine and Ukiers were going to night clubs and having a good time. The Uk. president told the world not to worry and the Biden administration seemed clueless as usual. U.S. "Intelligence"? Yeah right.

The fact that you have spent like 20 posts in here arguing with this bot account Topic Creator is more pathetic than any topic this person has created - and that is saying a lot because I've been here since October and it is 5 new topics a day by this bot account.

You need to stop.
You can ignore and leave! Just saying, you’re stupid

You need to stop.
I find that putting repetitious vermin on ignore works wonders.
Try it and see. Like D-Con rat poison, it really works!

I have to agree with jc456, The answer to mentally troubled individuals is to just ignore them
since they seem unable to do anything about themselves.

Is the "bar scene from Star Wars" aka the U.N. still around? What happened to the European NATO nations? It seems like the world secretly hoped the Russians would take Ukraine without too much trouble. Meanwhile democrats in the U.S. took a break from hunting down political dissidents to try to drum up a shooting war with Russia.

The people that actually vote for democrats are like children that delight in being lied to.
And the ones that know better don't care.

I believe you have just slandered children!!!

I put Democrat voter in an entirely different realm.

"Mass psychosis is defined as “an epidemic of madness” that occurs when a “large portion of society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions.”
One classic historical example of mass psychosis is the witch hunts that occurred in the Americas and Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries, when tens of thousands of people, mostly women, were tortured, drowned and burned alive at the stake. The rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century is a more recent example of mass psychosis."

You couldn't be more wrong if your intent was to be more wrong.
1645895063988.png

OK

Exactly, did xiden stop purchasing oil? Hahaha demofks are truly stupid
They enjoy being lied to, obviously...like a sixteen year old girlfriend that knows her boyfriend
is a real dick yet they still cannot break free of the emotional hold the party has on them!

While mentally troubled Joe Biden goes around talking tough and threatening Russia
Joe is actually subsidizing the invasion of Ukraine by the person they profess to hate so much
(though not as much as Donald Trump...who actually left America energy independent before
being hounded out of office), Go figure! The left is mentally ill!

It's a verifiable fact.

I believe you have just slandered children!!!

I put Democrat voter in an entirely different realm.

"Mass psychosis is defined as “an epidemic of madness” that occurs when a “large portion of society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions.”
One classic historical example of mass psychosis is the witch hunts that occurred in the Americas and Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries, when tens of thousands of people, mostly women, were tortured, drowned and burned alive at the stake. The rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century is a more recent example of mass psychosis."
Okay. Mass insanity works too.
'When the legend becomes fact, print the legend. " is the saying from the Old West.
And it applies to leftists who prefer to believe lies when politicized lies clash with facts and their
preconceived beliefs.

They enjoy being lied to, obviously...like a sixteen year old girlfriend that knows her boyfriend
is a real dick yet they still cannot break free of the emotional hold the party has on them!

While mentally troubled Joe Biden goes around talking tough and threatening Russia
Joe is actually subsidizing the invasion of Ukraine by the person they profess to hate so much
(though not as much as Donald Trump...who actually left America energy independent before
being hounded out of office), Go figure! The left is mentally ill!

It's a verifiable fact.
The US has never been energy independent. Trump is a liar. The US uses about 20 million bpd and produces about 11-12 million bpd. The rest they import.

Forum List

Back