Biden actually has an issue he will run on other than Trump sucks

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. Biden now says Obamacare sucks arse and wants to replace it.

So, the legislation Obamacare that Biden once sold to us is now defunct, according to pretty much everyone running.

Now Biden will fix health care the way he fixed the economy and crime and wars abroad.

I know I can hardly wait.

US-construction-spending-2023-07-03-manufacturing.png

Biden will give Americans better healthcare while Trump will repeal it and leave them with nothing

Let them die, Right Donnie?
Biden failed on the promises of Obamacare, like all the other promises regarding pretty much everything in his life, but somehow, I think for the first time ever he may turn a new leaf.

What an optimist I am, eh?

A failed human being trying to do something good for the first time in his life maybe.

That's right everyone. Biden now says Obamacare sucks arse and wants to replace it.

So, the legislation Obamacare that Biden once sold to us is now defunct, according to pretty much everyone running.

Now Biden will fix health care the way he fixed the economy and crime and wars abroad.

Ooooo....A 55 gallon drum of turd polish!

That'll get the lemmings out to vote for ya!

Stay strong, Votto. Don't stroke out

The left loves free government subsidies that provide NO incentive to better oneself and continue the dependency on government. The lower class drones bow down to leftist government dependency. They are slaves.
Especially after industries use them and throw them away.

Forum List

Back